Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

Hm, maybe it isn't the regular skin tone. Brick yellow (tan) maybe?

In the prelims it looks to be regular yellow. I really hope the final version isn't brick yellow, that would be :sick: bad.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Just saw the pictures. I will definitely buy the Batboat Harbor Pursuit. That is wonderful. Looks like they'll AT LEAST give the 2012 Robin spiky hair. It'so a prelim, and I'm still wishing for that New 52 garb means Red Robin.

It looks like I won't be buying Jokerland. All I want from Jokerland is Beast Boy and Starfire. Should I wait for those 2 mini figures in future cheaper sets or buy them somewhere online?

Just saw the pictures. I will definitely buy the Batboat Harbor Pursuit. That is wonderful. Looks like they'll AT LEAST give the 2012 Robin spiky hair. It'so a prelim, and I'm still wishing for that New 52 garb means Red Robin.

It looks like I won't be buying Jokerland. All I want from Jokerland is Beast Boy and Starfire. Should I wait for those 2 mini figures in future cheaper sets or buy them somewhere online?

Bricklink them when they come available :).

I'm really dissapointed in those two sets, they don't live up to the Justice League sets at all in my opinion. The Bat boat looks like a water tumbler and Jokerland feels like its straight out of the Duplo line

Jokerland feels like its straight out of the Duplo line

Well put. Those that had seen the set on display grossly exaggerated what they saw. I was expecting an Arkham level of build quality and 'maturity', it doesn't look like we got that.

Edited by TheBrickHitHouse

I know most of you hate the super jumpers, but does anyone know how to make Superman jump out and hit Darseid from the back of the Javelin? He doesn't go far when I launch him.

I know most of you hate the super jumpers, but does anyone know how to make Superman jump out and hit Darseid from the back of the Javelin? He doesn't go far when I launch him.

I had already figured out a way to put a figure on a super-jumper safely without it wrecking the figure.

Supposed to bend him at the right angle and use the right amount of force tension.

Supposed to bend him at the right angle and use the right amount of force tension.

Lol, hey there are children present, lol.

Well put. Those that had seen the set on display grossly exaggerated what they saw. I was expecting an Arkham level of build quality and 'maturity', it doesn't look like we got that.

I was also really looking forward to a quality build, mainly to 'beef up" my own MOC (https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/96587844@N07/15073348963/) with some new ideas... But instead we potentially get a mediocre mix of minifigs (unless there's some awesome variants) and only a couple of imaginative elements.

I'm always optimistic with prelims and am more than likely to pick this up but can't see much of it staying built next to my own version on what we've seen so far.

Hope it looks a lot better in the next set of images...

I was also really looking forward to a quality build, mainly to 'beef up" my own MOC (https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/96587844@N07/15073348963/) with some new ideas... But instead we potentially get a mediocre mix of minifigs (unless there's some awesome variants) and only a couple of imaginative elements.

I'm always optimistic with prelims and am more than likely to pick this up but can't see much of it staying built next to my own version on what we've seen so far.

Really cool moc.

I'm probably the only one who thinks this but, I'd like for Deathstroke to have some sort of armor piece on his torso.

Four things:

1. I'm gonna be uber pissed if they give us Beast Boy without an animal to turn into. It's not like there's a myriad of green animals already to choose from, just a few frogs and snakes.

2. Am I the only one seeing "TRU" on the upper right-hand corner of the Deathstroke set?

3. Which set is supposed to have the new Robin minifig? The Deathstroke one looks like it may have a different hairpiece and face prints, and I'm not seeing the yellow straps on the torso, but then the Jokerland one also looks a little different in the bottom corner.

4. Where is Robin on the Jokerland box? Like, in the actual set? Batman's likely in the Batmobile, Beast Boy's on the Penguin's ride, Starfire is trapped on Ivy's, Harley is on the motorcycle, and Joker's in his head, but where is Robin? There's no way that's a two-seater Batmobile?

The cannon looks lazy since it probably won't do anything.

If you look closely at the box, there's a cannon ball that's been fired from it, so it definitely does something.

I was also really looking forward to a quality build, mainly to 'beef up" my own MOC (https://m.flickr.com...07/15073348963/) with some new ideas... But instead we potentially get a mediocre mix of minifigs (unless there's some awesome variants) and only a couple of imaginative elements.

It is truly an amazing MOC. TLG have gone for some of the same features - the Penguin's duck big wheel thing on the left of the picture and the massive clown head. Maybe you inspired them? Even though Jokerland isn't close to yours in excellence, I'm not so down on it as others seem to be. It looks like it's got some fun play features and will merge reasonably well with the Funhouse Escape.

For me the issue will be the minifigs. I see why TLG puts so many named ones in, but do we need another Penguin and Ivy (especially if they are like the ones from Arkham)? I would have preferred to stick with the Joker and Harley and fill the space with a few people for the Dynamic Duo to rescue, ideally a new Alfred for example. Do Starfire and Beast Boy add anything apart from a massive price hike? I'm not sure, because it doesn't seem like a particularly obvious set for them to appear in, but I'll be happy to get them.

It is truly an amazing MOC. TLG have gone for some of the same features - the Penguin's duck big wheel thing on the left of the picture and the massive clown head. Maybe you inspired them? Even though Jokerland isn't close to yours in excellence, I'm not so down on it as others seem to be. It looks like it's got some fun play features and will merge reasonably well with the Funhouse Escape.

Haha, thanks! I'd love to think I'd inspired them but doubt it... Though I also noticed the same idea for the slide into the vat of acid! Hmmm.

I agree about the features, the bike and vine drop will look good I'm sure. The tipping point will be how many rehashed figs we do or don't get in my opinion.

Really cool moc.

I'm probably the only one who thinks this but, I'd like for Deathstroke to have some sort of armor piece on his torso.

Yeah, I don't really care if he has armor, but it'd be easy enough to take off. I really just want him to have a helmet (and classic look).

Bricklink lists it as Bright Light Orange it shows up in http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemInv.asp?S=41006-1 Friends 41006 Downtown Bakery.

Intersting, not sure how it'd look for Star.

Four things:

1. I'm gonna be uber pissed if they give us Beast Boy without an animal to turn into. It's not like there's a myriad of green animals already to choose from, just a few frogs and snakes.

2. Am I the only one seeing "TRU" on the upper right-hand corner of the Deathstroke set?

3. Which set is supposed to have the new Robin minifig? The Deathstroke one looks like it may have a different hairpiece and face prints, and I'm not seeing the yellow straps on the torso, but then the Jokerland one also looks a little different in the bottom corner.

4. Where is Robin on the Jokerland box? Like, in the actual set? Batman's likely in the Batmobile, Beast Boy's on the Penguin's ride, Starfire is trapped on Ivy's, Harley is on the motorcycle, and Joker's in his head, but where is Robin? There's no way that's a two-seater Batmobile?

If you look closely at the box, there's a cannon ball that's been fired from it, so it definitely does something.

1. Yeah, we need some green animals for him. They have also made green dinosaurs.

2. I'm pretty sure it says FRU (for retail use?).

3. They are prelims so neither of them is going to show new figure designs. I believe the Batboat one comes with his new design.

4. He's strapped under Harley's Harley.

what about asohkas orange color head from star wars that looks like a really close color to starfires

That looks too orange IMO.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

2. I'm pretty sure it says FRU (for retail use?).

3. They are prelims so neither of them is going to show new figure designs. I believe the Batboat one comes with his new design.

4. He's strapped under Harley's Harley.

2. That makes sense.

3. The one in the Batboat looks like it may be using the newer Riddler head instead of the usual Robin head. I'm seeing a really big smile. The heads from the Spider-Man prelims are new prints in the shot, so it could be a new head.

4. Ha!

Kissyfur your Joker Funhouse MOC is really awesome. I have been admiring it since you first posted it back in November. Its given me quite a few ideas for my own Funhouse MOC. One of the things that really makes your MOC "pop" though, is the fact that you enclosed it in an abandoned warehouse. It has all the different "rides" and attractions, very similar to what TLG is trying to do with the summers Jokerland set. I think the "bones", and nuts and bolts, are there in the Jokerland set, but it doesn't seem as good as yours because its not enclosed in the "warehouse". That being said, Lego would never make a set like that, so we would need to MOD it to make it like yours.