Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

I love the new capes too, especially because you can bend and sit the minifigures down, or have elements, such as hair on the cape without it being crunched and left damaged. Also, it has more realism as cloth has that thick appearance.

Not pleased with Hawkmans wings which means space batman has them too. Would much rather only get one but for them for be hard like batman in AA or the catwoman set.

Not pleased with Hawkmans wings which means space batman has them too. Would much rather only get one but for them for be hard like batman in AA or the catwoman set.

I agree, I'm totally cheesed off by their inferiority.

While I'd have preferred proper moulded plastic wings, I'm just so stoked about getting an official Hawkman minifigure that I'm happy enough.

Edited by Shib

While I'd have preferred proper moulded plastic wings, I'm just so stoked about getting an official Hackman minifigure that I'm happy enough.

Yes, Gene Hackman did such a great role as Lex Luthor, it's so nice Lego decided to make a figure of him!

While I'd have preferred proper moulded plastic wings, I'm just so stoked about getting an official Hackman minifigure that I'm happy enough.

I suppose that's the best way to look at it, we have been waiting a looong time for these sets, and we are getting amazing minifigures, even if they won't be able lift off with their wings.

Yes, Gene Hackman did such a great role as Lex Luthor, it's so nice Lego decided to make a figure of him!

HAHAHA, took me far too long to get that - updated my Mac yesterday and the auto correct had gone batcrap crazy - even changes my username to Sib.

In fairness having played Lego Batman 3 a fair bit now I wouldn't mind Lego going through the DC Film and TV back catalogue a bit for inspiration.

Did anybody else notice how all the figures in the Brainiac set have red eyes? (doesn't have to do with anything really, just though it was kinda neat).

Good observation, they are all probably blood shot thanks to their hard night through buildings with Darkseid.

Good observation, they are all probably blood shot thanks to their hard night through buildings with Darkseid.

Lol, makes sense, I guess. Not sure why Brainiac would be thrown through buildings by Darkseid though. :laugh:

My name is Aquaman and I control the seas through my AWESOME HAIR!!!!

Seriously Lego I'm sure you can find a better hair piece for him.

But you just said THIS piece was awesome :tongue: .

Thanks for the link!

You are welcome.

My name is Aquaman and I control the seas through my AWESOME HAIR!!!!

Seriously Lego I'm sure you can find a better hair piece for him.

Either the hair used for Nightwing& Green Arrow or the quiffed hair used for CMF mechanic & daredevil would be better

I have to say I don't understand the intent at all behind making Black Manta's helmet a two piece mold that is forever connected by the tubes. If the tubes are going to make it a permanent connection, why would Lego even bother to make the helmet in two parts? It would make sense if it allowed you to place a head for his human face between the neck bracket; but then you cannot remove the top half from hanging around because of the tube connection. It's really strange.

The two parts may allow some movement on the head; since Vader's review claims the tubes are super flexible; although he makes no mention of potential movement. Granted I think the helmet could have been done with removable tubes, which would alow more possibilities for use. Although I have to say, regardless of the intent, the helmet turned out amazing!

I still wish Manta had some way of being a human. I mean, he's a guy in a suit. Couldn't they make a spare minifig head/hair for when he's not wearing the helmet?

It's an odd piece, too. But I like it. Bats got lazy with the scuba gear this time, though.

It looks like a nice set.

Edited by 8BrickMario