Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

Well, having built all three sets, I am very pleased. Brainiac Attack is probably my favorite build, it's just so unique and bizarre. The GL set is good, too. I like that the containment tube can imprison Sinestro, and the spring-shooter mechanism in the jet is clever and fun, too. I feel like the Super Jumpers are really gimmicky as a whole, and the only use of them I like is in the Darkseid set I hope to get soon. Black Manta's set is good, and I quite like both subs.

Edited by 8BrickMario

We don't know.

I'll call him next week sometime and ask if he knows what the others are, but he said he only saw pictures for those 3 and another one which he didn't tell me.

Edited by mattdev25

I'm really sad about Booster Gold I wanted him and Skeets in a set. Black Canary I don't really care about her, I mean shes Green Arrow's girlfriend and Green Arrow doesn't even have his own set. I'm scared to see who the other 6 exclusives are hopefully no one important from Marvel!

I wouldn't be too sure to jump the gun on exclusives. Like, seriously? I could say I too had a friend/source from LEGO and tell you that we're getting Red Arrow and Blue Beetle as exclusives. Would you believe me? Of course you would because we have such a lack of characters out right now that anyone can really get away with anything they say. So could we please no talk about SDCC Exclusives when we have nothing but a sliver of trust in a user?

Anyways, Summer 2015 sets sound delightful. Pretty excited for the Water Chase set, one could only wish it was a dock with a small fishing shack, Killer Croc + Jetski, The Question with a camera, and a proper Batcopter. Along with a Jet-Ski for The Question. And perhaps a civilian who owns the shack would be good too. We need more civilians in these sets. :wink:

I wouldn't be too sure to jump the gun on exclusives. Like, seriously? I could say I too had a friend/source from LEGO and tell you that we're getting Red Arrow and Blue Beetle as exclusives. Would you believe me? Of course you would because we have such a lack of characters out right now that anyone can really get away with anything they say. So could we please no talk about SDCC Exclusives when we have nothing but a sliver of trust in a user?

Anyways, Summer 2015 sets sound delightful. Pretty excited for the Water Chase set, one could only wish it was a dock with a small fishing shack, Killer Croc + Jetski, The Question with a camera, and a proper Batcopter. Along with a Jet-Ski for The Question. And perhaps a civilian who owns the shack would be good too. We need more civilians in these sets. :wink:

We're getting Red Arrow and Blue Beetle as exclusives?! :angry::thumbdown:

:grin::laugh: Bummer. But hey, Question being in that water set is great news :tongue:

, thank your friend from Lego for me, ok? :wink::tongue::grin::laugh:

HaS anyone stopped and thought hey maybe Lego Groups massive marketing team reads these forums and probably everything else lego related on the web. Crunches the numbers... demand for figures and goes hmm well they all want booster gold. Let's make it an exclusive. We should take the fight straight to them. Tell lego no more sdcc exclusives and let us have a direct say in who gets made into a figure.

So far I've only found the new sets at Target. But after searching three in my area the Darksied and Brainiacs sets are still missing. Everything was messed up on the shelves though, with the various themes all mixed up, so I'm thinking they were still in the middle of restocking. Oddly when I had checked the DPCI before none of the set had been in stock, so it seems they haven't been scanning the new sets into the system since many of the new sets were there.

My Targets also report the Darkseid set as $59.99, according to the price scanners. Unfortunately none of them have it out on the shelves. On my last trip I actually talked to an employee and he said that they wouldn't be putting out the new sets for weeks because of the street date. I heavily rolled my eyes as two other Targets within half an hours drive already had all of the new sets out except for two. Also that Target had one of the Princess sets out early, so it seems none of the employees actually know when the street date is and are just stocking randomly (And the Lego aisle was almost completely empty, so I don't believe that "weeks" approximation anyway).

Sdcc exclusives do not make lego large quantities of cash, they are usuaully a one off run, and once they are gone, their large value is due to people exploiting their rarity.

It is not lego that makes them expensive.

Tell lego no more sdcc exclusives and let us have a direct say in who gets made into a figure.

Yeah, I think people have done plenty of that over the last four years.

Someone posts that their cousin's best friend's roommate's brother says Booster Gold and Canary are SDCC exclusives, and it's taken as gospel. Last week, it was for sure Reverse Flash.

Honestly...

Edited by Colossus

Someone posts that their cousin's best friend's roommate's brother says Booster Gold and Canary are SDCC exclusives, and it's taken as gospel. Last week, it was for sure Reverse Flash.

Honestly...

No, it was possible that it was Reverse Flash and now its possible that its Booster Gold or Black Canary. No one ever said it was going to be them, only that they were being considered.

It is interesting how all targets are different. Mine had brainiac, manta, and darkseid but no others. $25, $50, $60 respectively.

Honestly...

It's my cousin's best friend, not all the other stuff you just said. And he said they're possibilites. Maybe you should pay attention a little more before accusing others.

It's my cousin's best friend, not all the other stuff you just said. And he said they're possibilites. Maybe you should pay attention a little more before accusing others.

They were joking, hyperbole and whatnot. I think they were just saying that everyone takes these rumors a little too seriously.