Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

Here's what I think the Titans set will look like:

Why is Beast Boy driving a car? I think it's more likely we'll get a brick built green animal instead of that.

I personally hope that Deathstroke has a helmet and not that awful Lego Batman 2 design. The one in Lego Batman 3 was excellent. Isn't it basically the Iron man helmet with his colors? I see no reason why lego would give us a different hair for beast boy

Why is Beast Boy driving a car? I think it's more likely we'll get a brick built green animal instead of that.

Its the Tcar. Its the Titans mode of transportation.

Yeah its huge. I hope they won't do that. That would suck.

Yeah, I'd rather his helemt not be too big.

Its the Tcar. Its the Titans mode of transportation.

Gotcha, that makes more sense. I haven't actually watched Teen Titans in like 10 years so I've forgotten a little :grin:

Me neither. A helmet smaller would be nice though. I font want a printed face Deathstroke.

Yeah, that wouldn't work very well.

Gotcha, that makes more sense. I haven't actually watched Teen Titans in like 10 years so I've forgotten a little :grin:

That's fine.

For Beast Boy??? I really think the agent chase hair piece would be better. Maybe we're thinking of different designs for Beast Boy...

Yeah, I saw that and you are right. Guess I didn't pay that much attention before.

Here's what I think the Titans set will look like:

I really love this concept, especially the T-Car. Deathstroke's truck looks a lot like the SHIELD truck from the Avengers 2012 set.

So I'm now wondering how they will do Beast Boy's transformation(s). Will they provide a bunch of minifig "accessories" like wings, a tail, claws, extra head, ect. or just throw in a whole new animal like a green dinosaur or green bird?

Do you guys think we'll get this Beast Boy (with different face printing)? https://pbs.twimg.co...JgHCMAIA2k3.jpg

That design is probably the one we'll get. It looks like an official Lego design, printing style and all.

I don't get why they gave Sinestro and Green Lantern boots (Supergirl needs them), but left them off on Superman, Flash, Batman, etc. It seems odd.

I don't think the current style of boot printing would work for those characters very well. Especially Superman, it would look horrible if the back of his legs were red.

I really love this concept, especially the T-Car. Deathstroke's truck looks a lot like the SHIELD truck from the Avengers 2012 set.

So I'm now wondering how they will do Beast Boy's transformation(s). Will they provide a bunch of minifig "accessories" like wings, a tail, claws, extra head, ect. or just throw in a whole new animal like a green dinosaur or green bird?

Who ever said he would transform? :tongue: I'm thinking that's what they'll do, that or give us a couple of bonus animals in green.

The printing or the helmet? I'm confused.

The printing. Sorry, I should have specified, my bad.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

That design is probably the one we'll get. It looks like an official Lego design, printing style and all.

I don't think the current style of boot printing would work for those characters very well. Especially Superman, it would look horrible if the back of his legs were red.

I'm still hoping for the game design.

Yeah, the boots don't really look good (especially Sinestro and Green Lantern's). It would be great if Lego could start doing two or even toned legs.

If they do include different animals, I'm hoping for a green T-Rex. I need one for my Batcave anyways :P

There are some Jurassic Park sets coming out next year, or some older Dino sets.

Unless its a Slade Wilson printed head underneath a decent sized helmet.

That would be great. Older face with an eye patch and gray regular hair on the side.

Edited by Mr_KnowItAll_JD23

Does anyone know when the League vs. League movie comes out? I just noticed it's advertised on the back of the new sets' instructions. I want that Batzarro soon!

That beast boy design is an official Lego design...

And it's the game design...right?

We don't know if Lego designed it or the game designers. If it appears the same in a physical set than that means Lego designed it I believe. Essentially if an official Lego design exists they'll use it in the game and if one doesn't exist they'll make up their own.