Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

The location is very simple, so two designs are going to look very similar. The one in the game is less complex than the project.

I would really like them to push the Lanterns a bit more, with the design of Darkseid, I think an Arkrillo, Killowog and Atrocitus would be nice to bring in. Especially since they added them to the Batman 3, and of course the other lanterns, John St and Kyle,plus St Walker etc... Would be awesome.

They don't even need to make them large sets. Very small sets with transluciant bricks to make constructs.

A green vs yellow, a red vs blue, orange vs pink, white vs black and an indigo for good measure!

I know the green yellow is already on the way, but i think what they gave us was a bit bigger than what was needed. Not a complaint but they could shift MANY small sets because we could replace the heads with aliens and stuff from their atlantis and galaxy setds

Agreed. That's me talking even without being the Lantern fan I am. :grin: Some form of set with Star Sapphire, Indigo 1, Saint Walker, Larfleeze, and Atrocitus would make sense for me (seeing the role they play in the game). I'd kill for a Kilowag too, but we can talk about that later.

On a separate note, I'm rather surprised how little the sets seem to tie in with the game besides characters. Grodd, GA, Aquaman, Captain Cold, and Manta have very small parts in the game and aren't even part of the story. Darkseid isn't in the game at all either (besides the DLC). The GL set and the Brainiac tie in the most, but besides the Brainiac ship and the Javelin, none of the models really play into the game. Now don't get me wrong, I absolutely love this wave and don't think it could have been better (besides more lanterns :blush:), just I find it odd how little it does play in with the game.

I would really like them to push the Lanterns a bit more, with the design of Darkseid, I think an Arkrillo, Killowog and Atrocitus would be nice to bring in. Especially since they added them to the Batman 3, and of course the other lanterns, John St and Kyle,plus St Walker etc... Would be awesome.

They don't even need to make them large sets. Very small sets with transluciant bricks to make constructs.

A green vs yellow, a red vs blue, orange vs pink, white vs black and an indigo for good measure!

I know the green yellow is already on the way, but i think what they gave us was a bit bigger than what was needed. Not a complaint but they could shift MANY small sets because we could replace the heads with aliens and stuff from their atlantis and galaxy setds

The best bet I'd say would be a large OA base with the different lanterns, can't really see the smaller sets happening, especially if Green Lantern (and Batman) aren't in them.

On a separate note, I'm rather surprised how little the sets seem to tie in with the game besides characters. Grodd, GA, Aquaman, Captain Cold, and Manta have very small parts in the game and aren't even part of the story. Darkseid isn't in the game at all either (besides the DLC). The GL set and the Brainiac tie in the most, but besides the Brainiac ship and the Javelin, none of the models really play into the game. Now don't get me wrong, I absolutely love this wave and don't think it could have been better (besides more lanterns :blush:), just I find it odd how little it does play in with the game.

Why? Lego hasn't let the games influence their sets very much before.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Why? Lego hasn't let the games influence their sets very much before.

Still, they've always had just about all the key players in sets loosely based on the game (we had Lex and Supes for LB2 and Loki and Dr Doom for LEGO Marvel). It seemed like this was a very unique wave in comparison to the other DC waves, and I thought it would be because it was to tie in with the game.

Short Sleeve flesh arms? :drool: Neat that it looks like the YJ version as opposed to what we see in LB3.

Well, I'll be getting that. Unfortunately, I can't actually view the pics on this device, so I don't know what Superboy looks like. Fire Lavertus is a surprise design, judging from the Target pic.

Edited by 8BrickMario

I don't think any of the other minifigs are exclusive to that set.

Perhaps he is in a set that has yet to be revealed?

Or maybe he's in a poly bag.

From what I've gathered target seem to stock many polybags.

Although I don't think polybags have ever had an exclusive figure in them.

Have they?

I'm confused, is that set with superboy able to be bought seperately, or do you have to buy $50 worth of lego from target to get it? I'd love to get superboy, but I hope it's able to be bought seperately.

I'm confused, is that set with superboy able to be bought seperately, or do you have to buy $50 worth of lego from target to get it? I'd love to get superboy, but I hope it's able to be bought seperately.

It can be bought separately. Currently $15 plus free shipping.

As awesome as all these polybags always are, I'm getting really sick of them, if only they were just included in the sets. Importing them costs a pretty penny.

Oh man does he look great! And flesh tone with sleeves, finally! That could work so well in making a classic Robin. The only downside is that I doubt that Target up here in Canada will supply that D:

I don't think any of the other minifigs are exclusive to that set.

Perhaps he is in a set that has yet to be revealed?

Or maybe he's in a poly bag.

From what I've gathered target seem to stock many polybags.

Although I don't think polybags have ever had an exclusive figure in them.

Have they?

Nah, all four have exclusive printing in some way. So all four are exclusives. He'll probably stay exclusive.

Oh man does he look great! And flesh tone with sleeves, finally! That could work so well in making a classic Robin. The only downside is that I doubt that Target up here in Canada will supply that D:

I know right! It's prolly gonna be available anywhere but here in Canada

Edited by Zergos

Nah, all four have exclusive printing in some way. So all four are exclusives. He'll probably stay exclusive.

Yeah, he's Young Justice superboy. We'll probably see New52 superboy in a set; he has a differnt suit.