Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

Hmm yea not bad.But I'd prefer green hands.

Yea,unfortunately Bats will always haunt this theme.In every corner you'll look and he will be there!!!!

Batman is not just hiding in this theme, but he's also spreading through other themes.

Wow, all these sets look amazing. Day one purchases for sure!!! Also a captain cold fig :wub:. I may just put a hood on him and a couple other things if I ever want him to be new 52. I'm just so glad we are getting so much more variety in this wave. :sweet:

There's more than one way to make them fly. A few months ago, the kids n I were playing the John Williams' Superman theme while playing with the superhero minifigs when my daughter said she wished Wonder Woman could fly like Superman. I looked up and received a great inspiration from above. The ceiling fan. A little packaging tape, some fishing line, and a set of more than willing superhero minifigures were rigged up in no time. Before you could say, "Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane..." Superman, Storm, a ghost minifig, and of course, Wonder Woman; were flying in our living room at speeds fast enough to make the Earth spin backwards and reverse time. For bonus points, accelerate the speed of the ceiling fan along with the tempo shift at the beginning of the Superman Theme.

You will believe a Minifigure can fly.

BTW, turning off the lights and watching the glow in the dark minifigs go through their paces is a veritable hoot.

Edited by Colossus

Batman is not just hiding in this theme, but he's also spreading through other themes.

Don't misjudge,I love Batman and I can forgive him this time since he has a whole new appearance,especially the new cowl is awesome!!! Edited by LOTR343

Am I the only one bothered by the fact that they just gave Cyborg a gun instead of a gun-arm?

I was hoping for an arm cannon (which could have easily be done with the arm piece used on the Series 3 Space villain CMF, but I assume TLG thought they needed to include the sloppy looking, firing gun to add play value.

Am I the only one bothered by the fact that they just gave Cyborg a gun instead of a gun-arm?

I'm not particularly bothered by it. It's not a gun-arm all the time after all. Though I'll probably have to get a second Cyborg to swap out his arm.

I'm not particularly bothered by it. It's not a gun-arm all the time after all. Though I'll probably have to get a second Cyborg to swap out his arm.

They could've easily gave him a robot arm and a new mold for a hand that would fit the end. Heck, they could've at least used the claw or something. It just makes him look like he carries a gun, and I really don't like that.

They could've easily gave him a robot arm and a new mold for a hand that would fit the end. Heck, they could've at least used the claw or something. It just makes him look like he carries a gun, and I really don't like that.

The Javilin set already has more than enough new Molds in the set, do we really need to have a new hand for Cyborg? The Cyborg we have is perfectly fine, I can't really fault LEGO for directing there budget towards, Hawkman, Darkseid, Manta, Grodd and Cyborgs mask.

Honestly I think the Cyborg we're getting is fantastic. Yes, it would've been nice if we'd gotten a cannon arm but the figure is already heavily detailed and looks great without it anyway.

I'm honestly a little disappointed that we're not getting New 52 Superman. I was really hoping for that minifigure ever since it was revealed he'd be wearing that costume in Lego Batman 3. I'm not quite sure why Superman is pre-New 52 but Wonder Woman has a newer design that's definitely New 52 inspired, if not the actual costume itself.

(also, no Green Arrow goatee? :( )

I did say a while back I wasn't so sure we'd get a New 52 superman due to none of the 75th anniversary posters having new 52 superman on them.

However he could still be in the Brainiac set since the prelim had the man of steel version on it.

Non of Cyborg's previous designs (by which I mean games) have included a gun arm either, and, honestly, I think the robot arm w/ claw would look worse. I'm fine with him having two minifigure arms, since it makes him a smoother-looking cyborg.

I'm honestly a little disappointed that we're not getting New 52 Superman. I was really hoping for that minifigure ever since it was revealed he'd be wearing that costume in Lego Batman 3. I'm not quite sure why Superman is pre-New 52 but Wonder Woman has a newer design that's definitely New 52 inspired, if not the actual costume itself.

We're holding out for that design to be in the Brainiac set.

Has anyone found the Brainiac set yet?

Nope.

Does anyone know if there is going to be a sixth DC set released? As Brickset says 76040 is a DC set going to be released in 2015.

That's the Braniac Attack set number. 76029 is incorrect.

Has anyone found the Brainiac set yet?

Nope. Seems most retailer-exclusives aren't among the pics found... same with Star Wars (Anakin's Custom Starfighter and the Hailfire Droid set aren't expected in the upcoming photos). Exclusives aren't necessarily the only pictures from any given theme missing, they just seem to be the most common ones missing.

When it turns up, you won't even have to ask. People will be talking about it, quoting the link in replies, etc.

(also, no Green Arrow goatee? :( )

I know, right! :tongue:

Still loving the figure though, even though I'm not a fan of the bright yellow color they used for his (and Aquaman's) hair..

I'm also hoping the Superman in the Brainiac Attack set will be the New 52 version :classic:

Regards,

Mitch

I know, right! :tongue:

Still loving the figure though, even though I'm not a fan of the bright yellow color they used for his (and Aquaman's) hair..

I'm also hoping the Superman in the Brainiac Attack set will be the New 52 version :classic:

Regards,

Mitch

The Arrow it appears will have stubble as he does in the game and an angry face and a determined face from what I can tell. Epically he is being voiced by Steven Amell (Arrow on the TV show)in Lego Batman 3!! That makes this figure all the more precious as it is based on a Amell vocal performance. Plus coming to think of it the face is very similar to amell's with the stubble and the hair. They may have taken inspiration from that too.