Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

Is this a rumor list or the real thing??

I mean, Idle Hands has never provided set lists before, but they're very good at providing toy fair photos, so I don't see why they'd be lying.

Edited by just2good

Grodd doesn't need to be a Big Fig, if they go with the version where he is human sized and not his accurate animal scale.

I completely agree. I'm just guessing that due to the redesign from the first game in LB3 that there's a reason behind it.

Darkseid Invasion sounds like it could come with a/some parademon(s) and I'd assume a building of sorts that can be destroyed to some capacity.

Yeah, Parademons maybe could use the armor and wingpieces from the orange Galaxy Squad Robo-Sidekick in yellow.

gs010.jpg -> 300px-Parademon.jpg

I meant the January wave with Spider-Man stuff, though I guess that the IM3 things did only come out a few months later.

O yeah I forgot about the "waves" (if you can call 2 sets a wave) being split up like that. I try to forget about the 2013 sets to be honest :laugh:

Yeah, Parademons maybe could use the armor and wingpieces from the orange Galaxy Squad Robo-Sidekick in yellow.

gs010.jpg -> 300px-Parademon.jpg

Even a gold version of the batman glider wings could work if they are going the new 52 route with them.

2130660-parademons.jpg

My Minifig guesses:

Grodd Goes Bananas: Flash, Grodd, Zoom and Kid Flash

Black Manta: Aquaman, Black Manta, Aqualad

Darkseid Invasion: Superman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Batman, Darkseid

If this set list is true, then this is a huge step up from the recent Bat-centric waves. Let's hope that the sets are as promising as they sound. :classic:

As cool as this set list sounds, and it does sound great, I'm a bit unsure of our hopes of receiving a brainiac. I mean, he was the only figure I was almost SURE would get a release, but he doesn't really fit in anywhere.

I'm hoping those are exactly what we get in the sets. (And judging by Lantern's set, they are) Manta's helmet is interesting as a LEGO piece. I wonder what his face looks like,

Edited by 8BrickMario

That should be a helmet, it doesn't look like a specialized head piece, and Black Manta is a human wearing a suit, so it wouldn't make sense for there not to be a minifigure face on the head beneath the helmet.

Darkseid Invasion on the Watchtower

I hope not. Seeing as how the winter waves usually have smaller sets than summer sets (with the exception of D2C sets), it'd probably end up being a wimpy watchtower. :sceptic:

Now, if this were in the summer wave or a D2C (which it sadly isn't) then I'd have no problem. :grin:

My Minifig guesses:

Grodd Goes Bananas: Flash, Grodd, Zoom and Kid Flash

Black Manta: Aquaman, Black Manta, Aqualad

Darkseid Invasion: Superman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Batman, Darkseid

I would think Bats and Supes would be in most sets.

Cyborg seems likley

Though the large set would be 2 heroes vs 3 villians or vice versa. So i would think Braniac and maybe Joker if he has to be in the wave.

Whelp. Last year for Christmas I spent my gift money on the Justice League, and I suppose it might have to happen again... Oh well.