Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

Unless they go into space... But, what are the chances of that happening :sarcasm: .

Put Flash in the Javelin and Batman in the Spacesuit. :grin:

Darksied set review, for those interested, http://brickhorizon....php?f=19&t=3790

Forgot that Hawkman came with two sets of wings. I'll probably use one for him, but then definitely use the other pair for a purist Hawkgirl. :wub: Looking at the rest of the review, the only major flaw (for me) is Darkseid's vehicle. The design seems a bit sloppy to me, but it's a minor issue.

Well the Javelin is pretty much everything I was hoping it would be. I'm hoping the Brainiac review goes up soon, I'm most interested in seeing that one as that's the one we've seen the least of.

Thinking about it, most of the heroes we're getting this wave fly. Green lantern, Wonder woman, superman, supergirl, martian manhunter, and hawkman. The flash runs fast. Which leaves Batman, green arrow, cyborg, and aquaman on the javelin. Robin can go in the sea in his scuba suit, he's not part of the justice league. The javelin has a prefect passenger amount of heroes that can go in it.

What a great observation!

So the wings are punchouts? I don't think Hawks' face works well with the helmet. But the others look good.

EDIT: That new neck bracket is absolutely fantastic! Give me twenty so I can attach Chima wings without the specialized armor! I cannot say how much I want these sets.

Edited by 8BrickMario

All though that review seems a bit lacking to me, at least it gives us more images of the Javelin set.

I have to say I'm super excited that the Javelin seats four minifigures--especially after it seemed like the back seats were replaced totally by a throwing figure feature. I'm really happy with how the Javelin and the X-Jet have been able to include a good number of seats. I also love the stickers used, especially inside the Javelin; it has a strong JLU Animated feel to it. And I'm happy to see how well the figures turned out; specifically Hawkman. Hopefully he is great in person.

But I'm still unsure of the new cape fabric type used on Batman and Superman. I understand the idea behind it, but I don't really like the look of it--since the thicker capes look a bit funny at the neckline.

All though that review seems a bit lacking to me, at least it gives us more images of the Javelin set.

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought that. Eh, I'll wait for a review on here or another website like fbtb or something.

Set looks cooler seeing more pictures, but still on the fence on paying $70, though. I do like the minifigures however, and I especially like Green Arrow's hood piece.

well im glad to see these reviews but where in the heck can i get these, because those who order off of toys r us were just for that day or hour limited quantity is there any other places. :cry_sad:

Just TRU for the moment. You could try the physical stores.

Just TRU for the moment. You could try the physical stores.

Actually, all the sets (minus Brainiac) are available for pre-order on Amazon.com

Ugh. This review makes me so desperate for these sets, as they're all unavailable on Toys R Us.com, and virtually nowhere else carries them (yet). You know, it's extremely illogical how TLG releases their Winter sets RIGHT after Christmas. The line is aimed at kids, so their logic behind the issue is just...beyond me. This review just makes me want these sets more and more. A little disappointed at Hawkman's wings, though! They look really bad IMO and I wish they would've just gone with solid plastic wings like they did with Falcon. Another flaw in my eyes (I'm being really nitpicky, I know :laugh: ) is the new cape. Or, the new capes. They seem really flimsy and annoying to deal with. I'll probably just replace them with the older capes, as those were and still are SOOO much better in my eyes. Also, I don't really like the faces on Cyborg. He's either extremely joyful or enraged. I would have preferred a neutral expression, similar to Mr. Queen's. The last gripe I have with this set is that it's nearly impossible to see Hawkman's mouth under the helmet, and the double-sided face doesn't really seem to make a difference in my opinion. I guess my hopes were so high that, upon seeing authentic out-of-box pictures of the set, my hopes diminished greatly. Oh well. :hmpf_bad:

Edited by mattdev25

Ugh. This review makes me so desperate for these sets, as they're all unavailable on Toys R Us.com, and virtually nowhere else carries them (yet). You know, it's extremely illogical how TLG releases their Winter sets RIGHT after Christmas. The line is aimed at kids, so their logic behind the issue is just...beyond me. This review just makes me want these sets more and more. A little disappointed at Hawkman's wings, though! They look really bad IMO and I wish they would've just gone with solid plastic wings like they did with Falcon.

Their logic is clearing out 2014 inventory over the holiday sales period. I've said it before: I wouldn't be surprised if they show up at Walmart next week (as they have the past two years). Walmart's people aren't very discerning with street dates, so new stuff tends to show up on the shelves early.

Their logic is clearing out 2014 inventory over the holiday sales period. I've said it before: I wouldn't be surprised if they show up at Walmart next week (as they have the past two years). Walmart's people aren't very discerning with street dates, so new stuff tends to show up on the shelves early.

From prior knowledge, I assume most kids got the first 2 2014 sets for the holidays, so why not just release the new ones? Whatever...

Seems that the Black Manta set really is $40, that's good news!

Whoa, that's a surprise. Manta has 387 pieces and Grodd has 347, so I would expect the prices would flip. Then again, Grodd has some more exclusive pieces.