Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

Dude, you aren't a moderator.You can't say that we can't talk about Raven in this document. Personally I think Lego is releasing Raven in a polybag. It is probably a polybag that you get for spending over 75$ at the Lego store.

Dude, you aren't a moderator.You can't say that we can't talk about Raven in this document. Personally I think Lego is releasing Raven in a polybag. It is probably a polybag that you get for spending over 75$ at the Lego store.

Since Lego has only released one of those a year for the Super Heroes theme, and Winter Soldier is the one for this year, I don't think Lego will be giving us Raven that way, at least not this year. I still strongly feel we'll be seeing her sometime this year, most likely probably in a polybag.

And yes, we can't tell you to drop the Raven discussion, but since there's nothing to go on and it's turned into pointless speculation that's completely off topic, we just don't see the point of continuing on with it; so we are stopping and encourage you to do the same, whether or not you do too is completely your decision.

I am really sorry that my ranting and hoping has led to this.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Well, that definitely won't happen this year. We have the whole GWP manifest and it isn't on there. Either way, I'm sure she'll be in a 2016 set. While I know there will be BvS sets galore, I have an odd feeling we'll see a TT solo set to add diversity. I dunno...

I still strongly feel we'll be seeing her sometime this year,

Comic-Con-Logo.jpg

Edited by Robert8

Well, that definitely won't happen this year. We have the whole GWP manifest and it isn't on there. Either way, I'm sure she'll be in a 2016 set. While I know there will be BvS sets galore, I have an odd feeling we'll see a TT solo set to add diversity. I dunno...

Well, you've been right like all the time, so can we take this as confirmation :grin:? Seriously though, you are probably right; it makes the most sense IMO. I just really don't want to wait that long.

Comic-Con-Logo.jpg

:cry3:http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140213215618/teen-titans-go/images/5/53/RavensSadFace.png :cry3:http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20141126213502/teen-titans-go/images/e/e7/Raven_crying.png :cry3:http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/10000000/Raven-Crying-raven-and-robin-10040435-480-360.jpg :cry3:

Talking about the possibility of a figure we may get is completely within the bounds of this topic… as long as we're not just posting wishlists of figures we may want.

Fukc raven...

This however is not. If it was meant as a joke, to cause other members to react in a harsh manner, that's trollish behavior and it will not be tolerated a second time. If it was meant seriously, it adds nothing to the discussion but animosity and derails the topic. So either way, don't do it again.

If that ends up being the case, I'd love to see Raven along with a blue Cyborg to round out the Titans. It'll probably never happen but a UCS Titans Tower would be pretty awesome too.

I can't imagine the blue Cyborg happening, as awesome as it would be; the arms and head just wouldn't be able to be printed correctly and DC is probably going to keep pushing the whole New 52 design and "Cyborg is on the justice League now" thing. On the other hand, Lego isn't notorious for accuracy, there plenty of people who'd buy a set just to have a blue Cyborg, and it's recognizable with kids, so maybe?

Titans Tower in any form would be great; if we do get a Titans set next year, I'm betting it'll be the T-Plane (Vehicle + cool features that can be easily worked in + can be done within price range = perfect Lego material).

I don't know if they could get the printing right for Teen Titans Cyborg, since they'd have to use the Cyborg headpiece they released in the Javelin.

Speaking of SDCC, it's only a few months away, and we are in a slump. Anybody up for the scariest speculation of the year?

I don't know if they could get the printing right for Teen Titans Cyborg, since they'd have to use the Cyborg headpiece they released in the Javelin.

Speaking of SDCC, it's only a few months away, and we are in a slump. Anybody up for the scariest speculation of the year?

'

And that's exactly why we've agreed to stop talking about her. We've already established that she's possible and/or likely, but we know nothing about where, when, or how we'd get her, so there's nothing else to say.

But SDCC talk scares me now. If the exclusives aren't comic-based, I'll be fine, though.

I can't wait!!! :D Maybe I'm slightly biased since I will be attending...

Honestly though, the Raven talk is SO excessive. We get it that you want the figure, but it doesn't need to be stated in every post

Did I hear someone say Raven??? Needs moar Raven! Hahaha... ;)

But SDCC talk scares me now. If the exclusives aren't comic-based, I'll be fine, though.

Oh man, can you imagine if we get out of this with, like, Carrie Ferris from Man of Steel and Nurse Joker from the Dark Knight? That would just be perfect! Those would be the most perfectly irrelevant figures! Collectors would have their thing, since they'd be neat figures worth having, but they're irrelevant enough for those who can't get them to be cool with it!

Oh man, can you imagine if we get out of this with, like, Carrie Ferris from Man of Steel and Nurse Joker from the Dark Knight? That would just be perfect! Those would be the most perfectly irrelevant figures! Collectors would have their thing, since they'd be neat figures worth having, but they're irrelevant enough for those who can't get them to be cool with it!

*claps*

Y'know, Nurse Joker makes a whole lot of sense! LB3 used the Black Widow hairpiece in green, so it would be very possible, and something I'd be able to shrug off if I couldn't get it.

Nurse Joker would be the perfect SDCC exclusive! It was in the last game instead of the purple suit Heath Ledger Joker (that already physically existed and would have made more sense IMO) so maybe that's something?

I can't wait!!! :D Maybe I'm slightly biased since I will be attending...

Did I hear someone say Raven??? Needs moar Raven! Hahaha... ;)

Well, good luck getting the (inevitably?) exclusive figure.

Everyone needs more Raven (especially in Lego form).

If the hooded figure who shall not be named is actually an SDCC figure then I'm cracking open a cigar and a packet of popcorn and watching this thread go into meltdown! ;)

On that subject though... What kind of timeframe are we looking at for either firm rumours of confirmation of the figures for SDCC? Was it around a month before that we heard last year? We got away with one DC figure last year thanks to Unikitty and the non-exclusive Bard being included but do we think there may be 2 DC and 2 Marvel again this year?

Maybe a Jurassic Park figure as a licensed teaser seeing as Hobbit/LOTR has stopped?

If the hooded figure who shall not be named is actually an SDCC figure then I'm cracking open a cigar and a packet of popcorn and watching this thread go into meltdown! ;)

On that subject though... What kind of timeframe are we looking at for either firm rumours of confirmation of the figures for SDCC? Was it around a month before that we heard last year? We got away with one DC figure last year thanks to Unikitty and the non-exclusive Bard being included but do we think there may be 2 DC and 2 Marvel again this year?

Maybe a Jurassic Park figure as a licensed teaser seeing as Hobbit/LOTR has stopped?

I will personally be responsible for about 89% of that meltdown btw, if that happens.

I want to say about a week before is when we've gotten pictures of the exclusive figures in the past - I'm assuming that's when we'll first see what better not be Raven. I really hope Lego realized how upset the SDCC exclusives figures have made fans and will keep it down to one DC figure.

Will Jurassic Park have sets next year though?

Chill out. Just last year, LEGO realized to put their SDCC figs in the realm of obscurity- valuable to serious collectors, but not enough to wound the collectors of the sets. Not too many fans are going to have a conniption about not getting the Batman of Zur-en-arrh. Raven's too important to be an exclusive character, and if she is one, she'll be guaranteed to appear in a future set with a different (more mainstream) design. We've since gotten comics-based Green Lantern and Green Arrow figs, after their cinematic/TV versions appeared at SDCC. A new Bizarro could be likely in another wave of JL sets, especially since the Bizarro League movie and Batzarro. Spider-Woman or Phoenix, however, are not the priority in the Marvel theme (USM must rule all!), so they've got a smaller chance of being made again.

Edited by 8BrickMario

Sorry to stray from the Raven discussion (no I'm not. It's a dead horse now), but when do you guys think we'll get official pictures of the sets since we've already seen the toy fair pics?

Sorry to stray from the Raven discussion (no I'm not. It's a dead horse now), but when do you guys think we'll get official pictures of the sets since we've already seen the toy fair pics?

How dare you interrupt our Raven discussion to discuss the upcoming sets, shame on you :sarcasm:. Definitely August at the latest, but probably a couple months before that say June or July, maybe even May if we're lucky.

On the subject of SDCC exclusive figures, I would love for any of the new DC comic designs coming out in June to be used (Batman makes New 52 Captain Cold look good, the rest are just meh/bad IMO). Here are some pictures: http://www.techtimes.com/articles/39329/20150312/batman-superman-and-wonder-woman-getting-all-new-costumes-this-june.htm http://comicbook.com/2015/03/12/the-flash-and-green-arrow-receive-new-costumes-this-june/

Unikitty and the Bard? I didn't hear about that, I don't think?

Last year Lego managed to stay pretty safe about their exclusives, so maybe this year we'll get out okay.

Those costumes are so hideous. If they looked like they had any intention of keeping those suits around, I might laugh at the irony of Lego just putting out the majority of their DC characters in New 52 outfits, but these things are just waiting to be retconned. It's like the Azrael Batsuit happened to the whole League :sick: