Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

Exactly! I'm hoping we get more Rogues in the coming years.

preach! I hope so too, as they are my favorite DC villains of all time.

I think I liked the Bizarro one better but not that figure at all... should've been Bizarro... Liked this movie a lot especially that it was longer! I think the best parts were Mark Hamill's Trickster and Sinestro scenes! Love the figure and very happy to add him to my other Rogues!

Mark Hamill and Khary Phayton were both great in their roles.

Exactly! I'm hoping we get more Rogues in the coming years.

preach! I hope so too, as they are my favorite DC villains of all time.

Finally, some fellow Rogues fans. :excited:

Just found out my wife picked up the Justice League DVD with Trickster for me. She is on her way home with it now. I knew I married her for a reason. I cant wait to watch it tonight with my daughter.

Mark Hamill and Khary Phayton were both great in their roles.

Finally, some fellow Rogues fans. :excited:

Yup! Hopefully since Trickster got new 52 design, that the rest of the rogues will be new 52 as well. Either way, I just want more rogues. Until then, I'll just make purists of them all aha.

Just finished the Barbour and I have to say the boat is awesome and deathstroke is amazing so is robin

Yup! Hopefully since Trickster got new 52 design, that the rest of the rogues will be new 52 as well. Either way, I just want more rogues. Until then, I'll just make purists of them all aha.

I personally hate the Rogues new 52 designs; but if that's the way we get them, I'd be happy just getting them at all.

Trickster review: http://minifigpriceguide.com/wordpress/lego-trickster-minifigure-review-he-has-two-colored-arms/

Edited by psqidexslizer248

I really want those sets. Anyway I have this Hall of Justice over at Lego Ideas. Could you guys give me some support. Thanks a lot. Here is the link: *****

Edited by Bob De Quatre
Removed link...