Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

What are the odds we'll be getting a Killer Frost fig anytime soon? Or, any new female figs for that matter (looking at you, Vixen and Zatanna).

Well Starfire is supposedly coming; we should see if there are any others (hopefully) tommorow. *CHANTS "WE NEED RAVEN" LOUDLY*

Edited by psqidexslizer248

I'm so excited that I finally (after about 6 months of reading this forum) decided to join eurobricks and share in the excitement and anticipation of the new DC sets! Hopefully there will be some leaked pictures at the London toy fair (fingers crossed!!)

I'm so excited that I finally (after about 6 months of reading this forum) decided to join eurobricks and share in the excitement and anticipation of the new DC sets! Hopefully there will be some leaked pictures at the London toy fair (fingers crossed!!)

Welcome to eurobricks! Well, we can hope, but pictures are pretty much out.

Edit: And I don't mean out as in released, I mean out as in impossible.

Welcome to eurobricks! Well, we can hope, but pictures are pretty much out.

Edit: And I don't mean out as in released, I mean out as in impossible.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I know we probably won't but hopefully we get some info from someone with a real good photographic memory!!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I know we probably won't but hopefully we get some info from someone with a real good photographic memory!!

Yeah, we probably won't get that, but we should get enough details to tide us over (unless Raven isn't one of those details).

I can totally see a $20 Batman, Firestorm, and Killer Frost set

Maybe with the Batski (we've gone though every other Batmachine it seems).

What are the odds we'll be getting a Killer Frost fig anytime soon? Or, any new female figs for that matter (looking at you, Vixen and Zatanna).

I'm hoping to see Killer Frost and Vixen in particular. Lego doesn't seem to like female heroes (we've only gotten about 3 from DC) so I wouldn't get your hopes up. I'd say Hawkgirl, Zatanna, and Black Canary are most likely, but Vixen's not entirely out of the question now that she has an animated series to promote.

And thus, the Toy Fair coverage commences:

http://brickfanatics...ir-2015-report/

No Killer Croc, but instead Deathstroke, Starfire and Beast Boy :thumbup:

Yes! That's the news I wanted confirmed! We're bound to get Croc sooner or later, but Beast Boy and Starfire are hard to purist and are much less expected!

That's really cool, I love how the Jokerland sounds. I'm sad about Killer Croc though maybe they just don't have the mould made yet. Its weird because they don't have a price for that set yet.

Edited by MODOCTORDOOM

love the sound of the keaton style mobile!!

Ya I'm excited about that too! But its not like we need a third Batmobile not including the SDCC one

Ya I'm excited about that too! But its not like we need a third Batmobile not including the SDCC one

Thats true, i'm running out of shelf space for the batvehicles :laugh: whats next Bat-trike...

Edited by legofreak86

Thats true, i'm running out of shelf space for the batvehicles :laugh: whats next Bat-trike...

I've run out of room. I just started putting some away in drawers so that they don't get dusty. Oh well I mean I'm just glad that we are still getting sets. This series is going on longer than the original Batman theme right?

That sounds amazing! The Deathstroke set seems like a steal. Really hope he has a helmet.

I'd also like to see a helmet, all the customs that don't have one don't look right to me.

Jokerland will most likely be a must get for me, almost bought the previous version a few weeks ago but it stillfelt like it was missing something. Brick-built joker head on top of it sounds really cool. Plus, amazing minifigs lineup.

The sets sound just ok to me. I wasn't very interested in another funland set, but of course it includes one or two must have figures. I think it's a waste that we get another Poison Ivy and Penguin rather than a new character (cough--Killer Moth!--cough); but I hope we get new variants for Ivy and Penguin at the least. Harley hopefully will be in her New 52 apperance--which unlike the comics actually looks nice in Lego. I think the Keaton Batmobile will be nice; and I wonder how it'll compare to the 2006(?) version.

I have to say the Boat-boat set just sounds like it sucks, to be honest. We all know we only want it for Deathstroke (at this point I could care less about more Robin suit variants!), but I also think it's safe to say that most of us also know that Killer Croc should have been in this set. I'm starting to think that Killer Croc is going to be our new Green Lantern--a character that Lego knows we all want, and strings him around in front of our faces for three years before we ever get him. :hmpf_bad:

Really disappointed about Penguin and Poison Ivy, would have preferred some new villains there (Mad hatter and Killer Frost would have been nice) hopefully we'll see a new design for Ivy at least (preferably with the black widow hair in red and a different shade of green). Anyway, Jokerland sounds great (except for ANOTHER Batmobile, seems to be an annual thing though) and Beast Boy and Starfire are great news. Deathstroke set I'm betting will be $20 with some sort of hideout for Deathstroke, the Batboa, and Red Robin.

I still want to know why they skipped over 76033. Maybe it's some sort of exclusive or late release?

Lego passed up a HUGE opportunity for croc (two opportunities in fact...) nice hat we're getting Beast Boy and Starfire, and I'm guessing that Harley will definitely be in her N52 outfit. Batboat may be a total pass for me, seeing as I have a custom printed Deathstroke already.

I'm really surprised that, since we got numerous bat family people in the last bat wave, Red Hood is nowhere to be found. The Teen Titans in the Jokerland set could have just as easily been the outlaws (Red Hood, Starfire, and Arsenal). I thought that Firefly and/or Killer Moth would both be easily placed in the Jokerland set too, instead of a lot of rehashes. :sceptic: the Keatonmobile and the design itself still keep me intrigued, however!