Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

I don't get why Lego pushed the DC sets from it's usual realese date.Not in every country but here in Greece we have to wait until March,now I have to decide between Avengers and Justice League.

Ugh. I'm sorry, but my patience is wearing thin. I don't care if I'm being annoying for complaining, I'm really getting annoyed at the fact that all stores don't have these yet. Last year, every store had the sets by the 20th. But now, it's January 5th? :angry::hmpf_bad::thumbdown:

Edit: Captain Nemo, this was not meant at you, I just quoted your comment to show how lucky people are to have found these.

No, I totally understand! I was so upset when I didn't immediately see the new sets at the second Target I went to (well that and the second Target was in the complete opposite direction from the first, and separated by miles of traffic and construction, but I digress). I'm just super happy I got some, but of course I'm still going to check this weekend again for the last two.

Your Canadian too?

Uh huh. I gotta get these and the summer sets and who knows how much the Jokerland set is gonna cost.

Edited by TDKR2012

I managed to find three sets today; the Javelin, Manta, and Sinestro ones!

See, I was able to find GL, Grodd, and Brainiac today. There were at least five of each of those three, but there were no stickers on the shelves for them (or for any 2015 set for that matter!) Javelin and Manta were nowhere to be seen, meaning I'll have to pick them up with my Detective's Office on Monday at the Lego Store.

The minifigs themselves are some of my favorite I own. :wub: GL and Sinestro stand out for me, and their boots don't bother me that much. The back of my GL's legs got a bit scratched when I tried to put him on the minifig launcher. :thumbdown: Only thing I really don't like about the sets are the capes. Luckily I was able to replace the new ones with older ones, but the new capes are too flimsy for my tastes. :sceptic: Everything else is awesome though! The models are great (hell, even the Bat-Mech is to my liking :grin:), and, as I said, all of the minifigures are great and look much better in person. :thumbup:

I'm so jealous of everyone who found a set. Which store should be my first stop when I hunt: TRU, Walmart, Target, or the Lego Store?

Target in a heartbeat.

My Target had all the new DC and Star wars sets out today. I picked up all the DC but the Darkseid Invasion, since I have it on pre-order from amazon. I also picked up 3 of the new Star Wars sets as well. I was getting some nasty looks from my wife, or I'm sure I would have picked up more.

Yeah, Target is your best best for the new sets. Mine didn't have any on display, I had to give them the DPCI number (204-00-0778) and the got it from the back.

15928002829_2be5054a71_z.jpg

15926642218_739aafa956_z.jpg

15928314637_104fe42f68_z.jpg

15491737864_fdd4f5cbee_z.jpg

15928003469_e6dcdd1469_z.jpg

16088274276_7ef91fc3b5_z.jpg

16114056545_c68d4a0582_z.jpg

Overall, this is a great set for $25 USD! 3/4 figures are great. I wish Superman had some new and exclusive printing, however. The build of the Skull Ship is a very nice build as well that is faithful to the design from the game.

Edited by just2good

Found all the DC except Green Lantern at a Target in LA today (also got the Creator toy store, and left some 2015 town and LEGO Movie sets behind).

I live just around Buffalo and we never get these sets on time. The only set that accidently made it in early was the Batman Ice set with Aquaman. Usually I have to wait a month or more after rrlease.

GOD!!!!!! I'm sorry, I just can't take this anymore. I'm 100% done with this. The jealousy is quite literally driving me insane. My Targets had absolutely nothing, and the manager didn't even know what a DCPI code WAS. I swear, tomorrow, if no stores have them (TRU said they were getting a truck full of stuff tomorrow morning, but didn't know what was in it), I will just snap.

Edited by mattdev25

Saw all five new sets at Target today. Picked up the GL set, which is probably the best $20 superheroes set ever released. TRU had a lot of other new 2015 sets like Star Wars and City, but no superheroes surprisingly.

Saw all five new sets at Target today. Picked up the GL set, which is probably the best $20 superheroes set ever released. TRU had a lot of other new 2015 sets like Star Wars and City, but no superheroes surprisingly.

:hmpf_bad: seriously

Checked 2 Targets and 2 Walmarts today (I was looking for post xmas clearance, not particularly for the new sets).

Neither Walmart had anything noteworthy.

Both Targets had the full range of new DC sets (although only one had them on the shelf, the other I just tried a few DCPI codes on their price checkers to see they had them in stock).

I was only going to grab the Green Lantern set, but then noted the Javelin was $59.99 (S@H and amazon both have it listed for $69.99) so I went ahead and grabbed it.

To you guys that are looking: Good hunting!

Don't forget if you have Targets in your area, many of the price checkers allow you to enter in DCPI's yourself to check inventory!

Just spoke to a mate who works at Toys R Us (UK) and he said the next delivery is on either Monday 29th or Thursday 1st, and the new sets will be in that shipment. Not sure if it is the same, but I'd assume that all other Toys R Us stores in the UK will have their deliveries on the same day.

Both Targets had the full range of new DC sets (although only one had them on the shelf, the other I just tried a few DCPI codes on their price checkers to see they had them in stock).

Why is my Target the only Target that has no sets yet? It's extremely aggravating.

Why is my Target the only Target that has no sets yet? It's extremely aggravating.

Last time i checked my target, they had nothing so don't worry. Good news is I'm going to check my local target right now and see what they have.