Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

The story behind the jet that comes with the GL set is that Hal has had his lantern taken and his ring has run out of juice. So he asks Batman for help to get it back. But because Hal cant breath in space or fly without his powers he needs the jet! Thats why the jet isnt all trans green. Which by the way would look sh*t imo.

Who said his ring is out.of power? I thoughy the jet was a construct but LEGO couldn't make it out.of.complete trans green, which would be expensive for them.

Who said his ring is out.of power? I thoughy the jet was a construct but LEGO couldn't make it out.of.complete trans green, which would be expensive for them.

I thought I had read it some where but I am more tha likely wrong about being out of juice. But still the main point is that the Jet would look horrible if it was full transgreen or just greens and trans green parts. Its just not how TLG do things anyways. Nevermind it being to costly it just would look rubbish!

I can't remeber and don't want to go far back into this chat but, wasn't there some talk that Supergirl was in a set?

Edited by Rocketeer53

I want sidekicks for the main leaguers, we already got like 3 Robins, Nightwing, and Batgirl.

Aqualad ( either of the two), Speedy, Kid Flash are probably the most famous sidekicks. Superboy maybe. Basically Young Justice.

I can't remeber and don't want to go far back into this chat but, wasn't there some talk that Supergirl was in a set?

I think some people were just wishing (myself included) that she could come in this unconfirmed Brainiac set.

I heard she is in the Unconfirmed Brainiac set. Some people are saying its going to happen others arent sure I just want it to be January already!

I think we won't here anything about that Brainiac set until the game is out. Maybe it's too spoilerish or something. It is super strange that we now know quite everything about the other sets (thanks Hulk_Smash!) and NOTHING about one. So, Lego wants to keep that a secret! Don't mind that ;) Cannot wait for January, too though.

I think we won't here anything about that Brainiac set until the game is out. Maybe it's too spoilerish or something. It is super strange that we now know quite everything about the other sets (thanks Hulk_Smash!) and NOTHING about one. So, Lego wants to keep that a secret! Don't mind that ;) Cannot wait for January, too though.

I don't think it's secrecy that is at work here, the set's probably just a retailer exclusive (like the Funhouse set) and thus not featured in that particular catalogue. It has to be shown in other versions of the catalogue though; otherwise that Swiss retailer wouldn't know about it either :wink: Besides, since it's not based on something specific like a movie or a cartoon, there aren't really any spoilers involved :grin:

Edited by Lego-Freak

anyone remember how many months out pics were leaked from the last wave?

Looking back at a site where the pics were uploaded last time, it looks like very late October is when most of our leaked prelims came. Ninjago images and I think one DC image or two leaked before the prelims, though, thanks to some online retailers listing the sets early.

Edited by BFN

Well would a Bat-rouge be working with Darksied??

No, I was referring to Kizmoz's minifig display problem! :grin:

I thought I had read it some where but I am more tha likely wrong about being out of juice. But still the main point is that the Jet would look horrible if it was full transgreen or just greens and trans green parts. Its just not how TLG do things anyways. Nevermind it being to costly it just would look rubbish!

They said that with the official set release. Sinestro steals the lantern, Hal can't recharge his ring, so he...uses his ring to make a spaceship because he can't breathe without his ring...???? Maybe the jet's just faster than flying so he can catch Sinestro or something.

In other words Lego's elaborate way of saying 'building the piece count'

I think the set is quite decent though, we get 3 amazing minifigures and we get a large printed Sinestro emblem piece.

Meaning he has some power left, and can't breathe in space because he's human

But his ring can make a tiny membrane around himself so he can survive in space, and if his ring dies than the shuttle will, too? I don't think that spaceship saves power in any way.

Flight is not the only thing a plane would potentially offer. In Green Lantern's case, it could have added perks like firepower.

Flight is not the only thing a plane would potentially offer. In Green Lantern's case, it could have added perks like firepower.

And cup holders, too!

I will not be surprised if the Javelin or Invisible Jet have a coffee cup in them somewhere. Because LEGO is addicted to putting them in all sets they can.

I will not be surprised if the Javelin or Invisible Jet have a coffee cup in them somewhere. Because LEGO is addicted to putting them in all sets they can.

I actually think that idea is amazing. Can you imagine John Stewart flying the Javelin through a Starbucks drive-thru? Batman glares at him as he sips his latte and John's like "I TOLD you, I can't fight crime til I've had my coffee!" Wonder Woman's got this look of disappointment on her face, and Flash is sitting in the back with a bag of cinnamon rolls that Batman paid for just to shut him up. lol

(I don't have any of those coffee cup pieces though. Are they really in a lot of sets?)

In a lot of places. Mostly City, but it's become a running gag at LEGO to sneak them into all kinds of vehicles and bases, like the Home One Mon Calimar Cruiseri. Sort of like how almost all of the Marvel sets have fire extinguishers in them.

Edited by 8BrickMario

So after this wave and the Superman vs. Batman wave do you guys think that the next wave will have a range of DC heroes and villains or will be like the previous wave where it was pretty much just Batman?

So after this wave and the Superman vs. Batman wave do you guys think that the next wave will have a range of DC heroes and villains or will be like the previous wave where it was pretty much just Batman?

Depends on how well the sets sell, if the sell well, we might get more JL sets.

Lego is getting the comic JLA out of the way in 2015. because in 2016 and after theres 2 dc movies each year.