Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

I couldn't agree more about the hair, although it is accurate, the hairpiece is fine but that colour doesn't look right with a dark green mask espesially with that light brown stubble.

I know a lot of people are not crazy about the hair, so I digitally added a hood. Here's a picture for comparison:

Edited by psqidexslizer248

I think they've done a good job with Green Arrow. True to New 52 version but easily modified (hair, hood, arms) for anyone who wants to.

Hair doesn't bother me so much as the lack of Leg printing. GL would've been fine without leg printing, but he got it nonetheless. I think GA would've looked much better with some leg printing.

I think the worst part about Arrow is his light green waist, they should have made it the same color as the legs.

Agreed. That part doesn't blend with the torso print at all. Maybe that's why it looks off to me. :thumbup:

I think the worst part about Arrow is his light green waist, they should have made it the same color as the legs.

My thoughts exactly. I have no idea why they would even do it this way. On the plus side, its an easy fix, as well as adding a hood (which IMO is an improvement).

Edited by psqidexslizer248

I actually Bricklinked another green hood thursday.

And a whole lot of trans-neon green bricks for Green Lantern (or Kryptonite) MOCs :devil:

Regards,

Mitch

The new game includes a sneak preview at some minifigures from the January 2015 line:

28tgyki.jpg

Can't wait to play after it has been installed.

Strange right? I guess it was released early here for the kids holiday. I just played through the first level. It's feels exactly the same as Batman 2, except for better graphics of course... which isn't a bad thing. I do have return to the store next week for my Plastic Man though :/

Edited by Cammo

Pre-ordered the game today, and was given the minifigure. He looks pretty good!. Can't wait to get the new sets so I can get a picture of all of the Justice League.

Edited by TheLegoExperience

anyone else excited for batman versus superman hopefully well see some cool lego armour for batman to fight superman !!

This is the 2015 sets discussion, the Batman versus superman sets will be coming in 2016. Let's not talk about that right now.

^ There is no 2016 topic and we know its happening so it should not go in the wish list topic, I think this is the right place for it but I am sure a mod will let us know.

Wait for it. We're still in the year 2014, a 2016 topic will likely pop up soon. Just because there is no correct place yet doesn't mean this is the place for it. We don't have any information either, so where's the discussion. I'm excited too, but the year and the sets/movie are still a ways away. :classic:

Can't wait for my game to arrive--what with the added bonus of early figure images! I love Grodd, but I'm really iffy about those cybernetic dots printed on his head--I like it more when there's no indication that Grodd is anything but a normal gorilla (at which point he destroys you telepathically). So I'm going to be really considering removing them with an eraser...darn then I'll need a pristine extra one! Curse you Lego--you get me again!

Speaking of which, I'll also want to pick up another Lex Mech set (which is surprisingly still for sale, although that may be ending). This may be the last time we see a classic fully printed Wonder Woman for a seriously long time; so I better get a safety extra! I don't want to pay aftermarket prices for her either--some of those early superhero figures (such as Deadpool) get really pricey once their sets go off the market.

I like Grodd to look like an emperor or a conqueror, so the helmet and the cape I'm really fond of. I really like the armor he has in the New 52.