Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

That is what I was thinking, too. It was on air yesterday morning in Germany and will be airing again in about an hour. But I am at work...

ANd extremely outdated figs.

Extremely? Not really. Flash, Penguin and Joker are all from this years designs. Wonder Woman and Superman are still the most current comic version we have (At least until 2015). Cyborg is the most notably obsolete, but considering the production time these animations take the official physical variant probably was finalized too late to use it in this video (That probably goes for WW and Supes too). Really this just uses variants that are still currently available (Except for the LB2 designs of course).

Edited by strangely

Well it is hard to please you guys. It is clearly based on last year's sets and minifigs, why are you complaining about the obvious?

Hey guys,

If you click this link: http://www.legobatma...am.com/?lang=nl (it's in Dutch but that's okay, you only need to look at the images :tongue: )

and scroll a bit, you can see a picture of Superman's torso, which shows his New 52 appearance

My guess is this how the Superman in Brainiac's Attack will look like as well.

It doesn't look too bad :sweet:

Regards,

Mitch

Edited by CF Mitch

Well it is hard to please you guys. It is clearly based on last year's sets and minifigs, why are you complaining about the obvious?

Plus, technically Lego hasn't even officially revealed next years minifigures to us. So if we hadn't seen the leaks this would still mostly be current.

Cartoon Network posted this to their to Facebook page today: "Batman is BACK! The Justice League members are vanishing one by one and it's up to Batman to find out why! Catch all of your favorite Superheroes on the all new special event, LEGO DC Comics: Batman Be-Leaguered! The action premieres on Monday, October 27th at 6/5c only on Cartoon Network" There was a picture of the old blue and gray Batman in front of a weird purple explosion/portal thing, but it's irrelevant.

Cartoon Network posted this to their to Facebook page today: "Batman is BACK! The Justice League members are vanishing one by one and it's up to Batman to find out why! Catch all of your favorite Superheroes on the all new special event, LEGO DC Comics: Batman Be-Leaguered! The action premieres on Monday, October 27th at 6/5c only on Cartoon Network" There was a picture of the old blue and gray Batman in front of a weird purple explosion/portal thing, but it's irrelevant.

All your favorites except Green Lantern...

Do you guys think anything from 2015 DC sets will be shown at NYCC?

Not really sure, but hoping so.

Weren't the 2013 Super Heroes minifigs revealed at NYCC 2012? Or was that SDCC?

I believe they were revealed at SDCC but it would be cool if they reveal the 2015 DC minifigures at NYCC

Edited by amazingbricks

So they are giving away a "exclusive" bionicle mask at NYCC, could we see a DC mini fig being given away?

And if so, who could it could be?

Maybe the flash based in the TV show?

So they are giving away a "exclusive" bionicle mask at NYCC, could we see a DC mini fig being given away?

And if so, who could it could be?

Maybe the flash based in the TV show?

previous years they havent done anything new for new york

Not sure how useful this is, but here's the English language trailer for the UK...

Oddly, Superman seems to be voiced by Nolan North rather than the usual Travis Willingham...Aquaman's Dee Bradley Baker, also unlike the game, and Flash is James Arnold Taylor...but I'm not sure who does the voice in the game. Strange casting choices all around, considering they already had the folks from the second game...

Strange casting choices all around, considering they already had the folks from the second game...

They didnt have the game people. Doesen't work that way seperate things.

Have they ever given anything away at nycc?

(Other than superman)

I'm pretty sure the SDCC Batman and Green Lantern were also given away the same year as Superman and NYTF also had the first Iron Man figure as well as the Bucky Barnes Captain America.

I'm pretty sure the SDCC Batman and Green Lantern were also given away the same year as Superman and NYTF also had the first Iron Man figure as well as the Bucky Barnes Captain America.

Oh yeah I forgot about Bucky Cap and Iron Man.

So, there IS a chance that there will be a superheroes mini fig exclusive at nycc.