Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

Check out this DevianArt profile http://pusskyfly.deviantart.com

She has some pretty cool Lego minifigure designs, like the one above. I was gonna post that picture yesterday but I was like nah, guess somebody else found it. he he.

That's from Catanas- she's one of us. She was the one who drew the art posted earlier in this page. :grin:

Ooo... Along the lines of Flash getting boots, I just had a revelation! Consider the new series of CMFs, if you will... Several of them have two-toned arms, and a quite few have foot or side-of-the-leg printing. I'm curious to see what Aquaman would look like if his gloves were printed onto the bottom half of his arms, and despite the fact that I suppose CMFs are made more cheaply than most 'figs, I hope the trends follow into sets.

Legos 2 colored arms would make aquamans gloves too long, and legos arm printing looks no good when you print soemthing thats suppsoed to wrap around.

Do you think we will be getting the rest of the Rogues?

He's just an alternative version (Every character has a bizillon of those). And he seems to be more based on his classic apperance what with the use of the cold gun.

He's just an alternative version (Every character has a bizillon of those). And he seems to be more based on his classic apperance what with the use of the cold gun.

Dosent he use the gun in the 52 before getting the powers? Or it could just be lego giving it to him for classic reasons.

When should we see images of sets? (Sorry if this has been asked).

October is the soonest, just basing off of the last two years.

Dosent he use the gun in the 52 before getting the powers? Or it could just be lego giving it to him for classic reasons.

He's currently using the Gun as of Forever Evil #2 or #3? One of the early Forever Evil issues. Plus he's continued to use it in Justice League and Batman and Robin, since he's now a 'good guy' and a member of the Justice League (despite working for Lex Corp at the same time).

He's currently using the Gun as of Forever Evil #2 or #3? One of the early Forever Evil issues. Plus he's continued to use it in Justice League and Batman and Robin, since he's now a 'good guy' and a member of the Justice League (despite working for Lex Corp at the same time).

So Cold could be based on his 52 appearance, and have his gun is what i take away from that.

And we could see Grayson as the pilot, im still on that belief

I'm assuming JaseTJ was meaning the newer molded arms of the CMF. They would then have better color distribution around the arm if they did it that way. Granted, I don't know how the molding process works, as in if they could move the mold line lower, instead of higher like on the Simpson figures.

Which that could also play into boots for people. It would give the proper color all the way around the feet instead of just the front.

There are multiple lists on the last 20 pages or so, just read back and your sure to find one.

Sure!

76025- Pictures released at SDCC £20

76026- Gorllia Grodd Goes Bananas comes with big fig Grodd, Batman in a mech that is two big figs high, Wonder Woman in her Invisible jet, The Flash, Captain Cold with a freeze gun and a civilian man in a car. £45

76027- The Black Manta set comes with Aquaman, Robin tied upside down to a piece of scenery, Batman in a Batsub and Manta in his own sub. And a shark with lasers attached to it. £45

76028- The Darkseid set comes with a big fig Darkseid, Cyborg, Superman, Hawkman and unknown pilot of the Javlin, but is a white male with stubble and black hair. Darksied had a big ground cannon. £70

This is about the best list.

There are many theories, Dick Grayson is one of them. As they are prelimanary images we are not sure if the stubble is just a 'stand in face'. Everyone has their own theory and no-one knows the real answer.

Robin has a red helmet on in the Manta set

It's probably Jason then? Hopefully! He's my favorite current Bat-character. Red Hood and the Outlaws is a brilliant book.

Although, I'd really want a Starfire and Arsenal figures then too. Hahaha. :p

It's probably Jason then? Hopefully! He's my favorite current Bat-character. Red Hood and the Outlaws is a brilliant book.

Although, I'd really want a Starfire and Arsenal figures then too. Hahaha. :p

I never thought of this!

It could be red hood!

AWESOME!

I never thought of this!

It could be red hood!

AWESOME!

there is absolutely 0% chance that Red Hood is piloting the javelin

there is absolutely 0% chance that Red Hood is piloting the javelin

He's not. He's the 'Robin' guy tied up in the 'red helmet'. Or, so I'm assuming. But, it's just an assumption, of course. :D

I don't think robin is a placeholder for another minifigure. Let's just hope that robin is new. Hulk smash said that robin has a regular red race car driver helmet. So robin has to be in a scuba gear variation.