Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

^^^

I honestly had just started writing out that I would've loved to have the team off Young Justice show up when I saw that you'd already mentioned Aqualad. That would be amazing.

Personally I think this set will have Killer a Croc bigfig, a bat boat, Killer Croc with a croc henchmen (and other crocodiles), a boulder-like platform for Croc to stand on, Agent Grayson and Batgirl. We could always swap out batgirl for Aqualad. Just think, there was no real need to have both Nightwing and Agent Grayson (both the same people) in Lego Batman 3. Yet they did. I think DC wants to push this new Grayson as much as possible.

The Jokerland set is (hopefully) a Suicide Squad set. With the Joker, Batman (of course), Harley Quinn new 52, deadshot, captain boomerang and killer frost. This could be a way to let the world have a suicide squad set as there probably won't be any in 2016.* I hope there's some kind of amusement park with a roller coaster that attaches to the fun land.

I hope the The Teen Titans set features Deathstroke, Trigon (Four arms like those guys of Ninjago), Raven, Starfire, Beast Boy, the Titans rooftop (or mini version of tower).

I also (despite my wallets heart ache), hope for another set. One which would include Hawkgirl, Black Canary, Miss Martian, Artemis, Red Tornado and Weather Wizard or Mirror Master. I am not sure what build though. **

*Reason being about 2016 sets not having suicide squad as dc would have to realease a wave first up next year, plus a Batman v Superman wave. I think the latter will be summer wave.

**Okay I don't think we'll get that last set I made up. I really want those minifigures though.

^^^

I honestly had just started writing out that I would've loved to have the team off Young Justice show up when I saw that you'd already mentioned Aqualad. That would be amazing.

Personally I think this set will have Killer a Croc bigfig, a bat boat, Killer Croc with a croc henchmen (and other crocodiles), a boulder-like platform for Croc to stand on, Agent Grayson and Batgirl. We could always swap out batgirl for Aqualad. Just think, there was no real need to have both Nightwing and Agent Grayson (both the same people) in Lego Batman 3. Yet they did. I think DC wants to push this new Grayson as much as possible.

The Jokerland set is (hopefully) a Suicide Squad set. With the Joker, Batman (of course), Harley Quinn new 52, deadshot, captain boomerang and killer frost. This could be a way to let the world have a suicide squad set as there probably won't be any in 2016.* I hope there's some kind of amusement park with a roller coaster that attaches to the fun land.

I hope the The Teen Titans set features Deathstroke, Trigon (Four arms like those guys of Ninjago), Raven, Starfire, Beast Boy, the Titans rooftop (or mini version of tower).

I also (despite my wallets heart ache), hope for another set. One which would include Hawkgirl, Black Canary, Miss Martian, Artemis, Red Tornado and Weather Wizard or Mirror Master. I am not sure what build though. **

*Reason being about 2016 sets not having suicide squad as dc would have to realease a wave first up next year, plus a Batman v Superman wave. I think the latter will be summer wave.

**Okay I don't think we'll get that last set I made up. I really want those minifigures though.

I really like the idea of Jokerland being a Suicide Squad set. However, I don't know that Lego would give us a set based on a lesser known property when they could easily base it on Batman though if Batman and Joker were included I guess they could do that.

Hate to burst your bubble, but we're definitely not getting another Nightwing, at least for a very long time, since we just got him last year.

We just got the same flash from last years set.

The new sets just came out and people are already speculating on the summer wave? Enjoy your new sets and come back when you get bored of them. I'm 24 and this super jumper is entertaining the heck out of me right now :laugh:

Also does anyone else's Supergirl have printing errors on the legs? I noticed my Plastic Man and 2012 Wonder Woman have similar errors where the printing wraps around the leg and where the rounded part meets the straight parts of the legs.

Edited by clra2

Hey, some of us can't afford the shiny new sets... I just finally picked up last years! :laugh:

That and the fact that we're supposed to be getting Deathstroke?

...Patience is hard :P

Also does anyone else's Supergirl have printing errors on the legs? I noticed my Plastic Man and 2012 Wonder Woman have similar errors where the printing wraps around the leg and where the rounded part meets the straight parts of the legs.

There's a few areas where the rounded part meets the straight part where the paint is thicker/thinner than the rest, but I'm fine with it. The sides don't match up exactly, but that's not a big issue to me either.

I'm hoping to see big fig Killer Croc, Bats and Red Hood/Red Robin in the Water Chase set with a similar feel to some of the swamp police City sets. A hovercraft Batboat, a crocodile, some form of dock,

etc.

In the Jokerland set, I'm hoping for about 7 to 8 figs for its price. Bats, Red Hood/Red Robin, Joker, Harley (new 52), a Joker goon, Mad Hatter, Firefly, Deadshot.

Edited by mulletwing

^ Hey pal you repeated yourself and I can tell that you really want to have a Red Hood or Red Robin figure really badly! :grin:

Edited by MODOCTORDOOM

There we go. I do indeed. Not enough to repeat myself though, that's just my computer being an megablocks clown.

Anyone tried a green hood for the green arrow fig yet? Just had a friend order some from brick link and can't wait for it to come in.

Edited by eldiano

There we go. I do indeed. Not enough to repeat myself though, that's just my computer being an megablocks clown.

Ahahah still Red Hood is really cool! Ahahah still Red Hood is really cool! Ahahah still Red Hood is really cool!

[quote name=eldiano'

timestamp='1420182782' post='2092936]

Anyone tried a green hood for the green arrow fig yet? Just had a friend order some from brick link and can't wait for it to come in.

Ya I did I don't really like it though I prefer this version better with the hood down!

We here in Australia have to pay $70+ for the Manta set. Count yourself lucky.

Also I'm new guys but I've been following this forum since page 51

Well, that's still £14 cheaper than us. £50 = 95 AUD.

Well, that's still £14 cheaper than us. £50 = 95 AUD.

I'm going off what Brickipedia says. We don't get our lego until half way through January/February. Brickioedia says $80 for Manta, $100 for Darkseid, and $40 for Green Lantern

Personally on the matter of the Killer Croc set, i doubt we'd get another nightwing so soon. I'm gonna speculate that depending on the price it could either be: Bat-Boat, bit of harbor maybe with the outside of a sewer tunnel for Killer Croc to stand in front of, i think this might even be based on a scene from Lego Batman 3 where Robin and Bats chase croc into the sewer. I think most likely figure wise we'd get Batman (duh), Bigfig Croc and either another hero we don't have or maybe another villain from the new game (that and the new animated bizarro movie appears to be where all the sets inspiration is coming from) like firefly or cheetah.

Jokerland wise i'm not sure what to expect. If its a big set it might be like a huge fairground with lots of deadly rides and maybe with like a lair for the villains. It might be like a villain set with Joker (without hat? or another new design), Lex luthor (Armoured but with the chestpiece and a different expression to others), Solomon Grundy (big fig lego batman 3), Harley Quinn maybe? Then hero wise obviously Batman, maybe new 52 superman from the game,

On the topic of deathstroke do you guys think we'll get this version in the set we are supposedly getting him in: http://static.comicv...deathstroke.jpg cause that'd be sweet!

then again, i think i prefer the unlockable ingame non DLC design as he has the ammo belt:

Edited by legofreak86

I was looking at the UK Shop at Home and I saw the new sets listed under you may also like, but when I clicked them, I got page not found? I tried clicking add to bag but got nothing. (I was looking at the Lego Birds Project, if you were wondering!).

We here in Australia have to pay $70+ for the Manta set. Count yourself lucky.

Also I'm new guys but I've been following this forum since page 51

We have to pay £50

When you convert it you only have to pay £42

Sadly LEGO prices do not convert as normal money...they differ from country to country. But that has always been an issue ;) Nothing new here... But indeed it is strange.

Do you think this project is worth pursuing, granted we are missing black Vulcan and chief, but it is hilarious

I doubt this wave will follow LB3 closely at all. Look at the current wave. Sure, it's all in the game, but that's because the developers got the designs and put them in. We may get some of the characters like Cheetah or the new Harley, but it's not a guarantee. The game is based off of the sets, not the other way around.

On the topic of deathstroke do you guys think we'll get this version in the set we are supposedly getting him in: http://static.comicv...deathstroke.jpg cause that'd be sweet!

then again, i think i prefer the unlockable ingame non DLC design as he has the ammo belt:

I definitely prefer the second one, the first looks awful IMO. Then again, as long as we're getting Deathstroke I won't complain.

I definitely prefer the second one, the first looks awful IMO. Then again, as long as we're getting Deathstroke I won't complain.

Yeah the second one is the best choice I reckon!

Hey, guys, I know that Killer Croc might be set for the Batboat Harbor Chase set, but what if he isn't in it? I don't want my and our spirits of ever getting another Croc fig to be mercilessly crushed at the hands of TLG. So we can definitely speculate about him, but don't just downright assume that he'll be in it. This way, in February when the sets are revealed, and Croc may not be in any of them, we won't get so bummed! :laugh: Just trying to help!

I don't think Deathstroke will resemble either of the in-game designs, though it will probably be based on one of the two costumes. The "Squad" one has gratuitous arm printing that I just can't see LEGO doing when characters that could actually use it (like Wonder Woman and Flash) are bare. The other one is just an updated version of the model from the portable version of LEGO Batman 2.

If there is anything we can glean from the game designs, it's probably that Deathstroke will have a separate piece for his helmet. That's just an inference of mine, but that's the biggest change between the LB2 and LB3 Deathstrokes (he actually has the LB2 face under his helmet) so it might be the same kind of synergy that happened when Cyclops went from having a separate visor in early clips from LEGO Marvel to having one designed right onto his head in the final game, even though neither of his variations were exactly what we got. I hope that makes sense. :P