Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

I think the simple fact that it's called "Invisible" yet you can see it makes it pretty lame :P.

a box filled with some fresh Billund air would make it very invisible...

I do like this list though. I can't wait for pictures. That always determines if I will buy. I've purchased many themes I don't have interest in just because the pictures make it better than initial thoughts..and the opposite is true.

-Aqua Man with a beard and short hair and a Black Manta who looks somewhat like his Young Justice counterpart, with matching henchmen, in the Manta set

An Aquaman figure with short hair and a beard would be - dare I say it - OUTRAGEOUS!

I'm sure most of you have seen it already, but much like that poster of the various bat suits, this image displays multiple Justice Leaguers in their new 52 garb. The exception to this is Superman, who's in his classic costume. GL, Aquaman, and Flah all appear the way they do (will in Lantern's case) in their physical releases. Bats and WW on the other hand...

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2914/14703268026_5a14321fb1.jpg

Edited by NegativesAccount

Those are what we're hoping for, since every nonexistent item on the posters at release have been confirmed for future release.

Well, yeah. Those are the New 52 designs that DC is attempting to make the new normal look for the. JL and their other characters. I personally never much cared for the change of look, but as minifigures, they look quite good.

Uh, that's handled by HothBricks, and I believe they have to manually add it, so they based it off the news.

Yeah but the Braniac set wasnt in thw original list, just one commet on Brickset, which i doubt Hothbricks saw.

Yeah but the Braniac set wasnt in thw original list, just one commet on Brickset, which i doubt Hothbricks saw.

They did. :wink:

YES YES YES YES!!! I was so worried we wouldn't get Brainiac! I think we might get two Supermans because what would a Darkseid set be without him?

I'm SO excited although I am looking for anti-depressants for my wallet.

I'm SO excited although I am I'm looking for anti-depressants for my wallet.

Is anyone else very confident that we'll be getting a Cyborg in this wave as well as some awesome villains? Cyborg has been all over the Lego Batman 3 Instagram and other marketing for the game, so they are really trying to push his character (which is not a bad thing imo). I'm just so excited for some pictures!

Idk, I think Cyborg is pretty likely. I don't think Green Lantern is the only new hero that we'll be getting this wave.