Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

I think I found the Jokerland Batmobile.

Looks okay. Not too different from the Two Face chase set, 2006 or 2012. I think (and hope) that it's probably a prototype. Otherwise, I find it underwhelming. :sceptic:

Well, Marvel is getting a Junior set this year. Wonder why DC isn't getting one (Assuming since there was no information on one), when both themes got one last year? :wacko: Or we are getting one, but the building of the set is still going on?

Well, Marvel is getting a Junior set this year. Wonder why DC isn't getting one (Assuming since there was no information on one), when both themes got one last year? :wacko: Or we are getting one, but the building of the set is still going on?

It is a bit surprising. Really not sure going on with Juniors this year (other than that Green Goblin set), but until we hear otherwise I'd assume there is no DC juniors set this year (and hold out hope that one with Raven will be coming this summer). I would rule out the building of the set idea, Lego typically does these things far in advance, I'd say if a DC Juniors set does exist, either it wasn't shown at London Toy Fair because it's exclusive for some reason or CapnRex101 forgot about it like he almost forgot about the Green Goblin juniors set (although you'd think when he remembered the Green Goblin set he would've remembered any DC juniors sets).

Edited by psqidexslizer248

That Bat Mobile is too like the one we got 2012 hope its not the one we will get although for those that miss out it is nice.

That Bat Mobile is too like the one we got 2012 hope its not the one we will get although for those that miss out it is nice.

I don't see any similarities besides the tail fins, color, wheels, and the shape of sides in the middle.

I wonder if that Bat Mobile is a Preliminary version ?

It could be.

If that IS the Jokerland Batmobile, that is a nice machine. It looks a lot better than the most recent one (I can't remember what set it was, but it was in Lego Batman 3 and it wasn't a good-looking one). It doesn't make Jokerland a must-buy for me, but it's a nice bat mobile.

That does look pretty similar to my recollections of the Jokerland Batmobile... my first impression was that it was pretty similar to the 2012 one in shape/style, and thus a fairly redundant price bumper.

If that IS the Jokerland Batmobile, that is a nice machine. It looks a lot better than the most recent one (I can't remember what set it was, but it was in Lego Batman 3 and it wasn't a good-looking one). It doesn't make Jokerland a must-buy for me, but it's a nice bat mobile.

Man you're lucky, I've been trying to forget about The Riddler Chase (the set the Batmobile I assume you are talking about is from) since SDCC 2013.

That does look pretty similar to my recollections of the Jokerland Batmobile... my first impression was that it was pretty similar to the 2012 one in shape/style, and thus a fairly redundant price bumper.

Thanks, you wouldn't have happened to remember any juniors sets at the Toy Fair (if you even saw them) would you?

No DC Juniors set as far as I could see. I saw the Spider-Man one but like Chris on Brickset, it slipped my mind... probably as it was right at the start of the stand.

There was a Duplo DC set with Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman, though I can't remember what the set itself was like.

No DC Juniors set as far as I could see. I saw the Spider-Man one but like Chris on Brickset, it slipped my mind... probably as it was right at the start of the stand.

There was a Duplo DC set with Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman, though I can't remember what the set itself was like.

Alright, thanks again. This might just explain something; looks like Marvel got the Juniors set while DC got the Duplo set.in

Now I just want to know what is up with 76033. Is it a secret summer set? Did something go wrong and production ceased? Is it some sort of exclusive? Is it an unlucky number so there isn't going to be a set? Did Lego just unknowingly skip it over? Is it a set coming out next year? Is Lego really just trying to make me go out of my mind trying to figure it out? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: I need answers!

Alright, thanks again. This might just explain something; looks like Marvel got the Juniors set while DC got the Duplo set.

Has Marvel had a Duplo set yet? I recall there being a Juniors sets and some Duplos for DC, but no Duplos for Marvel. It does very well explain it, though.

Has Marvel had a Duplo set yet? I recall there being a Juniors sets and some Duplos for DC, but no Duplos for Marvel. It does very well explain it, though.

Not yet, which might be why Marvel got the Juniors and DC got the Duplo. This way they'll be more Duplo DC sets to go along with the last ones and Marvel fans can finally get their hands on a decent Green Goblin.

Honestly, I'm excited for the minigfigures in Jokerland, since all signs point to them being rather different variations than we've seen before (as they were not finalized, and the Toy Fair does not use placeholders. I'm guessing that means a New 52 Harley, a new suit for Joker and Penguin, and perhaps a green-skinned Poison Ivy.

The Kid, what did Ivy's section of Jokerland look like? All I've heard is "ride with vines on it".

Honestly, I'm excited for the minigfigures in Jokerland, since all signs point to them being rather different variations than we've seen before (as they were not finalized, and the Toy Fair does not use placeholders. I'm guessing that means a New 52 Harley, a new suit for Joker and Penguin, and perhaps a green-skinned Poison Ivy.

The Kid, what did Ivy's section of Jokerland look like? All I've heard is "ride with vines on it".

The green-skinned Ivy, although it is still a rumor, really interests me. Supposedly the ghosts in the Ninjago theme are Spring Yellow Green, which is the color I suspect Ivy will be, which could lend some credibility to the rumor since spreading the cost of hands, arms, and heads (but especially the hands) in a new color across a bunch of sets makes sense and getting alot of use out of the newly-colored parts would justify the decision to produce them.

In the Brickfanatics report, I believe he referred to it as a tower ride of some sort, but I definitely want to hear more about this ride.

Beware_Deathstroke_the_Terminator.png

Deathstroke from the cancelled Beware the Batman show is a possible minifigure design. After all, they made a version of Batman from that show. You probably wouldn't like if they used this Deathstroke, as he wouldn't have much printing.

Deathstroke from the cancelled Beware the Batman show is a possible minifigure design. After all, they made a version of Batman from that show. You probably wouldn't like if they used this Deathstroke, as he wouldn't have much printing.

I don't think they are going to base any minifigures on Beware the Batman, the show was pretty poorly received and was cancelled pretty quickly. The only reason we got Beware the Batman Batman and the Batmobile was to tie into the show which is no longer airing (as far as I know).

Deathstroke will probably be based on either his classic comic look or his new 52 comic look.

Not yet, which might be why Marvel got the Juniors and DC got the Duplo. This way they'll be more Duplo DC sets to go along with the last ones and Marvel fans can finally get their hands on a decent Green Goblin.

When you say Duplo I assume you mean Junior sets and Marvel has already gotten one. If I remember correctly it was with Spiderman and Venom.

Edited by elederberg

When you say Duplo I assume you mean Junior sets and Marvel has already gotten one. If I remember correctly it was with Spiderman and Venom.

No, I meant Duplo. Marvel and DC each had a Juniors set last spring (the Marvel one did have Spiderman and Venom and a Spider-Car while the DC one had a small Batcave with Joker, classic Robin, and classic blue Batman) and DC had three Duplo sets last summer (One with Superman and a bunch of blocks, the second was the Joker's hideout with a Batmobile as well as Joker and Batman, and the third was the Batcave with Catwoman and Batman with his Batwing). This year DC will have another Duplo set (which is set to include Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman assumedly this one: http://images.brickimedia.org/e/ee/DUPLOWW.jpg) and Marvel will have another Juniors set featuring Green Goblin with a glider and exploding pumpkins.

Err no, Duplo is the big Lego bricks with bigger and more simpler minifigs like this DC set:

10544-1.jpg

The green-skinned Ivy, although it is still a rumor, really interests me. Supposedly the ghosts in the Ninjago theme are Spring Yellow Green, which is the color I suspect Ivy will be, which could lend some credibility to the rumor since spreading the cost of hands, arms, and heads (but especially the hands) in a new color across a bunch of sets makes sense and getting alot of use out of the newly-colored parts would justify the decision to produce them.

In the Brickfanatics report, I believe he referred to it as a tower ride of some sort, but I definitely want to hear more about this ride.

Ooh! Maybe it's the "dropper" ride. The one that rises up slowly and then drops the seats down the central pole? That could be a viably dangerous ride.

Ooh! Maybe it's the "dropper" ride. The one that rises up slowly and then drops the seats down the central pole? That could be a viably dangerous ride.

Don't you mean a vine-y dangerous ride? :laugh: (sorry, it's been a slow day). That does make the most sense of anything I've heard so far, it'll probably freedrop down into a plant cage or something like that.

I wonder if the park is all connected or separated or separated but can be connected.