Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

Well, thank you! I just wanted to show that we already have-ah, screw it. I want that 2015 stuff already! Forget that Devil's advocate business... I'm such a hypocrite!

I'm thinking more of a convert from the "be content with what you can buy" message of Lego to our "we need new stuff to buy NOW" message. Sad that we are commercializing Christmas more than the company. I must be really messed up (but I don't care if it means I get those new sets sooner :grin: .)

I just don't understand what they possibly they have to lose by putting them out now. They'd sell a lot more of them, since there's no way kids would have them already and Christmas and all.

I just don't understand what they possibly they have to lose by putting them out now. They'd sell a lot more of them, since there's no way kids would have them already and Christmas and all.

The reason they do this is so they can see all their old products at Christmas and then have impatient fans like us buy them the week after.

The majority of people who go into a Lego store (or other store) to buy Lego at Christmas aren't sitting on Lego forums to see what the next wave will hold and when it will be released. There's nothing telling people that in just a couple of weeks there's a whole new wave of toys coming out... so they use the usual Christmas spend on clearing out the last of the old stock and then put the new stuff out. Even the kids that get the stuff (and as it's aimed at kids we can safely assume the majority of it is heading that way) are happy that they're getting the CURRENT wave of Lego toys. Lego doesn't put out leaflets or magazines showing what'll be available for the NEXT wave... they just promote what's on the shelves while they're there.

They know that people like us will buy the stuff in January anyway... or whenever each wave comes out. They don't need to put out new product in time for the festive season so they don't. It's more down to the impatience of people wanting stuff now.

Dec 26th is unless I'm mistaken, the worldwide release date. Last I checked, Canada was still part of the world (but this was a LONG time ago so take this bit with a grain of salt :grin: ), so I'm guessing Dec 26th.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

So will they have these in the Lego Store on December 26th or is December 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th a better day to look for them?

Just take a weeks vacation and a cooler full of food and camp out in front of the DC section of the Lego store until they have them. In other words, I really don't know. It probably depends on the store.

Hey Guys! I don't know how many of you know of the quiz website 'Sporcle', but it's great fun and it's addictive. Either way, you can make your own quizzes and I decided to make one that I thought you guys would enjoy, so here's a link to: Can you name all the Lego DC Minifigures that have been released?

http://www.sporcle.com/games/Zezzl/lego-dc-minifigures

Let me know what you guys think and whether there's any errors, I made a Marvel one too if anyone's interested :)

So will they have these in the Lego Store on December 26th or is December 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th a better day to look for them?

I wouldn't bother on the 26th, stores will be packed and the likelihood is they usually put out new sets the night before (obviously x-mas) so they may not be there, You could try the rest of the week but dues to every other wave releasing on Jan 1st thats likely the time a lot of shops will begin stocking the shelves with new sets.

Hey Guys! I don't know how many of you know of the quiz website 'Sporcle', but it's great fun and it's addictive. Either way, you can make your own quizzes and I decided to make one that I thought you guys would enjoy, so here's a link to: Can you name all the Lego DC Minifigures that have been released?

http://www.sporcle.c...-dc-minifigures

Let me know what you guys think and whether there's any errors, I made a Marvel one too if anyone's interested :)

Nice job. I got 50 out of 58 (I knew electro suit Batman, Bizarro, Guard, and Two Face thug, but I couldn't figure out how to get it so the thingy would accept them and the ones I completely forgot were Cyborg, Plastic man, Batman of Zurr-En-Arhh, and Joker Goon 2014).

http://www.sporcle.c...-dc-minifigures

50/58

The one thing I would do is change it to just Harllen Quinzel. Or maybe I'm just dumb for not thinking if the Dr. part!

I couldn't remember Faora's name, the 2013 exclusives, and Catwoman entirely!

Edited by TheLegoExperience

I'll change Dr Harleen Quinzel to just Harleen Quinzel but I'll have to figure out something for the Joker Goon/Joker Henchman/Henchman scenario xD

Might I recommend posting those quizzes in a separate topic, since it seems like the scores discussion detracts from the LEGO discussion.

Someone on YouTube asked just2good "any news on DC summer 2015 sets?" And just2good replied saying "...yes" So just2good could you give us some hints of what we might be getting please.