Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

I'm super late on the train, but I just picked up the 4 pack. Lol, my Target didn't stock the bad boys until yesterday when I asked a clerk. I must say that I only got it for Superboy, but Fire Lavertus was the one who impressed me the most out of the packaging!

Edited by mattdev25

So is Deathstroke not going to be in the Suicide Squad movie then?

Edited by Legoman123

So is Deathstroke not going to be in the Suicide Squad movie then?

He hasn't been announced to be in it.

Things could change but right now, no.

Which doesn't surprise me, up until recently he had never been tied to the team.

Called my local target for 2 days asking if it would be in and the guy says he had no information about them. Went online and ordered. Still waiting on my package. I go into target today and they have 8 of them on an end cap.

So I order the online last Sunday. Then I saw the posts saying the printing was kinda bad. Don't worry, I thought, it doesn't look that bad to me. What's the worst it could look like? How about printing missing on both mouths like it had been scratched by a fingernail? And of course he and the city cop were the only ones I wanted.

I'll see if my local target has any so I can trade it in for a better one.

So I order the online last Sunday. Then I saw the posts saying the printing was kinda bad. Don't worry, I thought, it doesn't look that bad to me. What's the worst it could look like? How about printing missing on both mouths like it had been scratched by a fingernail? And of course he and the city cop were the only ones I wanted.

I'll see if my local target has any so I can trade it in for a better one.

That's horrid! I hope its an isolated incodent, and you should definatly get a trade for that.

That's horrid! I hope its an isolated incident, and you should definitely get a trade for that.

Hopefully they still have them!

Unless Just2Good doesn't want the head of the Superboy he's using for parts. :grin:

But yeah, I should be going to Target later this week.

Cube came in the mail today! Arm looms good. Face looks good. Logo is off by a millimeter but all in all I'm happy. Sorry to everyone wHo hasn't been as lucky as I have I hope you can fix your situations.

I know I'm very late here, but am I the only one that doesn't like the new Batman cowl? It looks far too short and stubby to me, and I hope they alternate it with the original.

I think it could be in preparation for BvS - it seems that Afflecks Batsuit will have stubbier ears, but of course I'm completely speculating. I'd love a few variations on the piece, make the army of Batman mini figures a bit more interesting!

I know I'm very late here, but am I the only one that doesn't like the new Batman cowl? It looks far too short and stubby to me, and I hope they alternate it with the original.

I'm afraid I don't see your wish materialising anytime soon, its accurate to BvS as well as the New 52 comics which DC seems to want all of next years Justice League sets based off.

Lego figs and heads are short and stubby. :classic:

Just wondering, anyone seen the new sets out at all? It's probably too early to be asking, but just wondering...

Just wondering, anyone seen the new sets out at all? It's probably too early to be asking, but just wondering...

Nobody has posted anything here about them yet, and if they were already out I think someone would have. So, I'm assuming not.

Do we have any chances of getting sets of The Flash tv show?

I can't seeing it being a good choice. The probable sets would be buildings we've seen in other themes (Police Station and Research Lab? Sounds really close to City and Ideas), and the minifigs that weren't would also be boring (Cops, the Lab team, etc.).

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see the lab and the main cast as minifigs, but it wouldn't appeal to kids. The best bet would be someone to put a project on Ideas.

Edited by TheLegoExperience

Do we have any chances of getting sets of The Flash tv show?

I'd say odds aren't great. Lego hasn't done much with any of the live-action shows yet. It's possible, just not likely. I think at the most we might see a comic set that features popular characters who are in the show (Sort of like how the USM sets just happened to have villains from the movie that was coming out at the same time).

Personally the only live-action DC show I would really want sets for would be Titans, but that's solely because I want to complete my Titans team.

Apparently there's a storyline focusing on Trickster in the works which will feature Mark Hamill as an older/retired version of the Trickster - if there will be any set with a loose tie to the series I think that episode will trigger it.

Apparently there's a storyline focusing on Trickster in the works which will feature Mark Hamill as an older/retired version of the Trickster - if there will be any set with a loose tie to the series I think that episode will trigger it.

If any set was going to be inspired by the TV show it would more likely be based on reverse Flash. Especially since he's been built up as the big bad of the show. It doesn't matter though cause there's a 99.99999% chance that we won't get anything based or inspired by the show.

^Fair point, but the Mark Hamill appearance is already getting spread around a lot of news sources meaning more than just the fans of the show are hearing about it. Either the Trickster or Reverse Flash could be done without new moulds, just new colours so both just as likely, but completely agree, and appearance of either is massively unlikely to be as a result of the show.

I'd say that the Gorilla Grodd set is somewhat built on the Flash TV show's popularity, as I don't imagine us getting a set with 2 Flash rogues otherwise. I'd say we'll get more Flash-centric sets than usual now, but not too many. The likelihood of the show getting sets itself is still pretty unlikely at this point, unless they just made a set with TV variants of Flash and Green Arrow against traditional Captain Boomerang or Deathstroke or something. This sounds like the kind of thing that Ideas would go for, though, hint hint.