Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

Correct. Lightning Lad could really be most anywhere.

But we don't have a location or anything yet right? We just know its a part of a cube because of the picture.

Edited by MODOCTORDOOM

Alright with the new evidence brought to light, here's my theory for new sets:

Jokerland set: A 1966 themed set. Possibly with a bigger Batmobile than the SDCC exclusive ones. Features a large area for the Joker and some traps. Minifigs included features Batman 1966, Robin 1966, Alfred 1966, Joker 1966, Catwoman 1966, Penguin 1966, Riddler 1966 and Adam West.

Batboat Pursuit: Smaller set. Features Batman new 52,Killer Croc bigfig, Catwoman new 52 or Red Hood. Vehicles included feature a small bat jet-ski, a boat for catwoman and a rock for Croc.

Teen Titans set: Features Beast Boy, Starfire, Raven and Deathstroke. Beast boy in the T-car, Starfire and Raven don't have vehicles (but there's room in the car for them) and Deathstroke is in a armoured tank. Features a bigfig gorilla and a bird for beast boys transformations.

Jokerland set: A 1966 themed set. Possibly with a bigger Batmobile than the SDCC exclusive ones. Features a large area for the Joker and some traps. Minifigs included features Batman 1966, Robin 1966, Alfred 1966, Joker 1966, Catwoman 1966, Penguin 1966, Riddler 1966 and Adam West.

Batboat Pursuit: Smaller set. Features Batman new 52,Killer Croc bigfig, Catwoman new 52 or Red Hood. Vehicles included feature a small bat jet-ski, a boat for catwoman and a rock for Croc.

Teen Titans set: Features Beast Boy, Starfire, Raven and Deathstroke. Beast boy in the T-car, Starfire and Raven don't have vehicles (but there's room in the car for them) and Deathstroke is in a armoured tank. Features a bigfig gorilla and a bird for beast boys transformations.

I doubt that Jokerland is a 1966 set, and I doubt the fact that we'll get a bigfig along with 3 confirmed minifigures in the Titans set even more, however your theory on the Batboat Harbor Chase set could be plausible.

There is no evidence just pure speculation.

I really hope the Jokerland set isn't 1966 Batman based. I have nothing against the show, there are just so many more interesting characters we could get in a comic based set. If its anything besides Batman based, I hope its Suicide Squad (preferably called Task Force X) based.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

I really hope the Jokerland set isn't 1966 Batman based. I have nothing against the show, there are just so many more interesting characters we could get in a comic based set. If its anything besides Batman based, I hope its Suicide Squad (preferably called Task Force X) based.

It obviously is Batman because its Jokerland it could be a Suicide Squad but I doubt it.

Suicide Squad is my next preference for the set

I'd love to have one too, but I honestly can only see it being some how related to the movie.

I'd love to have one too, but I honestly can only see it being some how related to the movie.

Maybe Batman could be captured by the Joker (how else do you explain his absense from the Darksied and Brainiac sets?) and Waller has to send in the squad to stop him. Or Batman could even be on the squad. Either way we'd get the Squad and the required Batman figure.

Far fetched idea; but maybe we could get Batman, Joker, Harley Quinn, Deadshot, Killer Frost, Captain Boomerang, Bronze Tiger and Diggle.

I think I'm an unusual person on this board because I'm only interested in Batman based sets. I was kinda bummed that this year didn't have any, but this news of the Jokerland set sounds REALLY good. I will pick up the Green Lantern set though, and I might pick up the Black Manta set, but after that I think I'll wait for the summer mini-wave.

I doubt it. We'll probably get at least two members of the Squad (Deathstroke and New 52 Harley Quinn), but the Jokerland set will not be inspired by anything Squad-based. It's going to be a colorul and deadly amusement park!

I don't think we'll get Deadshot without Captain Boomerang. DC is going to want Lego to promote those two especially before the Suicide Squad movie next year, and Jokerland could very well be the place.

I doubt that Jokerland is a 1966 set, and I doubt the fact that we'll get a bigfig along with 3 confirmed minifigures in the Titans set even more, however your theory on the Batboat Harbor Chase set could be plausible.

It would only need to be a recolor of Gorilla Grodd, which would make it far less expensive than a new mold, plus the game pretty heavily featured the gorilla form. I wouldn't rule that out just yet.

Jokerland's probably not a '66 set, though. While it would make more sense for a '66 set to be larger and more expensive given the lean towards adult fans, it doesn't seem like they would do that now. Batsy's 75th anniversary was last year, and the DVD set came out last year. If DC wanted them to do '66 set they would've done it last year. Plus there's really nothing leaning towards that conclusion. We could just as easily say that about the Harbor Chase.

I can't seem to find it now, but wasn't there rumor that The Question was coming out in one of the summer sets?

I doubt we'll get the Suicide Squad in Jokerland. Maybe Deadshot and Harley at best, but definitely not the whole team, and definitely not Diggle. Plus if we got the Squad, it's more likely it would be Deadshot, Captain Boomerang, Harley Quinn, Enchantress, and maybe Rick Flagg. Part of me feels like the Jokerland set is going to have about 2-3 goons, and out of a supposed 7-8 figs, that leaves us with Batman, Joker, Harley, Robin (or something equivalent, like Red Robin or another Batgirl), and a tertiary villain like Deadshot or Catwoman or Clayface or something. Of course, Catwoman could even take the place of the sidekick character, as she is more of antihero these days, and it's been awhile since we've seen her.

I can't seem to find it now, but wasn't there rumor that The Question was coming out in one of the summer sets?

Negative.

I don't recall any such rumor, but if they wanted to see me cry that'd be the way to go! :cry_happy:

I think there was some discussion of him when they were talking about the JLU cartoon and the Javelin, but otherwise no, unfortunately. Not too hard of a figure to make purist, though. :wink:

Amazon UK has Green Lantern, Gorilla Grodd and Black Manta sets in stock.

No trace of the other two though. I want to buy Darkseid Invasion and Brainiac Attack, so far.

I already have the Green Lantern set.

I doubt we'll get the Suicide Squad in Jokerland. Maybe Deadshot and Harley at best, but definitely not the whole team, and definitely not Diggle. Plus if we got the Squad, it's more likely it would be Deadshot, Captain Boomerang, Harley Quinn, Enchantress, and maybe Rick Flagg. Part of me feels like the Jokerland set is going to have about 2-3 goons, and out of a supposed 7-8 figs, that leaves us with Batman, Joker, Harley, Robin (or something equivalent, like Red Robin or another Batgirl), and a tertiary villain like Deadshot or Catwoman or Clayface or something. Of course, Catwoman could even take the place of the sidekick character, as she is more of antihero these days, and it's been awhile since we've seen her.

If they go that latter route, Mad Hatter could be that tertiary villain as well. Still, I think we'll see Deadshot and Boomerang in the Jokerland just becuase DC will probably be pushing them with the Suicide Squad movie coming.

LEGO's response to my complaint about the super jumpers.

Dear Victor,

"Thanks for getting in touch with us.

We're sorry to hear that you're unhappy about the design of your LEGO® set. We try really hard to make sure our toys are imaginative, creative, fun and last for ages! We have a team of experts in Denmark whose job it is to invent and test new LEGO sets, themes and toys. They tell me it takes years to check everything. They need to test all the new ideas, talk to the factory about how to make them, work out what sort of box it needs to go in and then deliver the new sets to all the shops in 130 countries!

Listening to what LEGO fans have to say helps us get better and better so I'm going to pass your comments on to the team in charge of this area"

I can't find my exact email i sent to them, but it basically said the design of the jumper scratched, and cracked the legs of cyborg and green arrow, and that its a struggle to put on, and take off the figures. Kinda surprised they didn't offer a replacement. My son is pretty upset about the damage don't to his figs :/

Edited by vriverajr3

Just a rumor right now but I squeezed some more information about the summer sets from my friend who has a brother in law working with lego.

There will be 3 sets in the summer

They will all be released in May and June

The Official pictures will be released by March mid

The price for the jokerland set will be $100 with 7-8 minifigures

The harbor chase set will be $30 with 3 minigures

The teen titans set will be a $20 or a $15 set.

There will also be a completely new robin with a whole new design

My speculation for the jokerland minigures are:cat woman new 52, new 52 batman, new joker not creepy,, new 52 harly quinn, Solomon Grundy, firefly new 52, and red robin new 52

For the croc set there will most likely be a big fig croc, new 52 bats, and a unknown 3 figure.

Again these are all not yet confirmed. But they will most likely be true.

Sorry, but I completely doubt everything that you said you got from your brother. All of that info we already have except for the price for the Harbor Chase and the Titans set, and the fig count for Jokerland, which will most likely be 6 or 7, not 7 or 8. You could have easily just guessed those three things. Additionally, you have, in the past, lied about seeing prelims about the 2015 Winter wave after Hulk_Smash saw them, and you confessed only when Hulk_Smash asked you personally, so I distrust you here as well.

Edited by mattdev25

Sorry, but I completely doubt everything that you said you got from your brother. All of that info we already have except for the price for the Harbor Chase and the Titans set, and the fig count for Jokerland, which will most likely be 6 or 7, not 7 or 8. You could have easily just guessed those three things. Additionally, you have, in the past, lied about seeing prelims about the 2015 Winter wave after Hulk_Smash saw them, so I distrust you here as well.

All that new info was what alot, if not most, of us assumed and speculated about the sets. I really think his brother's friend got his info from this thread. Just my theory though.

And why do you think it will 6-7 figures? We have never had a set this sized in the Super Heroes theme to have any indication of how many figures we will see. Plus, this year we saw a surprising amount of figures in the sets IMO, especially in the larger sets.