Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

Does anybody think that the mysterious Javelin Pilot might be Green Arrow? He is a white male, the previous figure of him had stubble, and the hair style seems to match his new 52 version IMO. The black color could just be a stand-in for a different color or the hair actually is (dark) brick yellow and appears black due to the blue color of the Javelin's windshield. Just a thought.

Does anybody think that the mysterious Javelin Pilot might be Green Arrow? He is a white male, the previous figure of him had stubble, and the hair style seems to match his new 52 version IMO. The black color could just be a stand-in for a different color or the hair actually is (dark) brick yellow and appears black due to the blue color of the Javelin's windshield. Just a thought.

That would be awesome. I hope that this figure is someone that Lego hasn't made yet.

Personally the last thing I want is another Batmobile... I recently put together the entire rebooted DC theme minus Arkham & the UCS Tumbler to re-organize the sets for storage (I know I know, I should've taken pics), and it was kind of ridiculous how many vehicles and ordnance The Batman has in Lego form. Land, sea, and air, you name it, he's got multiple options-- he's an army waiting to happen.

So yes, I'm thrilled about the JL-themed sets and all of the new possibilities they introduce. Just no more Batmobiles... Unless, of course, it's the '66 Model. THAT'S ENTIRELY DIFFERENT :)

Personally the last thing I want is another Batmobile... I recently put together the entire rebooted DC theme minus Arkham & the UCS Tumbler to re-organize the sets for storage (I know I know, I should've taken pics), and it was kind of ridiculous how many vehicles and ordnance The Batman has in Lego form. Land, sea, and air, you name it, he's got multiple options-- he's an army waiting to happen.

So yes, I'm thrilled about the JL-themed sets and all of the new possibilities they introduce. Just no more Batmobiles... Unless, of course, it's the '66 Model. THAT'S ENTIRELY DIFFERENT :)

Unfortunately, it seems as if they just moved on from Batman, his awesome stuff, his awesome friends, and his enemies to Batman, his awesome stuff, his awesome friends, and his friend's enemies. But, if it means we get Grodd and Black Manta,... :cry_happy:

I really hope that next years DC wave will sell good so that they make another wave after the Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice set wave.

Does anyone have any set news???

If we had any set news, it'd be reported here, and people would be discussing it all week.

I really hope that next years DC wave will sell good so that they make another wave after the Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice set wave.

Does anyone have any set news???

Another JL wave after Batman beats Superman: Dawn of Justice??? I was hoping for another JL wave between this wave and that wave. I mean 76029-76039 can't ALL be Marvel, can they?

Another JL wave after Batman beats Superman: Dawn of Justice??? I was hoping for another JL wave between this wave and that wave. I mean 76029-76039 can't ALL be Marvel, can they?

Well, no. 76029, 76030, 76031, 76032, 76038, and 76041 are all Marvel sets. 76025, 76026, 76027, 76028, and 76040 are all DC sets (Justice League sets). If you look at it, there's a huge gap between 76032-76038- a five set gap, plus there's no 76039. This leads me to think that those are the Batman V Superman sets. They were most likely already designed before the movie got pushed back. My thoughts is that those six were for a Summer 2015 release (as the film was supposed to release then), and these five were for the January wave.

Well, the film got pushed back. This makes sense as sites like Werst title all the Marvel sets as Avengers sets, and there's six of them. That would be the same number of sets there are missing (six). LEGO has matched the DC movie set numbers with the Marvel movie set numbers before- in 2013 with Iron Man 3 and Man of Steel (both got three sets).

There's your just2good analysis for the day. :grin:

I totally call that there will be six BvS sets in 2016, which are set numbers 76033, 76034, 76035, 76036, 76037, and 76039. :tongue:

Edited by just2good

Well, no. 76029, 76030, 76031, 76032, 76038, and 76041 are all Marvel sets. 76025, 76026, 76027, 76028, and 76040 are all DC sets (Justice League sets). If you look at it, there's a huge gap between 76032-76038- a five set gap, plus there's no 76039. This leads me to think that those are the Batman V Superman sets. They were most likely already designed before the movie got pushed back. My thoughts is that those six were for a Summer 2015 release (as the film was supposed to release then), and these five were for the January wave.

Well, the film got pushed back. This makes sense as sites like Werst title all the Marvel sets as Avengers sets, and there's six of them. That would be the same number of sets there are missing (six). LEGO has matched the DC movie set numbers with the Marvel movie set numbers before- in 2013 with Iron Man 3 and Man of Steel (both got three sets).

I totally call that there will be six BvS sets in 2016, which are set numbers 76033, 76034, 76035, 76036, 76037, and 76039. :tongue:

If that is the case, then that basically confirms there will be another DC wave this summer since Lego announced they were designing a wave to replace the Batman beats Superman wave, doesn't it?

If that is the case, then that basically confirms there will be another DC wave this summer since Lego announced they were designing a wave to replace the Batman beats Superman wave, doesn't it?

It doesn't confirm anything. Here's the exact quote, from Brick Fanatics:

For DC they’re moving the product range due for release in 2015 to 2016 to coincide with the new Batman/Superman film. And inserting a new range in 2015.

It just says inserting, not replacing. Take that as you may. :shrug_oh_well:

I think six sets is way too much for Batman vs superman. If we got six sets, it would be annoying getting Batman and superman in every set. Three sets make sense, because we could get Batman in the cheapest set and then superman in the mid sized set. The most exspensive set would come with both Batman and superman, kind of like a tmnt movie wave with just three sets. I was thinking green arrow could be in the javelin just today as well. He seems like a great choice to come in a set, but we don't know yet.

So there still could be a second wave. Also, why range instead of wave?

Range is another way to say wave. I mean, it could also mean theme. But they definitely mean wave.

a bit off topic here. we just got pics for the BvS batmobile and no doubt we will get it in a minifig scale lego set, however is it possible that we might get a UCS BvS batmobile? if so i would love to display it next to my newly acquired UCS tumbler. :cry_happy:

a bit off topic here. we just got pics for the BvS batmobile and no doubt we will get it in a minifig scale lego set, however is it possible that we might get a UCS BvS batmobile? if so i would love to display it next to my newly acquired UCS tumbler. :cry_happy:

Well, maybe. I don't think there'll be one in the 2016 wave, but I'd not be surprised to see one eventually if this is the Batmobile that the entire DCCU will use.

I think six sets is way too much for Batman vs superman. If we got six sets, it would be annoying getting Batman and superman in every set.

To be fair, they'll likely have at least two Batman variations, as well as potentially Wonder Woman and Cyborg, depending on just how much they're in it. While I could see one set with just Bats and one with just Supes, they'll definitely be in at least one set together. If Lego passes up the opportunity to make a set of the scene... As in the scene the movie is named after... The one that people have been dreaming of and begging for for decades... Yeah, no. But anyways, that one would have an armored Batman variation, which should be pretty boss. hopefully it's not just printed, 'cause that armor looks pretty beefy from the leaked images.

Just curious if anyone has news as to whether we will see pictures of DC sets soon after the recent release of prelim star wars photos?

When they push the line back why would they not just change the set numbers too, have we have seen that before?