Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

So the sets are called:

76034 The Batboat Harbor Pursuit

76035 Jokerland

Sadly no news about teen titans beast boy or star fire set.

Two batboats in the same year? Ugh, it's so repetitive for no reason. Hopefully we won't get Penguin in an aqua-themed set for the second time (In this theme)/third time (Including the Batman I sets), and instead get Croc.

I really hope that Jokerland is not just Batman heroes and villains and other DC villains, maybe the rest of the Legion of Doom from LB3 because that would be awesome!

Hey guys! Found this on Flickr:

LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes The Joker Bumper Car (30303)

Looks like we're getting a new polybag from DC!

Of course credits to Tormentalous for this pic.

( Can somebody actually post the picture because I don't know... )

Are the Jokerland and The Batboat Water Pursuit the only sets of the summer wave or the only confirmed sets of the summer wave?

Well, two we have names for, but the Teen Titans ones is definitely coming, Groove Bricks is a reliable source.

Well, two we have names for, but the Teen Titans ones is definitely coming, Groove Bricks is a reliable source.

Yeah I guess so. I'm glad that the summer set is more than just 2 sets.

Great another expensive Joker set....it seems I'll never get the guy.

Excuse me, what were you saying? :laugh:

Aw, the old Joker? I guess that means we're getting him in the Jokerland set, too....(sigh).

I think the Heath Ledger Joker wouldn't look well in a "Jokerland" set.

I think the Heath Ledger Joker wouldn't look well in a "Jokerland" set.

I think mattdev25 means this one:

The_joker_2014.jpg

I would like to see them tackle these look:

jokeranimatedseries_480_1197658599-1.jpgJoker_arkham_asylum.jpg

Hopefully not this one:

joker59cl.jpg

Edited by Cammo

Aw, the old Joker? I guess that means we're getting him in the Jokerland set, too....(sigh).

Jokerland would be the perfect way for Lego to introduce a new Joker minifig

I like to believe that the 2012 Joker is the Arkham games variant, mostly because of the hair. And weren't the original Batman line of minifigs supposed to be based directly on the Animated series? I think I read somewhere that that's who the original Joker minifig was supposed to be based on.

I like to believe that the 2012 Joker is the Arkham games variant, mostly because of the hair. And weren't the original Batman line of minifigs supposed to be based directly on the Animated series? I think I read somewhere that that's who the original Joker minifig was supposed to be based on.

Yeah, those were heavily based on the series (though Croc was green). But I have to admit, the old Joker barely looks like the one from B:TAS.

I think that The Batman's Joker, while definitely strange and untraditional, would make for a great variant.

The Bumpercar looks cute. I'll probably buy one, and maybe the parts to make a red one for Robin, too.

Oh, please don't even mention the apelike Joker from that show. I think the Jokerland Joker might have a new suit, but probably not a drastically different Joker from a specific meduim.

Happy holidays!

of the jokers cammo posted i would like to see the joker on the top left as a minifig, i love that animated version! also MERRY CHRISTMAS BAILEY BUILDING AND LOAN!!! if you know what i'm talking about!