Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

^ I think you are supposed to hold 2 fingers on the bottom part and then use 1 finger to push down and release the other part, flicking the figure off it.

I will never use that to shoot my precious minifigs away :D Nice play-feature for kids though. They might like that on Superman.

And man, I get really confused someone's having the same avatar as me :laugh: Just like: "Whoa? When did I write this!? And THAT?" :laugh:

I will never use that to shoot my precious minifigs away :D Nice play-feature for kids though. They might like that on Superman.

And man, I get really confused someone's having the same avatar as me :laugh: Just like: "Whoa? When did I write this!? And THAT?" :laugh:

I know, it can get real confusing.

Edited by TheLegoExperience

Guys, stop double-posting!

(Sorry... Couldn't help it... :laugh: )

Edited by JaseTJ

I know we aren't supposed to talk about the game but Kevin Smith is in the game! Can you imagine if we get him as a mini figure in a set or CMF series!

if you ask me the "super jumpers" just look like a gimmick, does Lego really think they need gimmicks for us to buy the sets?

i am excited for the new wing pieces though. instead of being just a gimmick they can enhance pose-ability and are in general just a nice feature.

I think I actually prefer the Normal GA mini fig to the sdcc the hood looks much better down.

Only shame is no leg printing...

But with a ton of other characters getting it this time round I can't complain.

In a few years time, i can imagine when a terrible looking DC line coming out everybody saying (of this wave) "remember the year we got sets with all the characters"

The Green Arrow in the preliminary pictures looks exactly like the one in the game to me. And the one in the game looks to have the same prints as the Comic-Con Exclusive one...

Interesting. It's the same figure with different head/neck gear. What a wonderful thing. Now, technically the old one is still exclusive, but now we can all get it. Well done, LEGO, well done.

if you ask me the "super jumpers" just look like a gimmick, does Lego really think they need gimmicks for us to buy the sets?

We're not the primary audience for these sets, kids are, and kids love gimmicks. And considering the character selection contains a number of characters kids aren't going to be overly familiar with it helps to add in a special gimmick to make it that much more tantalizing.

The Green Arrow in the preliminary pictures looks exactly like the one in the game to me. And the one in the game looks to have the same prints as the Comic-Con Exclusive one...

Interesting. It's the same figure with different head/neck gear. What a wonderful thing. Now, technically the old one is still exclusive, but now we can all get it. Well done, LEGO, well done.

It's new prints. Notice the belt is different in the game photo, it's missing the two straps on the bottom. Also the SDCC head has cheekbones, whereas this one does not. It's certainly similar, but still different.

If you have the dark green hood from Mirkwood Elf Army, you can use that to make it almost identical!

That's what I'm saying.

We're not the primary audience for these sets, kids are, and kids love gimmicks. And considering the character selection contains a number of characters kids aren't going to be overly familiar with it helps to add in a special gimmick to make it that much more tantalizing.

It's new prints. Notice the belt is different in the game photo, it's missing the two straps on the bottom. Also the SDCC head has cheekbones, whereas this one does not. It's certainly similar, but still different.

Close enough for me, and most people I assume. My point was that we don't have to compromise on Green Arrow because of that awesome versions con-exclusiveness.

Also the SDCC one has dark green hands and leg printing whereas this one has regular green hands and no leg printing.

That's what I'm saying.

Close enough for me, and most people I assume. My point was that we don't have to compromise on Green Arrow because of that awesome versions con-exclusiveness.

Agreed.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

I am in love with the Cyborg minifig! And GL too! Just...everything! :wub:

I feel you. My only concern with Cyborg is that he has one of those new guns that shoot studs. I would have been fine with his sonic fist thingy. I'm glad that they put so much detail into every new hero minifigure.

It's very close, but I was just pointing out it's not exactly the same, just similar. And I think it is still a compromise ultimately because the SDCC one has leg printing (Though I think this one has a better looking head and torso print).

Also the SDCC one has dark green hands and leg printing whereas this one has regular green hands and no leg printing.

I know, I was simply relating the differences on the prints the two have in common.

So here's the list of the Justice League characters released this wave:

Superman, Superman New 52?

Batman, Batman, Batman

Wonder Woman

Flash

GL

Aquaman

Cyborg

Martian Manhunter

Green Arrow

Hawkman

Supergirl (kind of a JL member)

Compared to 2011-2014:

Batman, Batman, Batman, Batman, Batman, Batman, Batman, Batman, Batman, Batman, Batman, Batman

Superman, Man of Steel Superman

Wonder Woman

Flash

Aquaman

And it isn't a set, but Plastic Man counts for the theme as well. Not really a pivotal member at all, but he's something!

We got New 52 Martian Manhunter this year too.

If you have the dark green hood from Mirkwood Elf Army, you can use that to make it almost identical!

Would Dr.Doom's hood work?

Or are they the same color.

Edited by Mr_KnowItAll_JD23

Would Dr.Doom's hood work?

Or are they the same color.

They're the same color. The Mirkwood Elf hood was in a polybag before the Daily Bugle set was released. :wink:

Thanks! I have a color deficiency in my eyes. I see greens differently so I thought that they were two different colors haha. I already have the daily bugle set so yeah. Is Dr.Doom's hood a different color than the hoof on green arrow in the Darkseid invasion set?

Is Dr.Doom's hood a different color than the hoof on green arrow in the Darkseid invasion set?

Same color!