Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

Why is my Target the only Target that has no sets yet? It's extremely aggravating.

You're not alone man, you're not alone.

Edited by Mr_KnowItAll_JD23

Do you guys think they'll take the minifigure gift boxes off the shelves now that Christmas is over? I was wanting one but my Target didn't have any last time I was there.

Do you guys think they'll take the minifigure gift boxes off the shelves now that Christmas is over? I was wanting one but my Target didn't have any last time I was there.

Mine didn't have any out, but had 12 in the stock room. I gave an employee the DPCI, and he said they were marked as discontinued, but he still pulled a couple out for me.

I got lucky, I went to toysrUs and they did not have the javlin ! But I was able to order it and my mom had a 50% coupon for toysrus from Google. We used it and got a additional 20%off. With my rewards we got the set for a total of $18.50. Can someone please post the DCPI numbers again please, and anyone who got the sets from target, can someone post a picture of their receipt, but blocking the location.

Wow, it's kinda sad how desperate and Whiny some people get over not being able to get sets before they're official release date. I want to get them just as much as anyone else around here, but not beig able to find them now isnt gonna cause any complaining or stress on my part. Once Jan hits, the shelves will be stocked enough for everyone. It's as simple as that. I thought this was an adult forum? My 7 year old has more patience then some people around here haha. Chill people

Wow, it's kinda sad how desperate and Whiny some people get over not being able to get sets before they're official release date. I want to get them just as much as anyone else around here, but not beig able to find them now isnt gonna cause any complaining or stress on my part. Once Jan hits, the shelves will be stocked enough for everyone. It's as simple as that. I thought this was an adult forum? My 7 year old has more patience then some people around here haha. Chill people

That's how I feel right now, I went looking for the sets for one entire day and realized how pointless it was. Then I thought about punching the lego store manager in the face because of how much a tool he is, and realized how much stock they will see for the rest of the year. But you always wonder why Lego releases these sets on January rather than having them cash in all the money for Christmas sales. Who knows. Now I realized how much I hate marvel sets.

Honestly i am in the U.K and i am happy to wait for these sets to come out, the only thing that is troubling me is the prices of these sets in the U.K , when amazon put them on pre-order the other day both the Gorilla Grodd and Black Manta set were £50 which is higher than the U.S prices for these sets which is quite frankly ridiculous on Lego's part. Does anyone in the U.K actually know the prices flr these sets

Okay, if things carry on like this we Moderators are going to have to start investigating members for their actual age and suitability to continue using Eurobricks.

So, dial it back!

Does anyone know the official release date for the sets (I'm assuming January 1st)

Yes, according to LEGO S@H, and Amazon it's the 1st in the U.S. Not sure about other markets, though.

Yes, according to LEGO S@H, and Amazon it's the 1st in the U.S. Not sure about other markets, though.

Once it hits s@h it's usually the official release and with in a week all the large retailers for Lego will start stocking the sets

That's how I feel right now, I went looking for the sets for one entire day and realized how pointless it was. Then I thought about punching the lego store manager in the face because of how much a tool he is, and realized how much stock they will see for the rest of the year. But you always wonder why Lego releases these sets on January rather than having them cash in all the money for Christmas sales. Who knows. Now I realized how much I hate marvel sets.

LEGO and most other companies release the sets in January because they make more money this way. It allows stores to make room for the knew sets in January. Lots of grand parents and parents take the kids to the toy store before Christmas in order to find out what they want. Kids usually want what they see on the shelves and so by having just the old sets there, make the most out of that wave. Plus lots of kids get money for Christmas and are ready to spend it in January ready for the new sets.

Now I realized how much I hate marvel sets.

At least the DC ones get released a few months before the Marvel ones :sceptic:

Those capes are horrible. Why they ever thought they were a good idea I'll never know.

They really are. They better not start making all of their capes like this. Terrible workmanship. Just awful.

I got lucky, I went to toysrUs and they did not have the javlin ! But I was able to order it and my mom had a 50% coupon for toysrus from Google. We used it and got a additional 20%off. With my rewards we got the set for a total of $18.50. Can someone please post the DCPI numbers again please, and anyone who got the sets from target, can someone post a picture of their receipt, but blocking the location.

76025 Green Lantern vs. Sinestro 204-00-1480

76026 Gorilla Grodd Goes Bananas 204-00-0780

76027 Black Manta Deep Sea Strike 204-00-0714

76028 Darkseid Invasion 204-00-1434

76040 Brainiac Attack 204-00-0778

I think I'm going to wait on a few of the more expensive ones, since there's been a whole lot of polybags showing up for Marvel that could easily wind up as online exclusives like Martian Manhunter. I'll probably get the Javelin ASAP, though, because I've been waiting on that Green Arrow for ages.

Those capes are horrible. Why they ever thought they were a good idea I'll never know.

Because they thought it would be easier for kids (The demographic of the whole company) to put their figures in the ships.

Edited by TheLegoExperience

Because they thought it would be easier for kids (The demographic of the whole company) to put their figures in the ships.

Yeah but that doesn't make them any less horrible!

After getting some of the capes and holding them in my hand, I have to say I'm not happy with them. While they are incrediblely soft, they are very flimsy feeling--it's almost to the point where I don't want to touch it since I fear ripping it. They are very stretchable though, but I'm not sure about the strength of the neck hole, so even then I don't want to fool around with it.

Although I still think my biggest problem is the overall look. I absolutely hate the neck scarf they give all the Minifigures wearing them.

After getting some of the capes and holding them in my hand, I have to say I'm not happy with them. While they are incrediblely soft, they are very flimsy feeling--it's almost to the point where I don't want to touch it since I fear ripping it. They are very stretchable though, but I'm not sure about the strength of the neck hole, so even then I don't want to fool around with it.

Yeah, my Batman cape ripped a little bit around the neckhole just from putting it on and taking it off. :thumbdown: Luckily I have plenty of older capes to replace them with.

Got three sets from TRU today: Grodd, Manta, and Darkseid. A bit disappointed that Lantern wasn't there but oh well. I have to say that the capes are just okay in my book. The neck scarf sucks, totally, but I like that the capes now look like real, flowing capes. Plus, they're a lot harder to crumple like the older ones. I don't particularly like Batman's legs, I think that because Lantern and Sinestro (and Hawkman!) have boots, Bats should have them too. But that's just my opinion.

Just be glad you guys were able to get any........

Um, nope. thats not how it works. Getting things early does not mean the quality is any less important.

How much did Just2good say the Jokerland set was?

I think he said that it is 100€.