Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

Don't know if anyone has noticed but Robin has different hair!

Pretty sad no new Superman suit though.

PS Can't wait to see Brainiac!!!

Does anyone remember how in the confidential prelim pictures we saw on flickr how the superman in the Darkseid set was the original and the superman in the Brainiac set was the Man of Steel superman varient figure? Maybe that means that in the Darkseid set we will get the original and in the Brainiac set, we will get a new varient of Supes.

I also wonder if the Robin that will be in the Black Manta set is not a Scuba Robin and is just a New Robin suit that comes with optional scuba gear. What are your guys's thoughts?

He's the victim in the set, whose only purpose is to be trapped underwater, so I think the printing depicts a scuba suit (and it looks like it does), and only the accessories and hair are optional, On the reverse, Batman does not have scuba gear, since he's staying in the sub and using Aquaman to release Robin.

Dang it, green arrow got no leg printing and the hood is the wrong color..

Still using old Superman, hopefully new 52 version is in Brainiac set..

Thanks for the pictures thought! :grin:

Edited by deskp

Yep, look up! We've finally got the set pictures for all except Brainiac Attack!

They look amazing! I can't wait too pick them up, let's just hope we see the Brainiac set soon.:)

He's the victim in the set, whose only purpose is to be trapped underwater, so I think the printing depicts a scuba suit (and it looks like it does), and only the accessories and hair are optional, On the reverse, Batman does not have scuba gear, since he's staying in the sub and using Aquaman to release Robin.

So will this special suit lead to other special suits for Robin?

Do we know what the interior of the jet is like? As in how many seats it has for our Justice League members.

We only know waht we see from the pictures. But the back of it looks tto have lots of room when you fold up the things back there.

Do we know what the interior of the jet is like? As in how many seats it has for our Justice League members.

I'm guessing that with the size of the cockpit you could fit about 1-3 JLA members in there (I'm guessing two: one for GA and one for Cyborg).

These look alright, I suppose. The builds just don't seem all that great/exciting to me. Especially the Grodd set. Batmech and Invisible Jet just look pretty bad.

Green Lantern's jet I nice. The Javelin looks like it could be decent .

Oh, hey, I just noticed this. There's a newly-printed, white minifigure shield at the nose of the Javelin. I'm probably not getting that set, but I want to see what uses others may give it.

I'm buying each one, all the figures are fantastic, but why is Wonder Woman holding a sword but her lasso ?

In the 'New 52' she wields a divine sword (as well as her lasso). It's actually a nice touch that they included one for her. :D

I still wish she had the iconic lasso for those who missed out on the Lex Luthor set. I have it, but still, look at this:

Wonder_Woman_New_52_Jim_Lee.jpg

I would have preferred both.

everybody seems to be posting their thoughts so i think i will do the same.

Black Manta deep sea strike: am i the only one that is excited for scuba robin? as you can tell from my profile pic scuba batman is my favorite variation of bats, it will be awesome to have a scuba robin to join him! i know everybody's sick of batman builds but i think the bat-sub is cool looking, i wish it was a bit bigger but that's not a big deal. black manta's sub isn't too bad either. black manta looks awesome, scuba robin looks awesome, new 52 bats looks awesome, and aquaman looks awesome (even though i already have him). my only real nitpick is that the Atlantis piece is unnecessary.

Gorilla Grodd goes bananas: i am warming to the bat-mech but i still think it doesn't look amazing. wonder woman's jet is serviceable and its cool how the banana truck is built to "break" without actually breaking. but as we all know this set is about the figures, new 52 bats is great and i dont mind getting him twice in one wave, even though i already have him flash is still looking awesome, its great to get wonder woman again, especially because i never picked her up in the lex set. it is a little weird having her with pants though. captain cold definitely looks cool (pun intended) and i think its great that they made him classic cold. gorilla grodd look pretty good i think the standard bigfig pose fits him well. and last but not least the banana truck driver is a nice treat!

Darkseid invasion: this is THE set of the wave, the figs are great and the build is great, its just all around great! the javelin looks slick as heck and isn't a bad size either. personally i liked it with the smoke grey windshield as seen in the prelim better than the blue one it has now. and then there's the figs,oh the figs, superman is the same as in the lex set but i didn't buy that set so i welcome him. green arrow looks awesome with his green bow and hood piece (and yes he has white eyes). cyborg looks great with his new headpiece and hawkman just might be my favorite fig of the set. sadly Darkseid is a little bit of a dissapointment. i wish they had broken the mold (pun intended) and made him in an upright position as in the comic book picture posted in this thread a while back. still he isn't a bad bigfig either.

green lantern vs sinestro: we've all seen this one for a while so i'll be brief. green lantern and sinestro both look great with leg printing and i'm really digging the new bat-suit, but the builds are meh.

i would like to thank just2good for sharing these photos, and lets not forget hulk_smash for first informing us.

sorry if i wrote a book, i'll stop now.

I'm guessing there will two up front in the cockpit area and three in the back storage area. That's enough for all the physically released leaguers who can't fly: Batman, Flash, Cyborg, Aquaman, and Green Arrow. Of course, if I'm wrong, you can always strap Aquaman onto the hood :grin: .

Edited by psqidexslizer248

I cannot wait to give Cap Cold the SMF skiier legs ^^ muahahaha

http://www.brickdisplaycase.com/images/8833/Downhill-Skier-8833-Lego-Minifigures-Series-8-2.jpg

That's what I used for my custom Captain Cold; but I don't think they will work here since they use different shades of blue. Captain Cold is normal blue, and the legs use some strange shade. Point being, even though it'll give him boots, it will look strange because of the coloring on the legs.

I cannot wait to give Cap Cold the SMF skiier legs ^^ muahahaha

http://www.brickdisp...-Series-8-2.jpg

Nice. I gotta gemme some of those, as well as the lady robot's hands for Sinestro and an elf hood for Green Arrow.

That's what I used for my custom Captain Cold; but I don't think they will work here since they use different shades of blue. Captain Cold is normal blue, and the legs use some strange shade. Point being, even though it'll give him boots, it will look strange because of the coloring on the legs.

They look the shame shade to me. Oh well, here goes that one. :sad:

Somebody mentioned that Green Arrow's hood thingy is the "wrong color" ...? Just wondering which color that indeed is, because it looks Dark Green to me, and I think that makes much more sense seeing as we actually have access to Dark Green hoods.

Other than Green Arrow (and Martian Manhunter- but we don't have those pictures yet, so-) I'm mostly psyched to see what Hawkman's and Space-Bat's wings are physically like. They seem to be a thick plasticy paper stuff (I'm envisioning the same material as the windsurfer sail I have from one of those Extreme sets).

As for the builds, I'm suuuuuper pumped up for the sets now that those have been updated as well. The Javelin looks really slick with the shield, as somebody mentioned, and all that red at the back there is translucent which I think looks delightful. The invisible Jet looks great color-wise; too bad they couldn't pull that off for Green Lantern (probably too expensive), Bat's Mech looks way better with that chest-piece and the net-shooting hand, and both subs look pretty superb to me...

That looks an awful lot like a Bluth's Frozen Banana uniform...

I thought exactly the same, time to start a banana stand MOC. Just have to remember to line the walls with Lego cash, there's always money in the banana stand.

I thought exactly the same, time to start a banana stand MOC. Just have to remember to line the walls with Lego cash, there's always money in the banana stand.

Oh wow! It's Michael Cera! Hahaha

Now i hope for a banana suit guy in a new cmf series

Edited by Borex

Captain Cold's outfit looks like Dark Azure to me. I'm not entirely sure, but it's definitely not the regular blue - look at him next to the truck driver in the lineup on the bottom of the box.