Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

Man, you don't check a thread for a couple of days and all hell breaks loose!

Pics of the Brainiac set - Great, another that I can't wait for, it would have been nice to see a New 52 Superman, but frankly there are plenty of other versions of superman I'd like more than the New 52 version that are far less likely to happen so I'm not really that bothered. I'm just pleased we are getting a Supergirl minifigure, the superheroes line looks a bit too much like a sausage fest at times.

Batzarro - seeing as the blu ray it was packaged with was Justice league vs bizzaro justice league it makes perfect sense. Yes a standard Bizzaro would be preferred by most comic book fans, but without seeing the content of the film you can't really justify which makes more sense to be included. Keep in mind that at the minute it's looking like both Superheroes themes could be evergreen themes, there could be plenty of opportunity for additional Heroes and villains.

Seeing how Lego Batman rules the roost, it makes sense that Batzarro could be the main antagonist in the Lego DVD. I figure that's why his minifigure is included for the exclusive. I love it.

There was no chance of getting a Bizarro figure anyways. The only reason we're getting a GL figure is because they were able to make a different version of him (Comic vs Film). Same with GA, however subtle the change is. Bizarro was an SDCC exclusive, and there's really not much room for him to change since he already matches with the other comic style DC figs.

Bizarro on the front of the Justice League vs Bizarro League Blu-ray is different from the sdcc one, so they could just make that one which I like better and the sdcc one would still be exclusives and everyone is happy, right?

Also are we sure 76029 is not a DC set?

Bizarro on the front of the Justice League vs Bizarro League Blu-ray is different from the sdcc one, so they could just make that one which I like better and the sdcc one would still be exclusives and everyone is happy, right?

Also are we sure 76029 is not a DC set?

Positive, it is an Avengers set.

More Batman count me in. Although I hate buying DVDs just for a figure. But it's sad when you can buy that cheaper than just the figure by itself...

I had never heard of this character before, yet I will still pick it up. I think that says something. LEGO knows what it is doing.

New (strange and to me unknown) Batman?! Hell yeah! Hope Amazon gets that edition to Germany tho!

A trailer for the movie was released.

The Justice League is built up of every 2015 Justice League minifigure except Hal Jordan who for some reason has been replaced by Guy Gardner.

Could this suggest we are getting a Guy Gardner minifig in 2015?

A trailer for the movie was released.

The Justice League is built up of every 2015 Justice League minifigure except Hal Jordan who for some reason has been replaced by Guy Gardner.

Could this suggest we are getting a Guy Gardner minifig in 2015?

Link:

First look at Darksied.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

I wont lie, its not looking great... worth it for the figure though.

What are your complaints after seeing the trailer?

Why does Batzarro look lavender? And why did they print the "sweatband" white? Batzarro consistently wears a mask that obscures his eyes.

Why does Batzarro look lavender? And why did they print the "sweatband" white? Batzarro consistently wears a mask that obscures his eyes.

I think he's just an amalgamation of different Bizzaro Batmen.

Could this mean we may get Gardner in the future? Unlikely, but now that the model is floating around, it's possible... :oh3:

Could this mean we may get Gardner in the future? Unlikely, but now that the model is floating around, it's possible... :oh3:

Could be. It's weird that they'd use a different character for the GL role, especially with a brand new one just coming out. Then again, they could just be using the game design. It's hard to tell, especially since I feel a Gardner figure would be weird to get before some other characters like Ra's Al Ghul or Red Hood, seeing as TLG loves using Batman characters.

Could be a S@H bonus potentially, around the same time as MM was last year. Not likely, but there could be some Superhero fig around that time. :shrug_confused:

Okay, Hawkman and Green Arrow were both in that, and Guy Gardner's voice was more fitted to Hal Jordan than him anyway. We HAVE to be getting him and Bizarro.

Talked Gamestop into giving me my Pastic Man fig early today. Nice fig just wish he had some extra part simulate him stretching.

When are they supposed to give him out?

When are they supposed to give him out?

When you pick up the game. At least that's how it's been in my experience.

When you pick up the game. At least that's how it's been in my experience.

Oh, I ordered mine online so hopefully it comes in the shipment.

Do you think Plastic Man will have resale value in a few years? I'm not really interested in him but I don't mind getting it if it's going to worth something.

Do you think Plastic Man will have resale value in a few years? I'm not really interested in him but I don't mind getting it if it's going to worth something.

Looking at past figures I'm guessing yes. Both Lex Luthor and Iron Patriot go for a good amount, I don't see why Plasticman would be any different.

I personally am pumped about getting a Batzarro. Sure I'd prefer a Bizarro will out the sign, but it's still pretty awesome that we're getting a minifig of Batzarro.

I do wish it had a black headband though. Oh well!