Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

Thank you to the members who have been PMing me suggestions to help this forum run smoother. Your help is greatly appreciated and I've brought your ideas to the forum staff. If anybody has any suggestions to help us out you are more than welcome to post them here or send them to a staff member by PM.

Thank you.

Man I hope those other two figures are the Joker and Harley from the Suicide Squad movie and the other vehicle is Joker's pink car. That would be epic!

I was thinking that too but the sets are based on BvS not Suicide Squad, so now I'm not sure of what we'll get apart from Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman.(and of course, the common soldier or screaming pedestrian)

I was thinking that too but the sets are based on BvS not Suicide Squad, so now I'm not sure of what we'll get apart from Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman.(and of course, the common soldier or screaming pedestrian)

There's still a whole lot about this movie that we just don't know. It's perfectly possible that Joker and Harley will make an appearance in BvS, especially when you consider that line about a "new threat" in the synopsis.

Or, the unnamed figures are just that: unnamed characters, like a couple generic henchmen or soldiers or what have you.

This is a thread for rumors. So I am going to politely remind everyone...

Not wishlists...Not for Minimodding...Not for shooting down information that has yet to be confirmed...Not arguments; who here again actually works for LEGO?

So, if anyone would like to add news, or rumors that they can confirm with a source, by all means, feel free to post them. However, if this thread continues on it's current path...Eurobricks might be short a few members real quick.

Cool?

Super!

What's the problem? You say this is a thread for rumors, but the title is Rumors & Discussion. The majority of the recent replies are all discussion. That still falls under the topic. I don't see the problem with that. Unless I'm out of the loop on another problem, I don't see what the big deal is.

Man I hope those other two figures are the Joker and Harley from the Suicide Squad movie and the other vehicle is Joker's pink car. That would be epic!

That would be a very cool set and I'm sure we'll get something with those characters down the line, but they've said this is a thirty dollar set. Joker's car would either have to be tiny or it wouldn't be in that price range.

It's called 'Rumors and Discussion,' right?

Quoting the definition of part of a thread title? Seriously? Being really condescending while 'moderating' a thread is going to discourage participation in forums like this. I've never seen this kind of attitude on a forum, much less a Lego one.

A moderator can't police a thread at their personal discretion. The discussion I've seen definitely belongs here.

ru·mor

ˈro͞omər/be,kn

noun

noun: rumour; plural noun: rumours; noun: rumor; plural noun: rumors

1. a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth.

"they were discussing the rumors of a new sets"

This is a thread for rumors. So I am going to politely remind everyone...

Not wishlists...Not for Minimodding...Not for shooting down information that has yet to be confirmed...Not arguments; who here again actually works for LEGO?

So, if anyone would like to add news, or rumors that they can confirm with a source, by all means, feel free to post them. However, if this thread continues on it's current path...Eurobricks might be short a few members real quick.

Cool?

Super!

Edited by TheFuzz

It's called 'Rumors and Discussion,' right?

Quoting the definition of part of a thread title? Seriously? Being really condescending while 'moderating' a thread is going to discourage participation in forums like this. I've never seen this kind of attitude on a forum, much less a Lego one.

A moderator can't police a thread at their personal discretion. The discussion I've seen definitely belongs here.

It was definitely very condescending, but I could tolerate it if they were more clear in their goals. I'm still not sure what the purpose of it was. It seems quite random. I've seen friendly reminders to stay on topic, which are perfectly acceptable and welcome. Then he goes on to imply that users will be banned if this continues on its "current path." What path is that exactly? There was seemingly nothing to prompt this post and the way it is worded is just rude. Definitely shocking to see this coming from a higher up on a normally friendly forum. I know this sounds argumentative, but I think they should at least provide some clear examples of what they're talking about and reasons for it before talking about bans.

That's all I have to say about that at the moment. Back to discussion. Has anyone gotten the Deathstroke figure yet? There are some purist modifications I'd love to see done to it since I'm not that big of fan of the official version.

Okay. Here we go again:

This thread is huge. This thread is bloated. I have a few IRL friends who browse EB and have been discouraged from using it because of how messy and away from topic these discussion threads are.

The staff as a whole have decided to step in and set everything to rights. Yes, a number of recent posts are on topic and that is great and good of you, but there are lots of off-topic posts and a lot of members who think the off-topic posts are fine and good to post here. So stash made a post to bring the rules to everyone's attention.

Take it like it is a street sign. You can drive the same stretch of road every day, but if the roads authority put up a new sign (even if it is a sign to enforce a rule that was always in effect) you have to obey that sign. If you already obey that road rule, it is excellent and no problem, it is only trouble to those who do not (and incidentally they are often the ones who complain about the new sign).

Thanks for understanding.

Okay. Here we go again:

This thread is huge. This thread is bloated. I have a few IRL friends who browse EB and have been discouraged from using it because of how messy and away from topic these discussion threads are.

The staff as a whole have decided to step in and set everything to rights. Yes, a number of recent posts are on topic and that is great and good of you, but there are lots of off-topic posts and a lot of members who think the off-topic posts are fine and good to post here. So stash made a post to bring the rules to everyone's attention.

Take it like it is a street sign. You can drive the same stretch of road every day, but if the roads authority put up a new sign (even if it is a sign to enforce a rule that was always in effect) you have to obey that sign. If you already obey that road rule, it is excellent and no problem, it is only trouble to those who do not (and incidentally they are often the ones who complain about the new sign).

Thanks for understanding.

Thank you for the response. Honestly, I don't think it's a problem. The speculation, discussion,and rumors have tied together quite well and have been a good source of content. I keep seeing mention of it being "bloated." Is that just a way of saying that it's just so much content that it's hard to digest? By splitting these up, you only increase the amount of wrongfully placed comments and a need for more moderation. That's just how I see it. I could always be wrong. You're the moderators and I'll respect your decision.

Since this is happening, can we expect a post that offers an in depth explanation of what is acceptable in each thread? No moderator has really provided a clear answer about how things will be split up yet. I just think this could have been announced in a much more professional manner. A vague and honestly rude post in various topics isn't what people want to see when a major change is announced. I hope you'll understand how this has been interpreted my myself and others in the affected threads.

I'll be looking forward to seeing whatever changes are implemented. Thanks.

Edited by CobaltMoon98

It is a big job and it is being worked on. There will be something a lot clearer in the coming days.

There's a big Lego lenticular thingy at SDCC that shows the DCCU versions of Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman turning into their Lego counterparts, making it our first look at the new Wonder Woman minifigure! Interestingly, her tiara is printed onto her head, and I don't recognize her hair. If I find the video again, I'll link it here.

There's a big Lego lenticular thingy at SDCC that shows the DCCU versions of Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman turning into their Lego counterparts, making it our first look at the new Wonder Woman minifigure! Interestingly, her tiara is printed onto her head, and I don't recognize her hair. If I find the video again, I'll link it here.

Couple pages back already, we all saw it. Its very cool looking. Thanks anyway. :wink:

Edited by Legocity2713

That's been discussed on the 2016 thread. :classic:

So, at SDCC, they put together a booklet of all the Lego Club DC Comics. They did the same thing last year and it was "exclusive," at least for the time being, then it was given out at a Toys R Us build. So, keeping in mind how much Lego loves patterns, keeping it up we might get a DC Toys R Us Make and Take this year during Bricktober or something like that.

When should those of us in the US be expecting the Batboat and Jokerland sets?

August 1st. Maybe a little before then at ToysRUs, since they always put their products out a little before the street date.

August 1st. Maybe a little before then at ToysRUs, since they always put their products out a little before the street date.

Does anyone know if that's when the next minifig cube with Lightning Lad will be released? Last I heard, it was supposed to be out sometime this year...

Does anyone know if that's when the next minifig cube with Lightning Lad will be released? Last I heard, it was supposed to be out sometime this year...

Probably a Target Christmas freebie like the last one.