Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

I just picked one up at my local Target. They had about 30 of them on an endcap. Closeup photos!

15731102027_179261d627_z.jpg

I don't think any of the other 3 figures are exclusive, which is a little strange. Maybe we'll see Superboy in another set next year? Or a Lego Store promo?

Edited by Pellaeon

Neato! Debating weather I should pick this up or stick with my eclipsegrafx version.... might just pick it up anyways.

OH MY GOD. YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!

Least interesting point of discussion here: He's got a gray baseplate as opposed to the black ones in the CMFs. Hm.

Edited by Numbuh1Nerd

Wonder why they chose the Young Justice version of Superboy and not the variant they had in LB3 (new 52? not really sure if it is actually).

Wonder why they chose the Young Justice version of Superboy and not the variant they had in LB3 (new 52? not really sure if it is actually).

Maybe it's because his black t-shirt is probably his most famous costume and most well known version of him.

Superboy.jpg

I'm guessing his 90s outfit is probably his second well known suit.

superboy001.jpg

Edited by TDKR2012

Collecting SH is a pain in the bum so I guess I will just collect the ones that make it to the UK

Collecting SH is a pain in the bum so I guess I will just collect the ones that make it to the UK

Thats the most relaxed UK complaint i ever heard :tongue: , As a fellow UKer if really annoyed this keeps happening, we havent even seen red rocket raccoon yet and this happens,very upset :sadnew: , whats worse is this is free with a $50 purchase so its not like the world balances itself out by making it only available to people called steve on the forth friday of november under a full moon, Lucky Americans :laugh::devil: .

Edited by The Joker1

His New 52 suit would require far, far more printing and isn't as recognizable. It seems like they're sticking to the classic designs more recently, with Supergirl, Martian Manhunter, and Superman even being in their classic costumes.

How much is this thing anyway?

The S-Shield looks slightly off-centered in that photo, too, or is it just me?

Would anyone be kind enough to pick one up for me and I'll cover the costs for shipping to the uk?

Could I put a +1 on this request please?

I don't think any of the other 3 figures are exclusive, which is a little strange. Maybe we'll see Superboy in another set next year? Or a Lego Store promo?

Lloyd DX is exclusive, city minifigure is exclusive but I don't know for the Chima lion.

His New 52 suit would require far, far more printing and isn't as recognizable. It seems like they're sticking to the classic designs more recently, with Supergirl, Martian Manhunter, and Superman even being in their classic costumes.

How much is this thing anyway?

The S-Shield looks slightly off-centered in that photo, too, or is it just me?

It also appears that his arm printing is messed up. I think that he just got unlucky on that one.

He looks okay I guess, but I'm not really too fussed about getting him though if I'm been honest. I would be if it was his other suit.