Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

Oh, and do we know if we're getting a helmet for deathstroke or not?

I don't think we will. I think we saw a picture a few pages back from Justice League vs. Bizarro League which showed a printed headpiece.

Sweet Flash Museums! This is why I (and most people probably) love Lego so much, if there's something you want but can't get, you can just make/change/expand it yourself! It's much harder to do that with other toys.

Aw man, that's disappointing

That deathstroke may not be final though, as in the Justice League vs Bizarro League movie the deathstoke is the same from Lego Batman 2

Edited by WarSquirrel

If the prelim boxes didn't show the helmet, then we're probably not going to get it. They will usually have prototypes of the new pieces in the prelims (if the fig doesn't have a placeholder), such as Drillex's drill gloves being shown in white, then changing to gunmetal gray in the final set. I didn't see a blank Deathstroke helmet on him, so I don't think we'll get it.

I don't think we will. I think we saw a picture a few pages back from Justice League vs. Bizarro League which showed a printed headpiece.

The characters designs in that movie don't match their physical counterparts; several of them don't even look a thing like their physical counterparts. I wouldn't assume anything about the final minifigure designs based on that movie.

If the prelim boxes didn't show the helmet, then we're probably not going to get it. They will usually have prototypes of the new pieces in the prelims (if the fig doesn't have a placeholder), such as Drillex's drill gloves being shown in white, then changing to gunmetal gray in the final set. I didn't see a blank Deathstroke helmet on him, so I don't think we'll get it.

You actually have a valid point here; really hoping this set is the exception to that, but it doesn't look likely :sceptic:.

I think he was talking buildings. The Manta Sub, GL, Lex Luthor, and Brainaic sets were all set outside of Gotham.

Wasn't Grodd in Central City? Or am I mistaken?

Wasn't Grodd in Central City? Or am I mistaken?

The product description actually says Gotham, though Central City would have made a lot more sense to me.

Edit: Here's the description:

"Gorilla Grodd is causing havoc in Gotham City as he seeks his morning banana fix! The gigantic gorilla is leaping on the truck, sending crates of bananas flying and almost breaking the vehicle in half. Hurry to save the terrified driver with Batman™ and his awesome Bat-Mech. Launch a triple LEGO® Super Heroes counter-attack by firing the net and stud shooters. Face off against mighty Gorilla Grodd with The Flash, evading the evil beast’s grabbing fists and Captain Cold and his Devastating Ice Shooter. Swoop unseen into battle with Wonder Woman in her Invisible Jet with spring-loaded missiles, then send Batman™ leaping off the top of the Mech with the Super Jumper to bring down Gorilla Grodd! Includes 5 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: The Flash, Wonder Woman, Batman™, Captain Cold and truck driver, plus a Gorilla Grodd figure."

And the Javelin is set in Metropolis if I'm not mistaken.

Yes, TDKR2012 mentioned that in the post I was replying to.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Why does everybody want a helmet for Deathstroke? I thought people hated the Iron Man helmet because it was too big. Deathstroke has a tight mask like Deadpool and Spider-Man.

I mean, it would be cool to have a normal Deathstroke face. :)

Why? I don't understand what you mean by "Future DC discussion". We've mostly discussed the 2015 releases (as it's what we know). Everything else is speculation, not confirmed for the future.

Why does everybody want a helmet for Deathstroke? I thought people hated the Iron Man helmet because it was too big. Deathstroke has a tight mask like Deadpool and Spider-Man.

I mean, it would be cool to have a normal Deathstroke face. :)

I would totally love to have Deathstroke with a mask printed on a normal head; however, Lego would not do it all the way around leaving us with either a black or dark blue head with two orange squares in the front and back or a orange head with two black or dark blue squares in the front and back. The helmet would give us an accurate, although oversized (though the one in LB3 is not too oversized), mask.

Now, what I would personally do if I was Lego is have the face be printed orange with an eye all the way on the face's right so when the head is put on it could just be turned so that almost the whole left side would be orange.

Why? I don't understand what you mean by "Future DC discussion". We've mostly discussed the 2015 releases (as it's what we know). Everything else is speculation, not confirmed for the future.

I created one for Marvel, so I made one for DC too. I meant speculation, should have named it that.

300th post! :excited:

You're right.....why ? It would be better as a wish list topic......maybe ?

I only created one for DC because I made one for Marvel. It's not really needed as much as the Marvel one, but I thought I'd still make it.

Edited by Sir Gareth

I created one for Marvel, so I made one for DC too. I meant speculation, should have named it that.

300th post! :excited:

I only created one for DC because I made one for Marvel. It's not really needed as much as the Marvel one, but I thought I'd still make it.

We already have a topic for future sets though, its called Future Superhero Set ideas.

We already have a topic for future sets though, its called Future Superhero Set ideas.

That's more of a wishlist thread. I created these threads mainly for the people speculating about future sets based off of upcoming Marvel/DC movies.

Edited by Sir Gareth

It's a nice idea, but it seems too vague/overlapping to be its own topic. Speculation isn't really helpful or fun without evidence, though, and a thread with random ideas doesn't seem like it would do much.

It's supposed to be this thread minus the 2015 limitation, beacause the Marvel thread has had issues staying on topic. If this goes on much longer a mod'll probably stop in to get it back on track, so don't worry about it and back to your usual broadcasting.

It's a nice idea, but it seems too vague/overlapping to be its own topic. Speculation isn't really helpful or fun without evidence, though, and a thread with random ideas doesn't seem like it would do much.

It's just been a nightmare on the Marvel thread today, since everybody wanted to talk about the Spider-Man news and what it would mean for sets moving forward. A lot of people complained about it being unrelated. A lot of people complained about the complainers. In the end, it's whatev.

Anyway, I'd prefer Deathstroke had a helmet, mostly so there could be a head underneath like this one. Plus, as of lately, he's had a helmet in the comics and most other related media. And it's a wicked cool helmet. I'm thinking something along the lines of a Clone Trooper helmet in size.

Not sure if its been mentioned already or not but just come back from my Local Tesco Extra where they had stocked the Brainiac Attack set,

Im guessing they got the exclusive for it and have only just put them out