Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

Well, the little blurbs I do with the picture reviews are less descriptive than Brick Horizon, so I don't mind at all

Oh sorry after reading my comment again it came out wrong! The actual was sarcasm about the brickhorizon guy, I really like your reviews!

As for the rings I was a little sad about that too because they were so much in the game!

Thanks! Yeah, the rings would be nice, but at least we got that lantern.

Personally I don't like the rings as far as Lego goes. They don't quite look right to me.

Those would be cool too. I'm surprised that this set didn't have any constructs in it.

Technically most of the set is a construct :grin:

I was going to ask if you guys think we might more sets this year. But, I checked how many regular sets were made every other year.

Well,

2012: 6

2013: 6

2014: 5

Always seemed like more to me. So we might just get these 5 sets. So, here's a new question, do you think since this theme is becoming ever more close to being evergreen, could we see more sets later in 2015?

I was going to ask if you guys think we might more sets this year. But, I checked how many regular sets were made every other year.

Well,

Always seemed like more to me. So we might just get these 5 sets. So, here's a new question, do you think since this theme is becoming ever more close to being evergreen, could we see more sets later in 2015?

Im really hoping so. And frankly, i really think some of these sets, 1 or 2, were going to be released year and got held back becaue of the B>S date change. Just my theory though, i really have no proof.

Well,

I always counted 2014 as six with the one LEGO Movie set, as well as this year as six because of the other LEGO Movie set with Batman.

Edited by just2good

In that case, you might as well count the Duplo and Juniors sets too, right? Speaking of which: did anyone save that Taobao picture of a Duplo Wonder Woman?

Wow. That was dumb of me :grin:. That's counting the Juniors set too right?

For the record, I don't even remember what I ate for supper yesterday. :laugh:

Edited by Mr_KnowItAll_JD23

Why hasn't Lego confirmed these sets? Or have they?

If you are talking about the new sets that are similar to what is in LB3 than they already have. They were in the European retail catalog.

So just to make this clear, all of the 2015 DC sets will be released worldwide December 26, 2014?

As far as we know, though they might still end up on shelves before then...

You sure you want to read this?

Ok, but don't blame me.

Fine, go for it.

Sorry, couldn't resist just one more.

Doomsday is rumored to be in BvS as the bad guy in the ending fight. I'm betting he'll be in at least one set for the BvS wave, probably with a new mold. And if Lego had the new mold already done, they could decide to use it early and we could see Doomsday this year. Its a little far fetched, but we saw a new cowl for Batman which everyone thinks was for the BvS Batman so....

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Thanks elederberg.

No problem.

Ok, but don't blame me.

Fine, go for it.

Doomsday is rumored to be in BvS as the bad guy in the ending fight. I'm betting he'll be in at least one set for the BvS wave, probably with a new mold. And if Lego had the new mold already done, they could decide to use it early and we could see Doomsday this year. Its a little far fetched, but we saw a new cowl for Batman which everyone thinks was for the BvS Batman so....

I heard that too and I think it would be awesome if we got him in lego form.

Edited by elederberg

Ok, but don't blame me.

Fine, go for it.

I had heard about that already and that would be epic for that movie and for our behalf. I hope I will have enough money for all of these sets every year.

Maybe that's who Callan Mulvey is playing.....

And maybe that's also why BvS is said to have more Metropolis destruction and wreckage.

Ok, but don't blame me.

Fine, go for it.

The batman cowl is for new 52 batman. (yes BvS aswell but thats not 100% why it was created)

The batman cowl is for new 52 batman. (yes BvS aswell but thats not 100% why it was created)

DUDE. Spoiler alert. Seriously?

jkjk :tongue::wink:

Is the green mirkwood elve hood and doctor Doom's hood the same color (I have a green color deficiency so I'm just making sure)?

Aw man, that sucks. Yeah, they're the same color.

Edited by mattdev25

I'm still not sure why people are surprised Lego would put a new range on sale AFTER Christmas. Get products off shelves as presents then give people a whole new range straight after. Simples.

DUDE. Spoiler alert. Seriously?

jkjk :tongue::wink:

Aw man, that sucks. Yeah, they're the same color.

I just see greens different. Sometimes its a pain in the butt :tongue:. Thank you very much. I've been wondering if they were the same for a while. Luckily I have Doctor Doom who's hood will be shared with Green Arrow :grin:

I'm still not sure why people are surprised Lego would put a new range on sale AFTER Christmas. Get products off shelves as presents then give people a whole new range straight after. Simples.

The reason being is because last year, two sets were released early. It is assumed most kids got those for Christmas. Then, in the spring, it is assumed most kids got those set eventually, too. So I don't understand why LEGO can't realize that most people have the sets already, and that they aren't doing anyone any favors by not releasing hugely anticipated set during the holiday season. It would give them a HUGE stash of cash (rhyyyyyme) and people would be a lot happier.

I just see greens different. Sometimes its a pain in the butt :tongue:. Thank you very much. I've been wondering if they were the same for a while. Luckily I have Doctor Doom who's hood will be shared with Green Arrow :grin:

Lol, that's exactly what I'm doing since I don't own any Mirkwood Elves myself.

Lego have their release dates set. They'll have a huge stash of cash anyway from their sales whether TRU or wherever sell anything early.

It's not like their sales strategy isn't working.