Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

Lego have their release dates set. They'll have a huge stash of cash anyway from their sales whether TRU or wherever sell anything early.

It's not like their sales strategy isn't working.

Let's see $5 Billion company and #1 toy manufacturer in the world. Seems like they might know what they are doing. Can anyone here say the same? Nope.

Let's see $5 Billion company and #1 toy manufacturer in the world. Seems like they might know what they are doing. Can anyone here say the same? Nope.

Nope, but they still make ltos of mistakes despite being successful.

Could someone with Darkseid Invasion and GL v Sinestro sets: take Cyborg's head, put it on Green Lantern's body and put black hair on top? I'd just want to see how much it'd look like John Stewart.

Edit: Also, could you take a picture of it and post it here? Forgot to ask that.

Edited by StreakofBlue

Could someone with Darkseid Invasion and GL v Sinestro sets: take Cyborg's head, put it on Green Lantern's body and put black hair on top? I'd just want to see how much it'd look like John Stewart.

Edit: Also, could you take a picture of it and post it here? Forgot to ask that.

I was gonna get two of the GL and Darkseid sets and do exactly that. Great minds think alike, I guess! :wink:

I don't have either but, what hair piece were you thinking? I was thinking either the Bruce Wayne hair or the hair 2012 Robin had would work best. Edit: Or maybe the hairpiece Sawfist and Firearm had in the old Agents theme.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

There are some really high quality pictures of the sets and figures (minus the GL set) on this site. I posted links to all the sets. http://en.brickimedi...dd_Goes_Bananas, http://en.brickimedi...Deep_Sea_Strike, http://en.brickimedi...rkseid_Invasion, http://en.brickimedi...Brainiac_Attack Here's the pics for those of you who don't want ot waste time clicking:MrDarkseid.jpgGreenArrow.JPGMrHawkman.jpg76028-1.jpg76028-2.jpg76028-3.jpg76028-4.jpg76040-brainiac.jpg76040-martianmanhunter.jpg76040-supergirl.jpg76040-1.jpgGrodd2015.jpgCCold2015-1.jpgWonderWoman2015-1.jpg76026-1.jpg76026-2.jpg76026-3.jpg76027-1.jpg76027-2.jpg76027-3.jpg76027-4.jpg76027-5.jpg76027-6.jpg

Ooh, these images are really good. The shots of minifigures are better than what I usually expect. I think Hawkman is my favorite minifigure, and the Javelin looks like it is easily the best build (but most of the others aren't really up to par...ah well, the minifigures matter more :P ).

Ooh, these images are really good. The shots of minifigures are better than what I usually expect. I think Hawkman is my favorite minifigure, and the Javelin looks like it is easily the best build (but most of the others aren't really up to par...ah well, the minifigures matter more :P ).

I think Brainiac's ship might come close to the Javelin for best build, but yeah we all know we're getting these for the figures.

3 thoughts:

1. Gorilla Grodd feels kinda naked. It makes me a teensy bit uncomfortable.
  2. I'm super glad that Captain Cold's freeze gun is different from Mr. Freeze's.
  3. That banana truck driver is in a constant state of terror. Take a moment to imagine this guy when he's not being attacked by a superintelligent naked gorilla, but just making his daily rounds. Your welcome.

I think Brainiac's ship might come close to the Javelin for best build, but yeah we all know we're getting these for the figures.

I did forget about Brainiac's ship. I think that the saucer part seems a little flat, but it is a solid contender too.

3 thoughts:

1. Gorilla Grodd feels kinda naked. It makes me a teensy bit uncomfortable.
  2. I'm super glad that Captain Cold's freeze gun is different from Mr. Freeze's.
  3. That banana truck driver is in a constant state of terror. Take a moment to imagine this guy when he's not being attacked by a superintelligent naked gorilla, but just making his daily rounds. Your welcome.

1. a. He's a gorilla and b. He's got those stupid wires on his head, what more could you want??? :tongue:2. 3. Just imagine the guy signing to some horrible song on the radio instead of screaming. You're welcome.

I really like the brainiac set. Pretty much perfect. His ship looks cool, it's the classic versions of all the characters, and a decent price.

The Grodd set looks fun, but hopefully the batmech has an alternate build for a batwing or batmobile. If it was classic Wonder Woman and the batman from the juniors sets, it would be perfect. Maybe I can trade for those instead.

Don't care for the other 2 builds, and the only characters I care for are the Manta, Aquaman, and Cyborg. Don't care to get the new 52 versions.

Darn, just noticed Flash doesn't have yellow boots :/

I don't have either but, what hair piece were you thinking? I was thinking either the Bruce Wayne hair or the hair 2012 Robin had would work best. Edit: Or maybe the hairpiece Sawfist and Firearm had in the old Agents theme.

Or just bald.

I hop on a plane and 10 hours later get off and I am whacked in the face with this awesome lineup, I really love all the figures and some of the builds, I cant wait to start assembling my Justice League!

Brickhorizion did just that: GL John Stewart

OK guys which one of use is the guy from brickhorizon the guy even took close up shots of Cyborgs helmet just like someone else asked: https://www.flickr.c...6/16070409072/? Any ways that looks really good, I might use the Rhodey face instead though!

Oh look what he did: Black Manta with the helmet unattached Thats really good for you guys who wanted a minifigure head in it!

Edited by MODOCTORDOOM

Funny how the minifigs in the hi-res pictures all have thin and nice-to-look-at capes on, but in the actual sets they get stupid scarfs... Well done, Lego.

Funny how the minifigs in the hi-res pictures all have thin and nice-to-look-at capes on, but in the actual sets they get stupid scarfs... Well done, Lego.

Lego probably made a last minute change to the cape material. Thst or advertsing.

I personally like the new capes. I was always having a hard time trying to put figures into vehicles and these new capes are said to be easy to move around and easy to fit into vehicles. I also hated when the old capes frayed and bent so maybe these new ones won't do that either. wishful thinking :grin:.

I personally like the new capes. I was always having a hard time trying to put figures into vehicles and these new capes are said to be easy to move around and easy to fit into vehicles. I also hated when the old capes frayed and bent so maybe these new ones won't do that either. wishful thinking :grin:.

Those were my biggest issues with the old capes too, so these new ones have me hopeful. I'll wait until i have the new ones in hand before passing judgement, though.