Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

If people have an issue with the new capes, just get some customs from firestar toys, they dont break the bank and let's face it, first and foremost, these are kids toys, if this makes them more robust then that is fine.

Those were my biggest issues with the old capes too, so these new ones have me hopeful. I'll wait until i have the new ones in hand before passing judgement, though.

Yeah me too.

I know they might be way better in terms of playability...(we don't really know yet) but the neck area just looks too bulky, you can't see the neck anymore. I will surely replace those.

But that wasn't my intention when posting this, I think it's just not what-you-see-is-what-you-get. LEGO advertises it with different capes, as they surely look better in the neck area. Show them as they are and I am fine. But this is intentionally mislieading in my opinion.

I know they might be way better in terms of playability...(we don't really know yet) but the neck area just looks too bulky, you can't see the neck anymore. I will surely replace those.

But that wasn't my intention when posting this, I think it's just not what-you-see-is-what-you-get. LEGO advertises it with different capes, as they surely look better in the neck area. Show them as they are and I am fine. But this is intentionally mislieading in my opinion.

From what people who reviewed these sets already have said about the capes are that they are easy to move and fit into vehicles. I do see what your saying. It is very misleading to buyers to see these pictures, have a different impression on the capes then get the actual cape in a set and maybe not like them.

Edited by Mr_KnowItAll_JD23

Ooops, the we don't know yet was meant to go with the durability. Of course, the playability is much better and that is good for kids :) Not for me though :D

Ooops, the we don't know yet was meant to go with the durability. Of course, the playability is much better and that is good for kids :) Not for me though :D

OOOOOOH. Okay, sorry for the misunderstanding! :grin:

Anyone think that we might get the new cowl in the 2014 sets, like how some of the 2012 sets had the redesigned cowl?

I think this was asked before somewhere, but no. The 2013-14 sets feature a white cowl and a dark blue cowl. I doubt LEGO would take the effort to cast the piece in two new colors, and they would also need to replace the heads in every set featuring Batman, something they probably would not do, and again, in the case of Arctic Batman and Scuba Batman, new prints would be required on a white and black/dark blue head. It would be too much pointless effort, and even if they managed it, the minifigure would not match the box and instructions, causing confusion. There's nothing wrong with the second cowl, so why go to much more effort this time around to update it once more?

Edited by 8BrickMario

Twas the night after Christmas, and not a single thing was stirring. Except all the LEGO stores, people were buying new DC sets like wild boars!

Twas the night after Christmas, and not a single thing was stirring. Except all the LEGO stores, people were buying new DC sets like wild boars!

I think you mean minute, not night. Nice rhyme btw.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Does anybody else think that the minifigure with the banana on the overalls might be some kind of arrested development reference? I mean he looks a lot like George Michael.

-Pete

Does anybody else think that the minifigure with the banana on the overalls might be some kind of arrested development reference? I mean he looks a lot like George Michael.

-Pete

When we first saw pictures of him, people did make that comparison, and i have heard it several times since.

If you wait that long, you might just miss out :grin: .

No, I mean that's when the LEGO Stores will be putting these on the shelves.

"LEGO wouldn't release them before Christmas, nor the whole Christmas season. Now please don't ask why; no one quite knows the reason. It could be perhaps that their brands were too tight. Or it could be that their store shelves weren't arranged just right. But I think that the most likely reason of all... may have been that their wallets were two sizes too small. But, whatever the reason, their shelves or their brands, no one hated it more than the poor LEGO fans."

The furious mother screamed, "I want it by Christmas!" The LEGO store man laughed and said, "Look at this, miss! So many of our current sets on the shelves, to be delivered by Santa and wrapped up by elves. Why are you angry for this trivial reason? There's plenty for your son while it's still Christmas season. Look, Star Wars, Ninjago, Chima, and Mixels. Unless the boy wants to sit and watch pixels. We have several LEGO games, courtesy of TT. There's lots of Christmas gifts here, now do you see?" The woman looked and thought, He's right. Why does he need Spyclops to play with at night? He could have Tremor, or Kai, or even Han Solo. Why does my behavior have to sink so low? She picked out some sets, and went to pay, confident her son would be pleaed Christmas day.

I will never to that again!

The furious mother screamed, "I want it by Christmas!" The LEGO store man laughed and said, "Look at this, miss! So many of our current sets on the shelves, to be delivered by Santa and wrapped up by elves. Why are you angry for this trivial reason? There's plenty for your son while it's still Christmas season. Look, Star Wars, Ninjago, Chima, and Mixels. Unless the boy wants to sit and watch pixels. We have several LEGO games, courtesy of TT. There's lots of Christmas gifts here, now do you see?" The woman looked and thought, He's right. Why does he need Spyclops to play with at night? He could have Tremor, or Kai, or even Han Solo. Why does my behavior have to sink so low? She picked out some sets, and went to pay, confident her son would be pleaed Christmas day.

I will never to that again!

*Hands you a trophy for best rhyme* :grin:

Maybe Christmas doesn't come from a store.

I guess you are right, but I am still kinda sore.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Well, thank you! I just wanted to show that we already have-ah, screw it. I want that 2015 stuff already! Forget that Devil's advocate business... I'm such a hypocrite!

Edited by 8BrickMario