Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

This is the DC Line we've been waiting for. I'm especially excited for the Braniac and Darkseid because of all the new figs.

I prefer to think of it as the DC line we deserve....had to be done, sorry.

I'm curious to see the final builds, they've definitely hit the lineup brilliantly with the mini fig choices and distributions, just want to know how much I'm going to want to display!

Here it is.... I'll be back home around 3PM to post the pictures separately! Edited by just2good

It's here:

Thx Just2Good!

Man, those bigfigures aren't as nice as I hoped... Green Lantern set still looks the best. The Javeline looks nice as well.

The rest of the figures are perfect, probably going to order some of the figures on Bricklink.

The '+++' of this line is (almost) no stickers!

Edited by Cammo

Awesome! The thing that really sticks out to me, though, is that Superman is still his classic outfit. Think that's still preliminary or that only the Brainiac set will have New 52 Supes?

Is it me or Green Arrow has hood thing like Wyldstyle from Lego Movie sets??

He does.

These all look fantastic, thanks! It's funny how Gorilla Grodd and Hawkman's wings are still preliminary in the "final" out-of-box pictures. Darkseid is a little disappointing since he not only has the hunched-over pose as we feared, but a constipated face as well. But I'm just glad we're finally getting him. I love that they include open and closed wings for both Batman and Hawkman.

But I'm just glad we're finally getting him. I love that they include open and closed wings for both Batman and Hawkman.

That is going to be super convenient when it comes to displaying them.

That is going to be super convenient when it comes to displaying them.

Or seating them in the Javelin. :wink:

I would like to thank hulk_smash and just2good for informing us on these sets. If I am forgeting anyone else that gave info, then I thank you too.

Edited by Mr_KnowItAll_JD23

I would like to thank hulk_smash and just2good for informing us on these sets. If I am forgeting anyone else that gave info, then I thank you too.

I second this. Now the long wait until release

Darkseid is sort of a disappointment to me, he just looks rather bland and it doesn't help that his pose doesn't really fit the character at all. The Black Manta set isn't really as good as I hoped. Minifigure wise Black Manta himself is the only one really worth having as both Batman and Aquaman have identical appearances in other sets. Robin is okay, but not really all that exciting.

The Grodd set seems to be a win though. Great minifigures (The driver is great and having that hair in brown will be useful, especially for a 60's Robin), good builds (Even the bat-mech looks better now). The Javelin may be my favorite set overall though, it's a great build and the white looks better than expected as do Cyborg and Hawkman. Green Arrow is so-so, he looks mostly to be made up of reused pieces (Though the hood part in green is a welcome surprise). Superman is just lazy, but having a great DC vehicle makes up for that.

Or seating them in the Javelin. :wink:

Oh man, Hawkman in the Javelin with his wings taking up three seats, all the other Leaguers are super annoyed and he's just like "...sorry, guys." the whole way. XD Sorry, but these situations just make me laugh

@just2good, many thanks for providing these images. I can't wait for these sets, defiantly THE BEST wave ever. I still feel that Darkseid's little hover canon is unnecessary, leave it out and drop the price.

Oh man, Hawkman in the Javelin with his wings taking up three seats, all the other Leaguers are super annoyed and he's just like "...sorry, guys." the whole way. XD Sorry, but these situations just make me laugh

Hehe, I just might have to do a funny like that. :grin: But seriously, I am so glad they did it this way because I was always a bit annoyed that Jetpack-Batman always has to walk around with his wings spread out.

Ok, here's my 2 cents:

Gorilla Grodd goes Bananas:

Batmech and Invisible Jet seem pretty basic, Banana Vendor and his Cart are glorious though. :laugh:

Gorilla Grodd and Captain Cold are nice, Batman and New52 Wonder Woman as well as already existing Flash are ok.

I'll wait for a Discount.

Darkseid Invasion:

Seriously, the only thing i can think of that is not 10/10 are Darkseid's Vehicle-thingie and Green Arrows Superblond Hair.

Javelin looks pretty cool and the Minifig-Selection... :wub:

This set practically screams "Justice League Unlimited".

Amazing Set, Day One Purchase for sure.

Black Manta Deep Sea Strike.

Solid Set, Black Manta looks good, the Shark is funny, the Subs are okay as far as Superheroes-Line vehicles go.

What's up with everyone handcuffing Robin and hanging him upside down? :look:

The Atlantis Scenery is pretty nice too.

I might get this early.

Green Lantern vs. SInestro.

Everything has been said about this set.

Day One Purchase.

This seems to be an amazing Wave, i've been daydreaming about Justice League Lego since Superman vs Powerarmor Lex and this is seriously everything i could have imagined and more.

I also have a feeling that Brainiac's Set will be the crownpiece of this wave,

tl;dr: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by DarthBrickus

Thanks again to Hulk_Smash and just2good for the info/pictures!

Now that the official pictures are out, I have to say, these look great!

The Gorilla Grodd set looks better now, since its confirmed we're getting a Classic Captain Cold! Gorilla Grodd is pretty meh, but New 52 Wonder Woman and Batman are great! Shame that there's no new printing for Flash but oh well. The banana crate guy looks cool too :laugh:

The Black Manta set still looks kinda meh but the Black Manta head mould looks so good. More Bat-vehicles are still annoying though :hmpf_bad:

But the Javelin set, oh the Javelin set. This set looks amazing! Darkseid's expression is a bit lame but the rest of his printing looks pretty solid. I would have preferred if they had gone for a more stern look. Also no New 52 Superman is slightly annoying but hopefully that shows up in the Braniac set. But the other minifigures. Holy. Cyborg. Amazing. All of the printing looks amazing on him and the gun acting as his arm cannon is kinda hilarious, to be honest. Hawkman. The printing, again, is extremely solid and the two variations of his wings is so much needed. But :laugh: Green Arrow :laugh: . This is the minifigure I've been waiting for, dreaming about. Now I won't need to pay a bajillion pounds for one of him. Now its only gonna be like 90 or something. Not sure if it might come with another hood for when its up, which would be nice, but the down hood from Wyldstyle still looks great on him. And that green bow is just perfect.

All in all, this is an absolutely fantastic wave, mainly for the figures. Hold on to your wallets.

Now I just need pictures for the Braniac set (I need me some Martian Manhunter :wub: :wub:)

Honestly, I kinda like Darkseid's hover cannon. It feels like a little taste of Apokolips. I would've liked to have seen a Parademon or something, but I can live without it if it means there's now a GA figure I can actually afford.

And on that point, is it possible we might see variants of the other SDCC figs in coming years? A man can dream, surely...

Honestly, I kinda like Darkseid's hover cannon. It feels like a little taste of Apokolips. I would've liked to have seen a Parademon or something, but I can live without it if it means there's now a GA figure I can actually afford.

And on that point, is it possible we might see variants of the other SDCC figs in coming years? A man can dream, surely...

I reckon so... If Shazam gets his own movie then I don't see why we won't see a version of him.

Why haven't they used the "Sting" sword from the hobbit sets for Wonder Woman's sword... its more her style, that broadsword style is too clumsy... :/