Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

We should. Every year, we get pictures from a Toy Fair, but, apparently, that wasn't allowed for the London one.

Looking closer at Jokerland, it looks like we'll see the black spring-missile again, and Starfire looks like she'll have a bronzed skin tone, since she's yellow instead of flesh. Hopefully they'll make the color more accurate.

This just doesn't match the shining report CapnRex101 gave on Brickset, so I'm sure it'll look different from the picture at the next Toy Fair.

Edited by 8BrickMario

Wait, do we know we're getting pictures at Toy Fair?

Yes, we are, as 8BrickMario said. LEGO allows photography at the German Toy Fair.

It's NYTF we get the pictures from.

We've also gotten them at the German Toy Fair since at least 2012, which is next Wednesday.

Edited by just2good

I like the boat more than I anticipated (from what I can tell). Jokerland disappoints in the scale - the rides and look are ok, but it just seems insubstantial for what we're told the cost is. I do like the batmobile though.

Those are definitely some, um, interesting sets. Really see quite a bit of room for improvement; but, they're not nearly as awful as some of the builds we've had in this theme. I do wonder though, why does Starfire have yellow skin? Also, love how the slide goes down into a vat of acid, its very Joker.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

We should. Every year, we get pictures from a Toy Fair, but, apparently, that wasn't allowed for the London one.

Looking closer at Jokerland, it looks like we'll see the black spring-missile again, and Starfire looks like she'll have a bronzed skin tone, since she's yellow instead of flesh. Hopefully they'll make the color more accurate.

This just doesn't match the shining report CapnRex101 gave on Brickset, so I'm sure it'll look different from the picture at the next Toy Fair.

That explains the yellow skin. Don't really see any colors that are closer to her skin tone than flesh though. :sceptic:

At least now we know that car wash batmobile was the real one, or at least a prelim.

When's the German Toy Fair?

January 28th through February 2nd.

Did they just use a Killer Croc minifigure as a 'prelim' for Beastboy? The only 'big' flaw about the Jokerland-set is the colour scheme... It doesn't fit well with the Funhouse set :/

I like the Clowndroid (next to the canon).

The Batman vehicles look outstanding!

Edited by Cammo

Did they just use a Killer Croc minifigure as a 'prelim' for Beastboy? The only 'big' flaw about the Jokerland-set is the colour scheme... It doesn't fit well with the Funhouse set :/

I like the Clowndroid (next to the canon) though.

LOL, looks like we got Killer Croc after all, sort of.

I don't think they'll look bad together.

The clowndroid is nice.

It's interesting cause I feel like the DC are better sets than the Marvel ones. I think the Jokerland sets will look great in physical form and that Batboat looks great!

Marvel has cooler minifigures though I think

That Jokerland set really does look like a juniors set. Ugh. I was so excited but this might be the only dc set I don't buy.

It's interesting cause I feel like the DC are better sets than the Marvel ones. I think the Jokerland sets will look great in physical form and that Batboat looks great!

Marvel has cooler minifigures though I think

Cooler than Deathstroke? No way! :grin:

Yeah, I have a feeling after they finish with these sets, they are gonna be really great.

Did anyone save the prelim pics? That page isn't loading for me.

Edit: nevermind I found them on another site.

Who is that to the right of penguin in the Minifig lineup on the bottom of the box?

Edited by Super Goblin

Who is that to the right of penguin in the Minifig lineup on the bottom of the box?

Starfire

Starfire.

Edit: It's unanimous.

The Jokerland colors not matching the Funhouse doesn't bother me too much, since I always thought of amusement parks as being bright, obnoxious, and incoherent. That said, I do think that some colors could have been swapped around, and yellow could have been dropped entirely (except for on the ducks). I like the new Batmobile, and that clown head.... :wub: I still might mod it to look more like Mistah J, though. I do agree that, as of now, the set doesn't seem worth the reported price, but I look forward to seeing more detail at toy fair.

The Batboat seems a little odd and a lot easier to shoot at than something Batman would usually drive, being so wide. I still like the design though, so I hope it looks better once we get real pictures. Deathstroke will probably sell this set either way though.

I feel like the Jokerland set looks good for what it is. Could it have been better? Definitely. But the design looks solid even if the colors are off. It does look like a funhouse, and I still think it could look good beside the 2012 one. Just not as gritty as I think we were all thinking it would be. Batboat looks like a waste of time for me. Maybe if Deathstroke looks really cool I'll get it, but otherwise I'll pass.