Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

Does anyone know approximately how many pieces are in the BatMech (just the Mech) in the Gorilla Grodd set? I want to buy just the Mech and am wondering how much would be a reasonable price for it. If I know the # of pieces, I could do an estimate.

Does anyone know approximately how many pieces are in the BatMech (just the Mech) in the Gorilla Grodd set? I want to buy just the Mech and am wondering how much would be a reasonable price for it. If I know the # of pieces, I could do an estimate.

Sorry, I don't, but you could always go to Lego.com, pull up the building instructions for the Grodd set, and count the number of pieces.

I would still be more interested in a clayface big fig.

A lot can be done...

A bigfig Clayface would be great.

Lego does have ALOT of options (and yet they stick with the same few for the most part :hmpf_bad:).

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Even a brick-built Clayface would work okay, although I'd prefer a bigfig. Clayface hasn't really gotten much attention in general, lately, so it would make a bit of sense that they haven't made him yet.

These post Convergence costumes are hideous. I know I said a while back that I can tolerate the costumes and overlook them while reading but... Seriously? All of them look like crud! I hope we never get figs based on that. I do like that new WW costume they posted yesterday however. And the Flash looks okay too. But other than that. Please, if any of these costumes are used I'd probably just buy more of the old ones and buy the new set just without figs! :tongue:

These post Convergence costumes are hideous. I know I said a while back that I can tolerate the costumes and overlook them while reading but... Seriously? All of them look like crud! I hope we never get figs based on that. I do like that new WW costume they posted yesterday however. And the Flash looks okay too. But other than that. Please, if any of these costumes are used I'd probably just buy more of the old ones and buy the new set just without figs! :tongue:

They HAVE to know how awful those costumes are, they just have to. I can't possibly buy that they made those costumes without the intent of retconning them out soon. As awful as they are, though, I'd be interested in seeing how they'd look as minifigures. (Maybe we have even MORE perfect SDCC figures!)

Funny how almost everyone was upset at me for complaining about the New 52 designs but are now doing the same thing about these post convergence costumes. Funnier still, I'm really starting to like the New 52 costumes (besides Flash's enemies, whose new 52 designs I will never get over) after seeing these post convergence ones.

I can get behind the Starfire costume, since it's more media-friendly. But once you complain about the DCnU costumes, in come the worse ones!

I can get behind the Starfire costume, since it's more media-friendly. But once you complain about the DCnU costumes, in come the worse ones!

It is a strange coincidence, isn't it.

From what I understand, part of the point of the post convergence DCU is to do something different with the characters.

Not that that excuses the awful costumes they are wearing.

I do like what we've seen of Black Canary's costume, and it's nice that Starfire actually has clothes on, but that's about it. I don't think that we will be getting minifigures based on these designs....

Funny how almost everyone was upset at me for complaining about the New 52 designs but are now doing the same thing about these post convergence costumes. Funnier still, I'm really starting to like the New 52 costumes (besides Flash's enemies, whose new 52 designs I will never get over) after seeing these post convergence ones.

It's not funny when the new post convergence costumes are actually crap. I liked all the costumes in the New 52 for the reasons I stated a while back. That's because they never strayed from the actual costumes and traits in the character. All the designs support diversity of the hero. All of these new ones look like the origin of the hero + something odd. There is an inevitably noticeable difference between both sources' costumes.

I'm pretty sure that those costumes are not staying forever, well maybe with Wonder Woman. Superman will most likely get a suit and who knows, maybe Batman just has an Iron-Man suit because of some event. They will get different suits.

Also, I don't think that LEGO will make minifigures based on those. Maybe just new ones like Black Canary.

Edited by VictorFrenchFries

Gosh dangit psq, why you gotta bring up the rogue's new 52 designs! I don't see what's wrong with them, they look awesome to me.... I'm not a huge fan of some of these post convergence costumes, but whatever, though I do like wonder woman's :wub: .

Gosh dangit psq, why you gotta bring up the rogue's new 52 designs! I don't see what's wrong with them, they look awesome to me.... I'm not a huge fan of some of these post convergence costumes, but whatever, though I do like wonder woman's :wub: .

They suck, I'm sorry, but they just do (I was referring to both the rogues new 52 and these convergence suits btw). The classic looks were way better.

It's not funny when the new post convergence costumes are actually crap. I liked all the costumes in the New 52 for the reasons I stated a while back. That's because they never strayed from the actual costumes and traits in the character. All the designs support diversity of the hero. All of these new ones look like the origin of the hero + something odd. There is an inevitably noticeable difference between both sources' costumes.

IMO, quite a few of the new 52 costumes are crap. Sometimes, they didn't stray too far, but a lot of times the new 52 designs bore little to no resemble to the classic costume (some examples: The Rogues, Reverse Flash, Raven, and Kid Flash).

So I bought the Justice League vs Bizzarro League DVD today. It was awesome. Despite the corny jokes and what not, I really enjoyed it. I never intended to get the DVD with the BatZarro figure as I feared it would be waaaay expensive, but the regular DVD by itself was $20 AUS, while the combo pack was $16 on special. I a now the proud owner of a BatZarro

So I bought the Justice League vs Bizzarro League DVD today. It was awesome. Despite the corny jokes and what not, I really enjoyed it. I never intended to get the DVD with the BatZarro figure as I feared it would be waaaay expensive, but the regular DVD by itself was $20 AUS, while the combo pack was $16 on special. I a now the proud owner of a BatZarro

Nice one !

On the ravenfront... Search for a1131 lego raven on ebay and fill your boots people.

Nice one !

On the ravenfront... Search for a1131 lego raven on ebay and fill your boots people.

Not crazy about that figure and it is a bit steep, but it is Raven, so if Lego can't get one out before I cave (approx. 2 - 3 minutes, I'm guessing) it'll do. But first, I need bigger boots :grin:.

The likelihood of us getting minifigures off the new designs are slim folks, with Movie sets next year and the suits should be gone by June next year anyway, so rest assured there will be no Easter Batman or Superboy Superman in sets

The likelihood of us getting minifigures off the new designs are slim folks, with Movie sets next year and the suits should be gone by June next year anyway, so rest assured there will be no Easter Batman or Superboy Superman in sets

Unless we get comic sets in January.

Unless we get comic sets in January.

The Avengers sets came 2 months before the film, I suspect BvS will do the same.

The Avengers sets came 2 months before the film, I suspect BvS will do the same.

Probably, but there is no guarantee they will; plus we could still see a comic set or two on the side depending on how many B>S sets there actually are. Until we know Lego's plans, I wouldn't rule anything out (except Penny Plunderer :grin:).

Has anyone else in Australia managed to get their hands on any DC Lego set this year? I have managed to get nothing as yet and am desperately looking for them. Suffering withdrawals

Has anyone else in Australia managed to get their hands on any DC Lego set this year? I have managed to get nothing as yet and am desperately looking for them. Suffering withdrawals

shopforme has them advertised on their site, and if you live in Melbourne you can try their bricks and mortar shop.