Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

We arleady have : Be.Leaguered will be as a bonus on the new DC Comics Justice League vs Bozarro League blu-ray pack

When did it happen to Shazam?

They specifically stuck him with an outdated costume, and now in Lego Batman 3 he has his New 52 one. DC's been pushing him a fair bit lately, so it's safe to assume that we'll get the New 52 costume at some point. (Green Lantern probably would've been a better addition to that list, really.)

That's great news! I'm glad I don't have to miss out on Batzarro simply because I don't have a Blu-Ray player.

I do have blu Ray and it is so much better. However for something like this I'll go the cheaper way and buy the regular DVD.

isn't there also a polybag that comes out every year with a new line so what is 2015 or could be 2015's batman polybag?

I was wondering that myself. Maybe we'll get a mini Javelin?

I was wondering that myself. Maybe we'll get a mini Javelin?

That would be awesome. I hope that, like past years, Lego will have a "with %75+ purchase" poly bag of Alfred or Bat-mite or someone. That would be cool.

Yeah, I'm thinking any GWP figure would be a tie-in with Age of Ultron. Any DC poly bags will more likely be on the impulse rack at Target.

This may not be the correct place for this, but I discovered a red lego Tardis in lego batman 3. Could this suggest there may be a relationship between lego and dr who forming?

This may not be the correct place for this, but I discovered a red lego Tardis in lego batman 3. Could this suggest there may be a relationship between lego and dr who forming?

Do you mean a phone box like the one superman might get changed in?