Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

The new cowl on that face looks so much like Big Daddy in Kick-megablocks to me. I can barely see it as actually Batman.

Does anyone have a working link where I can view the prelims in HQ? The one I've been using has been taken down. Should've saved them when I had the chance.

Does anyone have a working link where I can view the prelims in HQ? The one I've been using has been taken down. Should've saved them when I had the chance.

I'll PM you in a bit.

-Sci

Not that I know of, if the do that we will get the face printed on a black headpiece like the Flash resulting in a somewhat discoloured looking face though.

Edited by Steph 104th

Thanks for the links guys. Looks like I wasn't looking hard enough!

Speaking of the Flash, I do hope we get his yellow boots this time around, given the recent advent of the injection molding technology with the Simpsons minifigs.

Edited by Lockon Stratos

I agree. Lego needs to set up the designs on the lower half of the Super Heroes minifigures. We get a nice torso, maybe printed arms, then...generic legs. Cheap.

Thanks for the link Joker1, I must say I am liking the look of most of these; however Wonder Woman's invisible jet would look better if it didn't have those visibly clear flick fires on (I aren't complaining as there wouldn't be much tweaking to do). :classic:

Not that I know of, if the do that we will get the face printed on a black headpiece like the Flash resulting in a somewhat discoloured looking face though.

that could work, we already have a face like that on scuba batman.

I'd say the only logical reasons for including Flash in a set yet again would be:

• Because all of the villains in the set are his villains
  • Because they want the entire Justice League in this wave alone
  • Because he's getting boot printing

So here's hoping that last one's legit.

Thanks for the link Joker1, I must say I am liking the look of most of these; however Wonder Woman's invisible jet would look better if it didn't have those visibly clear flick fires on (I aren't complaining as there wouldn't be much tweaking to do). :classic:

No problem at all my friend, I aggree the missiles do look somewhat misplaced, I wouldn't complain if they were plain trans missiles but red!

In other news i have checked the prices on Briki and i cant help thinking one is a little high *cough* Gorilla grodd* *cough*

Here is a screenshot in case anyone was interested.

15146608967_53d7541f11_z.jpgtPVol by Legocollecter123, on Flickr

Edited by The Joker1

No problem at all my friend, I aggree the missiles do look somewhat misplaced, I wouldn't complain if they were plain trans missiles but red!

In other news i have checked the prices on Briki and i cant help thinking one is a little high *cough* Gorilla grodd* *cough*

Here is a screenshot in case anyone was interested.

Hmmm, the price isn't that bad. I'm just hoping there is a decent amount of piece count on the Darkseid Invasion set.

Edited by TheLegoExperience

Yeah that price for the Grodd set seems a bit high. I think I would have been better to leave out the generic banana bus driver to lower the costs, but oh well. I do have to say though that I think it's strange we don't get a low end priced set this wave. I think a small set with Cheetah or someone would really have rounded out this wave.

I'd say the only logical reasons for including Flash in a set yet again would be:

• Because all of the villains in the set are his villains
  • Because they want the entire Justice League in this wave alone
  • Because he's getting boot printing

So here's hoping that last one's legit.

I don't think there's any reason to expect boot prints on this Flash. I'm betting he'll be the exact same figure as the last one. Lego missed their chance to give him boots the first time, and now I think it's unlikely we'll see him with boots for a long time. He doesn't even have boot printing in the game. I think the first two bullet points are the only reason why we have Flash so soon again, and so identical to the last one we got.

Hmmm, the price isn't that bad. I'm just hoping there is a decent amount of piece count on the Darkseid Invasion set.

I suppose its not terrible when you look at it by its self, I have mentally been comparing it with the 2012 two face set, (3 mesium sized builds with 5-6 figures figures) so i was hoping for £50, Does anyone know what $67.99 will translate as into £ in reality?

I expected the Grodd set to be kind of expensive, but I never thought it would be as expensive as the Bat Cave. :sceptic: I know I'll end up picking it up, but I may have to wait for a discount. $55 or $60 seems a lot more reasonable for that set.

Brickia is probably wrong about the pricings, since it seems they used the rumored German ones and just used USD signs in their place. Looking at some prices that the Germans pay (59,99 € for the Steamroller or Krypton Dropship) it is possible that the US price will be 10 or more dollars cheaper than they are saying. I think that $50 would be fantastic, but that is probably expecting way too much. That darn civilian....

Actually, I'm pretty excited about getting a civilian in a set. As much as I enjoy collecting the Superheroes, it is pretty difficult creating any scene where they are rescuing someone without any civilians. I've actually gone to Ebay and Amazon to purchase some of the flesh characters from other lines to help make a scene (yes, I know: I'm a nerd), so I'm glad LEGO is including a civilian in the Grodd set. And I'm really excited about all of these sets - not disappointed about any of them.

Actually, I'm pretty excited about getting a civilian in a set. As much as I enjoy collecting the Superheroes, it is pretty difficult creating any scene where they are rescuing someone without any civilians. I've actually gone to Ebay and Amazon to purchase some of the flesh characters from other lines to help make a scene (yes, I know: I'm a nerd), so I'm glad LEGO is including a civilian in the Grodd set. And I'm really excited about all of these sets - not disappointed about any of them.

Wow, I never noticed that. I hope they don't make him/her too plain looking. What gets me is that the civilian happens to be a banana transporter, not a grocery truck driver, which is the more realistic situation.

How many people do you think the javelin seats? The Quinjet from the 2012 Avengers set sat 3 people. I'd think it would be unreasonable to have a javelin that big and have it seat only one person at a time.

Edited by StreakofBlue

I would love it if he had a campy banana company uniform. The set seems to be the silliest one just by the premise and title, so it would be great to see a ridiculous uniform.

heres two pictures i found. is it possible that these are the versions we are getting?

I think those are old, but I wouldn't take it too seriously. The heroes all have their old designs for the most part, different from their known 2015 designs (i.e. no new cowl on Batman).