Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

That is a pretty great figure.

I wonder how soon until we get our first glimpse of the 2015 set that'll be displayed there (assuming the last 2 years are anything to go by). In the past, its usually been the weekend before, but none of the exclusives were revelaed as early in the past as they have been this year.

Dang this figure looks great. I wish Lego would make sets based on the CW-verse. Too bad no side printing on the legs and arms though. I wonder what the back torso and face printing look like

Even though I don't watch Arrow, I do like that figure. I think it's unlikely that we'll get any form of Roy in mainstream release, though.

Darnit, I love that minifigure so much. I'll never have it though :(. Freaking SDCC exclusives ><

Eh, nothing special.

I like it except for face. Kinda wish the mask wasn't so thick and the mouth was a bit more stern and didn't have the line near the lip.

Also, the packaging seems kinda bland compared to the Sam Wilson's. The background was so detailed there, using multiple colors just like in the Secret Wars comic for the falling meteorites. Here, we just get two tiny buildings and a moon that is a focal point for no reason, and is awfully close to the packaging. Its just obnoxious. The figure isn't that bad though… its just… that head. Ugh!

It'd be nice for my collection since it's a really nice figure, but nothing I really have to go after. He does look great.

Damnit! Well, at least it doesn't look THAT good. A lot of the coloring seems a bit off and the head just looks sloppy. I guess now I can start hoping that they give us a new version of Roy in a year's time. I'm still thinking another Titans set with Raven and Speedy is in the cards.

Say, I wonder if Colton Haynes is gonna get one of these from Lego? I mean, if they're gonna use his likeness they ought to at least send him one!

I wonder if their decision to use the Arrow version of Roy has any bearing on next year's sets? The next season is supposed to go a bit lighter, and this is a character that

isn't on the show anymore and won't be for awhile most likely

. DC's also putting a lot more of their merchandising money on the CW shows with action figures and Pop Vinyls and stuff. Maybe we're gonna see a set with Arrow, Flash, and Firestorm/Atom/Black Canary against Reverse Flash or Merlyn or something?

Damnit! Well, at least it doesn't look THAT good. A lot of the coloring seems a bit off and the head just looks sloppy. I guess now I can start hoping that they give us a new version of Roy in a year's time. I'm still thinking another Titans set with Raven and Speedy is in the cards.

I like the sound of a Titans set and it makes alot of sense with TTG still on the air even if Speedy doesn't have a large role on there. Raven and Roy (and Kid Flash because I can hope) would be great additions to this theme.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

The Arsenal minifigure is ok

But that exclusive Superman set it's pretty neat.

I'd never guessed that one!

I'm only going Thursday and Sunday, so I'm glad Arsenal is Thursday. A Titans minifig collection is slowly falling into place. Now if only I could get my hands on that Captain Marvel from a few years back. It would be awesome if the other two where a Dr Who given the upcoming sets and a Star Wars Force Awakens minifig. We already know what BB-8 looks like... why not?

It's done by raffle this time, to make it more fair.

Even the set? I thought that and Ultron's Throne were each available for $40 USD?

It's a new system this year. The Superman set announcement had the winning details.

Dang. :sceptic: I could get the giveaway minifigs because, well, they're minifigs. Not so much the set. Aftermarket prices are gonna skyrocket more than usual for that one. :sadnew:

How likely is it that the instructions for the Superman and Ultron sets will end up online in some form?

it'd say its all the way likely, atleast if there is a demand for it. usualy soemone comes with a review, so then you just ask them if they would post the instructions.

Even the set? I thought that and Ultron's Throne were each available for $40 USD?

If I remember correctly, the raffle is done to choose who can buy it. You got chosen, pay the $40 and bring the set home.

Correct me if I'm wrong :classic:

If I remember correctly, the raffle is done to choose who can buy it. You got chosen, pay the $40 and bring the set home.

I believe that's correct

I'm pretty sure it was 40 to be in the raffle. But I don't really know

Edited by The Lego Nolan

I'm pretty sure it was 40 to be in the raffle. But I don't really know

No, you don't pay to be in the raffle. You go and participate in the raffle, then, if you are a winner, then you get to go down and buy the set.