Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

No offense but I think all this waiting is absurd. Why can't you post what you have? It'd have the same effect as making us wait and more praise. I don't understand or agree with the fact that if it was anyone else who had these photos, they'd share them all first day. Just me rambling here. But still. It doesn't make sense to have us beg like dogs for pictures.

(Frankly, all this waiting is the best idea ever! :sarcasm_hmpf:)

Anyways, I'm glad to see that Green Arrow gets a green bow and is more accurately represented. But I do think we need a dark tan Nightwing hair piece and it would be fitting for Green Arrow's New 52 outfit.

It doesn't make sense to have us beg like dogs for pictures.

No begging involved, he said when hes gonna show them. All you gotta do is wait.

No begging involved, he said when hes gonna show them. All you gotta do is wait.

Don't you assume it's unfair? He's probably had these pictures for two days before he even shows them to us. And with all these questions being asked I don't see why he just doesn't upload the pictures... I think everyone would benefit from it. It's just ridiculous, especially what he named the even after is absurd. It just doesn't feel right to see that we have to vote for what we want to see when we have the ability to see them all. In my personal opinion it's wrong and sickens me to see that someone does that with LEGO pictures. Like, why? :def_shrug:

No offense but I think all this waiting is absurd. Why can't you post what you have? It'd have the same effect as making us wait and more praise. I don't understand or agree with the fact that if it was anyone else who had these photos, they'd share them all first day. Just me rambling here. But still. It doesn't make sense to have us beg like dogs for pictures.

(Frankly, all this waiting is the best idea ever! :sarcasm_hmpf:)

Anyways, I'm glad to see that Green Arrow gets a green bow and is more accurately represented. But I do think we need a dark tan Nightwing hair piece and it would be fitting for Green Arrow's New 52 outfit.

First off all we are not entitled to see pictures at any point in time, and the fact that we will makes us extremely lucky. Secondly I'm pretty sure Just2good has a life outside of this website and LEGO, a life that will have other commitments and other priorities. Those other commitments may mean that he only has enough free time to make edit and post one video a day, hence the voting system so he can see what photos people want most and get them out as soon as. I find your comment very demanding and self centred, and extremely selfish. Just2good has already stated why he's not released the photos yet ( because he's waiting for pictures of the Brainiacs's attack set) and it's perfectly reasonable. Like I said we are not entitled to anything, and you should really be more grateful that we are so fortunate to get pictures this early.

Edited by Sam892

I agree with Sam982, we are grateful to just2good that we can even see image this early. Let him post them when he can, he is doing us a HUGE favor. I too would like to see the images but is a day or to really going to kill us, after all we won't be able to own these sets until late December.

I've got an MOC I've been waiting to post for about a month... I'll hopefully get to it tonight, but it takes TIME to post a bunch of pics. Uploading them to Flickr, copying the URLs to embed manageable pics in the post, then hotlinking those images to the Flickr page so we can see larger versions (if applicable)... it takes time! Now, with The Lego Movie, there's only 3 sets to do. DC's got, what, 5? Sinestro, Gorilla Grodd, Darkseid, Brainiac, Black Manta... Star Wars has a ton... etc. Just2good's got other stuff to do!

it takes TIME to post a bunch of pics. Uploading them to Flickr, copying the URLs to embed manageable pics in the post, then hotlinking those images to the Flickr page so we can see larger versions (if applicable)... it takes time!

To be fair, uploading images to flickr and getting them into a forum post is real quick.

To be fair, uploading images to flickr and getting them into a forum post is real quick.

I must've done it wrong last time... bouncing back & forth to copy URLs and all that, and embedding links in the embedded images to allow for viewing larger sizes.

Yeah, one per IP adress. Don't worry, you guys got /toy/ by your side. :laugh:

Also, didn't know if I mentioned this but I think Green Arrow has Wyldstyle's collar in green.

I've been waiting to see what the first variant of Wyldstyle's hood we might get. I did notice on the prelim pics one of the friends sets seemed to have Wyldstyle's hair in blonde so I figured it was only a matter of time before the hood down piece was used. I really can't wait for these, I've never bought a set on day one at full retail price before but there is no way I'm waiting any longer than I have to for a Hawkman! Makes me wish TLG did preorders!

I agree nuffsaid, however one day won't hurt :wub:

Edited by Aura

Sorry, I was just not feeling it yet yesterday, but I like taking my time to post these images. It makes it a little like an event, releasing a theme or two each day. It took me around six hours to find them, so I want to make everyone of those hours worth it. I guess it's the true test of patience. :grin:

But yes, today at around 11AM-12PM is DC... I cannot find Braniac Attack.

Awesome awesome awesome! So much information! I'm glad that the new Robin isn't just the old Robin in a helmet. Does he still have the generic helmet?

I'm especially excited for Green Arrow, since I'll need him to round out the cast of my favorite JLU episode ever (I purist-ed the rest) and he sounds fantastic!

Side note: They just confirmed Deathstroke for Lego Batman 3, and his mask (they just showed the icon on the character select so far, and from a distance) looks a bit like the Iron Man helmet Nevermind, I just watched the video and that was definitely a new mold.

Edited by Numbuh1Nerd

Considering this forum is meant to be populated by adults there's an awful lot of foot stamping and hissy-fitting going on around getting to see some images of some toys that most people won't see until release next year.

It's still September... just be glad someone is going to the trouble of showing these at all...

Sorry, I was just not feeling it yet yesterday, but I like taking my time to post these images. It makes it a little like an event, releasing a theme or two each day. It took me around six hours to find them, so I want to make everyone of those hours worth it. I guess it's the true test of patience. :grin:

But yes, today at around 11AM-12PM is DC... I cannot find Braniac Attack.

Thank you, I cannot wait.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

2-3 hours from now I believe.

Dam, I'll be asleep then ! :laugh:

Oh, well I'll just have to looked at them a few hours after......I wonder where he gets these images eh ? :blush:

Looking forward to see those, too :) But some people need to calm down, or the countdown to release will kill you :laugh:

I agree. Just2good is being very generous and giving these pictures, so be thankful and remember he doesn't have to do anything.

Hey guys, I'm new here but I've been keeping up with the conversation thats been going on, so I'd just like to give my thoughts about the prelims (before the final photos hopefully come out later :tongue:)

This is the DC Line we've been waiting for. I'm especially excited for the Braniac and Darkseid because of all the new figs.

To be honest, the other two (Flash and Aquaman set) are a bit lame just because of the builds and some of the repeat figures but they're still good in their own way, I guess.

But seriously, I can't wait for Green Arrow. Now all we need is a Black Canary to go along with him :wub:

The official photos come out soon.

Get hyped.

Edited by ProfessorHawk

But seriously, I can't wait for Green Arrow. Now all we need is a Black Canary to go along with him :wub:

The official photos come out soon.

Get hyped.

All I want is a Deathstroke!!