Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

Interesting, the WW minifigure is based on the original New 52 design for WW.

Not the final design you see in comics.

Batman looks awesome.

I just want to see cyborg, hawkman and Darkseid up close now.

Edited by TheBuoyWonder

Here's a look at the new Wonder Woman in 2015:

You can tell that wonder woman has an underwear shape printed on her legs, but they decided to just give her pants.

Not sure how I feel about Wonder Woman. Her torso is spectacular, but I've never been a fan of the pants look. However; I suppose it's better they went with pants rather than only printing flesh on the front of her skirt legs and not on the sides. That seemed to be the case from the early pictures, and having flesh only on the front of the legs would have looked terrible. So I guess this is better than that.

Now if only we could get some boots for Flash. :hmpf_bad:

I've always liked the pants look on WW. If anything, I'll probably change out the silver trim for the gold hair and torso from 2012. Looks like it won't make that big of a difference for me.

Managed to pick up my Plastic Man figure today. Absolutely loving the leg details. Very much akin to how the 2012 WW figure worked. Wished we could've gotten GL/Sinestro's leg prints to look like it. They're still very cool, but I do like the rap around. :thumbup:

Plas's legs look a little odd. The boots make him seem a little shorter to me, and the red is darker than the torso since it's printed on black. Plastic Man is still a fantastic figure, though. Very glad to have him, and I'll be updating my Justice League display to fit him in it.

Are we sure that's what Wonder Woman's legs will look like? It just seems odd that they'd still give her leg printing when she could just as easily have blank blue legs. Not to mention that it contradicts with the game. Maybe they added the pants because it's too cold in the picture to just be wearing underwear?

You can tell that wonder woman has an underwear shape printed on her legs, but they decided to just give her pants.

Thats incorrect, you can see its printed pants with the lots n lots of stripes where the skin would be had it been 'underwear'.

Plas's legs look a little odd. The boots make him seem a little shorter to me, and the red is darker than the torso since it's printed on black. Plastic Man is still a fantastic figure, though. Very glad to have him, and I'll be updating my Justice League display to fit him in it.

I can get that. It's a little bit darker, but not too noticeable to me. I like mine as is, but I'd like to see what it looked like if the hip piece were switched out for red or dark red hips. Might make him look a little better, like how GA's hip piece doesn't match with his torso print.

I can get that. It's a little bit darker, but not too noticeable to me. I like mine as is, but I'd like to see what it looked like if the hip piece were switched out for red or dark red hips. Might make him look a little better, like how GA's hip piece doesn't match with his torso print.

Over all, I wish we would've gotten the classic Plastic Man. That hip replacement might work a little better.

I find it weird that they chose the costume from the Flashpoint series to print on the minifigure. That version of Plastic Man was dark and evil. I suppose it is the most recent version though. Still like the classic version way better.

Perhaps the reason that we didn't get a 'classic' Plastic Man is so he can appear in classic guise in a future set, much like how they did with Martian Manhunter.

By the way the use of the word 'pants' in relation to Wonder Woman's attire does get a bit confusing between American and UK English usage ;)

Wonderwoman does look better with pants, but part of me prefers the old torso. This one seems... Too detailed?

Batman is also looking great.

Not to get too preachy or anything but I thought Wonder Woman's pants design was wonderful and very progressive but then they just took them away when they made the comics. It could have been one of the better new 52 designs. Kudos on using a good design Lego.

Those pictures are widely available and come from various versions of the LEGO Club Magazine...

The Wonder Woman / Batman for example come from the last page of the UK edition :

Just click here : http://catalogs.lego...ck5/GetPDF.ashx

and save the pdf or login on the lego club UK website with your LEGO ID and read the magazine online...

Wonderwoman does look better with pants, but part of me prefers the old torso. This one seems... Too detailed?

In my opinion no way, the new torso looks fantastic. :wub:

Bat's as usual looks cool......now we wait to see the others. :grin:

Those pictures are widely available and come from various versions of the LEGO Club Magazine...

The Wonder Woman / Batman for example come from the last page of the UK edition :

Just click here : http://catalogs.lego...ck5/GetPDF.ashx

and save the pdf or login on the lego club UK website with your LEGO ID and read the magazine online...

Thanks!

This is probably a dumb question but does anyone know when these will be hitting stores. I know it is sometime in 2015 but i just wanna know the month they come out so I don't miss them.

This is probably a dumb question but does anyone know when these will be hitting stores. I know it is sometime in 2015 but i just wanna know the month they come out so I don't miss them.

They could be in stores in December for the lego store and toysrus. I know that they won't be in stores in November, but they will come before 2015.

They could be in stores in December for the lego store and toysrus. I know that they won't be in stores in November, but they will come before 2015.

Thanks.

I find it weird that they chose the costume from the Flashpoint series to print on the minifigure. That version of Plastic Man was dark and evil. I suppose it is the most recent version though. Still like the classic version way better.

This version of Plastic Man looks a lot like something we'd see in the New 52 continuity, much like the rendition of Bats, GA, and WW we're getting (and how MM looked with the S@H bonus). There's a few exceptions like Captain Cold, but we're seeing mainly New 52 comic based figures. No, this isn't his New 52 outfit (I'm not even sure he's appeared since the reboot), but he fits in nicely with the New 52 figs.