Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

Perhaps these exclusive cubes are TLGs way of getting the Legion of Superheroes into fans hands without devoting a set to them.

Superboy was the Legions inspiration when they first formed (they even brought him into the future briefly and made him a member). Now we are getting Lightning Lad in a second cube.

Hopefully, there will be future cubes with Saturn Girl, Cosmic Boy and Brainiac 5.

Lighting Lad...interesting, hopefully he comes with the Force Lightning pieces in the accessory pouch in the middle of the cube.

Unfortunately none of them have accessories besides Kai, so no lightning pieces for lightning lad. Something is telling me we're going to get reverse flash this year...

Edited by amazingbricks

Perhaps these exclusive cubes are TLGs way of getting the Legion of Superheroes into fans hands without devoting a set to them.

Superboy was the Legions inspiration when they first formed (they even brought him into the future briefly and made him a member). Now we are getting Lightning Lad in a second cube.

Hopefully, there will be future cubes with Saturn Girl, Cosmic Boy and Brainiac 5.

The Superboy who went on adventures was young Clark Kent, not Conner (the one in the box). I think the exclusives will just be Superman themed. But you are on to something...

Unfortunately none of them have accessories besides Kai, so no lightning pieces for lightning lad. Something is telling me we're going to get reverse flash this year...

I really hope he doesn't come in one of those cubes.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

I can't believe that so many of you guys are complaining about these. I understand that lots of countries aren't getting the boxes, but don't a lot of you guys just buy the figures from Bricklink anyway? I think it's cool that we have a means of getting less popular characters other than the god awful SDCC exclusives and for moderately cheap. It looks like we'll be getting a few more of these, regardless, so who do you guys think'll show up next?

I can't believe that so many of you guys are complaining about these. I understand that lots of countries aren't getting the boxes, but don't a lot of you guys just buy the figures from Bricklink anyway? I think it's cool that we have a means of getting less popular characters other than the god awful SDCC exclusives and for moderately cheap. It looks like we'll be getting a few more of these, regardless, so who do you guys think'll show up next?

Vibe.

I find it interesting that more and more minifigures are getting the sleeve arm with half flesh and half a different color.

Edited by Zergos

edit: sorry I didn't count Fangar has a head inside the mask. Unfortunately no accessories. Last cube had an acessory for each fig. Disappointment.

Edited by Cagast

edit: sorry I didn't count Fangar has a head inside the mask. Unfortunately no accessories. Last cube had an acessory for each fig. Disappointment.

What was Superboy's accessory?

Holy pepperoni, 3 or 4 months of being away and I find new summer sets and minifig news, sweet!

I went to my local Target and was able to buy all the DC sets, I'm hoping that my fruitcakes Harley new 52 makes it to the Jokerland set

And To everyone, happy holidays and thanks for the info especially just2good thanks for the reviews and the news ;Man my wallet is so dead next year

At way I see us getting Cheetah in a Lego set is either:

A) Wonder Woman 2017 Movie Set

B) A $19.99 set with three minifigures: Batman Sensor Suit, Cheetah, and Wonder Woman. The story: Basically, Wonder Woman has been drugged by Cheetah and Batman has to stop Wonder Woman before she hurts anybody. The builds? Probably an Invisible Motorcycle and the All-New Bat-Hover-Craft!

And then there's the exclusive mininfig option.

Actually, thinking about this made me realize that there's most likely going to be a Batman v Superman Wonder Woman figure. But the tiara will look different...and we'll have the battle skirt.

B) A $19.99 set with three minifigures: Batman Sensor Suit, Cheetah, and Wonder Woman. The story: Basically, Wonder Woman has been drugged by Cheetah and Batman has to stop Wonder Woman before she hurts anybody. The builds? Probably an Invisible Motorcycle and the All-New Bat-Hover-Craft!

And then there's the exclusive mininfig option.

Actually, thinking about this made me realize that there's most likely going to be a Batman v Superman Wonder Woman figure. But the tiara will look different...and we'll have the battle skirt.

Can't see Lego having Wonder Woman drugged, something just doesn't scream child-friendly about that. Anyway, we will probably get WW in a Batman v Superman set, I'm guessing she'll facing off against the main bad guy with Supes and Bat-ffleck.

......you realize these are targeted toward children...Also doubt they'll have invisible vehicles in the movies. That would look incredibly dumb on screen.

Edited by Ultron

......you realize these are targeted toward children...Also doubt they'll have invisible vehicles in the movies. That would look incredibly dumb on screen.

I think that was a comic based set.

We really are getting an expansion with characters this year for DC. :grin: I for one loveTrickster and Lighting Lad and can't wait to pick both of them up. :wub:

I really couldn't care less if we don't get Cheetah at all, I'm largely indifferent to the character. I wouldn't even care if she was an SDCC exclusive. Also, you guys in Europe need to chill out, alright? You guys get a ton of movies before us, particularly superhero movies, and a lot of people spoil those movies, so it's kind of fair that we get these. Also, you guys can just order them on Amazon or Bricklink, so it's not worth getting too upset over it.

Edited by mattdev25

Well, if Lego was putting out obscure, yet desirable minifigures in a foreign market that I didn't have easy access to, I'd feel a bit perturbed as well.