Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

Is that Darksied in the background?

Yes! Does that make this our first look at a finished Darkseid? Or at least our first clear image of his face?

What is that??? This feels like if there is another set, it will include new 52 Supes and Bizarro. We wouldn't get a Batman Bizarro without a regular Bizarro, would we?

Given their history with Batman, I'd say they wouldn't hesitate to give us Batzarro without Bizarro. It sounds right that they'd do a New 52 Superman set with Bizarro, though, especially if they are making a set based entirely on Bizarro that features Darkseid, a fig we know we're getting.

What is that??? This feels like if there is another set, it will include new 52 Supes and Bizarro. We wouldn't get a Batman Bizarro without a regular Bizarro, would we?

That would be great. Also, it looks like Batzarro has a newly designed cowl and cape. Could Batzarro be a preview figure from a future Bizzaro World set?

Yes! Does that make this our first look at a finished Darkseid? Or at least our first clear image of his face?

It's our best picture of his face, anyway.

Uhhhhh. Yes we all totally would rather have the obscure Batzarro instead of the infinitely more popular and important Bizarro. Good move Lego...again.

Oddly enough, Guy Gardner is featured as the Green Lantern for the League on this one.

Oh hey! And the Bizarro design here doesn't include the big Number 1 sign on his chest! Could this be a sign that a new Bizarro is coming? I could see an exclusive set with New 52 Superman and Bizarro happening.

At least we got Green Lantern, unlike In Beleagued. I wonder if these are part of some Lego Justice League series?

Or a summer set...

Edited by psqidexslizer248

When it was first reported, it was accidentally reported as 76029, but later that report was corrected. (I'm trying to see how many times I can use the word report in one sentence :grin:)

So do we know if there will still be 76029? Probably not i guess.

Also, Batzarro? I guess the crown for most obscure Superheroes Minifig just got passed on.

So do we know if there will still be 76029? Probably not i guess.

Also, Batzarro? I guess the crown for most obscure Superheroes Minifig just got passed on.

I beleive it is an Avengers Set.

Who had the crown before?

A little background on Batzarro.

From Wikipedia

"His origin is unknown, but his speech patterns are almost identical to those of Bizarro. Just as Bizarro has a reversed "S" on his chest, Batzarro has Batman's bat-logo on his chest, but it is upside-down. He also wears a utility belt like Batman's. However, he wears it upside-down as well with the pockets open. He calls himself the "World's Worst Detective." He uses a large steel chain as a weapon and as a grappling hook, but no other items. He seems to lack eyes and has yellow fangs. He was also said to have, opposed to Batman's origin, shot and killed his parents. Batzarro has a tendency to think aloud, often repeating what has just been stated in his thought boxes, the opposite of Batman's custom of quiet contemplation."

Well this is a shock makes me wonder who picks which figs we see as Lego store exclusives, sdcc exclusives and other dvd exclusives. Wonder if we will see a Bizarro any time soon.

Didnt we get a bizarro at a Comic Con?

We didn't but some scalpers did :tongue:.

We didn't but some scalpers did :tongue:.

It's not their fault you weren't willing to pay thousands of dollars for one minifigure :grin::tongue:

Oh, yes! The torn cape, the face, the 'Symbol, it all looks good! I am getting this. Not gonna miss out on another movie-exclusive minifigure. A set with the New 52 Superman and normal Bizarro would be nice, though I doubt this exclusive fig is hinting toward anything, except that it practically confirms that he is in the video game.

Edited by 8BrickMario

LOL really though. One day!!! *shakes my fist in the air*

*prices increase 87%* LOL

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh comes to mind :purrr:

Should have known...

Oh, yes! The torn cape, the face, the 'Symbol. it all looks good! I am getting this. Not gonna miss out on another movie-exclusive minifigure.

It is a sweet figure. Hope it comes with more than that one package, say just the DVD. Also, that cape looks new, and it don't think they use new pieces on figures like this... especially when the old one would work well enough.

I hope it is just the movie and a minifigure. The EIA edition of The LEGO Movie was way too expensive to justify the minfigure and the movie, especially since I didn't need the Blu-ray copy either. Unfortunately, the bulk of the box seems to suggest useless extras bundled with it. I'll probably still get it if it's worth it.

As for obscurity? Where are my Arm Fall Off Boy and Dogwelder minifigures? Where's Matter Eater Lad? Bouncing Boy?

Edited by 8BrickMario

*snip* Where's Matter Eater Lad? Bouncing Boy?

I beg your pardon? Those are valued and long-standing members of the Legion of Super-Heroes. :oh3:

Edited by DarthBrickus

As for obscurity? Where are my Arm Fall Off Boy and Dogwelder minifigures? Where's Matter Eater Lad? Bouncing Boy?

How dare you forget Sidney Debris and the Penny Plunder :angry:.

The year is 2016.

LEGO proudly presents the next non-comic-con exclusive minifig:

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Human_Flying_Fish

:oh3: How do I get one?