Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

Maybe the reason sinestro didn't get the series 3 elf hairpiece is because they wanted to give it to beast boy in a new color for a 2015 set?

I doubt that. If they didn't bother giving it to a major villain like a Sinestro, I don't know why they'd give it to a lower level hero like Beast Boy. In a more realistic view, if we do get a Beast Boy, I think it'd be a very safe bet that he would end up having the same hair as Sinestro does now--in green of course. Lego already produces said hair in green for the Joker, so it's likely they would just use that--with the superhero theme it seems that the easiest method is more often then not used, regardless if it sacrifices accuracy unfortunately.

I doubt that. If they didn't bother giving it to a major villain like a Sinestro, I don't know why they'd give it to a lower level hero like Beast Boy. In a more realistic view, if we do get a Beast Boy, I think it'd be a very safe bet that he would end up having the same hair as Sinestro does now--in green of course. Lego already produces said hair in green for the Joker, so it's likely they would just use that--with the superhero theme it seems that the easiest method is more often then not used, regardless if it sacrifices accuracy unfortunately.

Beast boy's hair is more dark green in most variations, i Doubt he'd get green unless he were one of his animal forms.

I see my bad, sorry......though looks like a copy cat.....odd to see a DC character look like a Marvel one ?

Beast boy's hair is more dark green in most variations, i Doubt he'd get green unless he were one of his animal forms.

Still, again like I said, it would be easier and cheaper for Lego to just use Joker's hair, since it's already in production--it's just easier for them to use it; even though it's not perfectly accurate. I could see them using it, and giving his skin a lighter shade of green (and most likely gloves--a more Teen Titains looking version is most likely I think). Just like Sinestro, the hair will not be accurate, but Lego will use it anyways. That's starting to be what I expect from this line, and frankly that's disappointing. But that's still grasping at hypothetical straws anyways, as we have no indication we will even get a Beast Boy any time soon (other then "it looks kinda realistic"--which could be said about many of the game characters).

The variant cover of sinetro shows him with the hair they gave him in the set. It's not likely we'll get beast boy but i hope so.

Still, again like I said, it would be easier and cheaper for Lego to just use Joker's hair, since it's already in production--it's just easier for them to use it; even though it's not perfectly accurate. I could see them using it, and giving his skin a lighter shade of green (and most likely gloves--a more Teen Titains looking version is most likely I think). Just like Sinestro, the hair will not be accurate, but Lego will use it anyways. That's starting to be what I expect from this line, and frankly that's disappointing. But that's still grasping at hypothetical straws anyways, as we have no indication we will even get a Beast Boy any time soon (other then "it looks kinda realistic"--which could be said about many of the game characters).

Well actually I'm pretty sure that all of the Marvel figures made past the Lego Marvel game were taken directly from their video game versions, so I would assume the same with Beast Boy in DC.

That new Catwoman is amazing! I'd love to see that in a set someday. :wub:

She and Two-Face are definitely due for another appearance.

Well actually I'm pretty sure that all of the Marvel figures made past the Lego Marvel game were taken directly from their video game versions, so I would assume the same with Beast Boy in DC.

I don't think that's how it works. That would be TT doing LEGO's job for them, and though TT can make things look realistic, they are not actual minifigure designers.

Not exactly. In the game, Taskmaster had a different shield, Storm had a tiara and different cape and printing, and the cyclops we got wasn't even in the game. Most of them are like their game appearances but I wouldn't assume that we'll get the exact same variants.

Wow, didn't even see Frankenstein! Seems like a not-well-known type of character, but damn he looks awesome and if were made physically would be perfect to fit in with monster fighters!

That beast boy makes me want a titans tower set, hopefully with a deathstroke minifig. The look he has is from the T.V show so maybe if they do a titans tower it will be based off of the show.

Edited by rome00150

Though a teen titans set based on the old show would be AWESOME I'd say it has like a 2% chance of happening :P.

In my opinion that show literally had the BEST incarnations of EVERY character it has. Robin, Beast Boy, Cyborg (who will always be in the Titans generation to me, not the Justice League generation), Raven and Starfire. Not to mention it being the thing that brought Slade on the map (I even prefer when characters call him Slade!).

I'd freakin' love it though. Give me those 6 minifigures and I'd buy the set in a heartbeat no matter what. I think all are easily doable except Cyborg who we might get soon anyways. You can do the rest without new molds (though I'd love a Deathstroke Helmet mold).

Those figs would be awesome if they turn out to be true. Though I would prefer Solomon Grundy instead of Frankenstein.

Let's recall that there were a TON of awesome minifigs on the Marvel variant covers that aren't in sets and are unlikely to ever be. Maybe a few of these covers will have figs that turn out to be real, but for the most part these indicate nothing.

I think the best one to release would be John Steward... as we would get a new hairpiece :laugh:

New Harley is awesome, too!

Edited by KCMatze

Though a teen titans set based on the old show would be AWESOME I'd say it has like a 2% chance of happening :P.

In my opinion that show literally had the BEST incarnations of EVERY character it has. Robin, Beast Boy, Cyborg (who will always be in the Titans generation to me, not the Justice League generation), Raven and Starfire. Not to mention it being the thing that brought Slade on the map (I even prefer when characters call him Slade!).

I'd freakin' love it though. Give me those 6 minifigures and I'd buy the set in a heartbeat no matter what. I think all are easily doable except Cyborg who we might get soon anyways. You can do the rest without new molds (though I'd love a Deathstroke Helmet mold).

Yeah the show was amazing and it is the one reason I prefer calling deathstroke slade. The VA they got to voice him was prefect and just gave me chills every time he spoke. You are probably right though it sounds awesome it will never happen :(

I think the best one to release would be John Steward... as we would get a new hairpiece :laugh:

New Harley is awesome, too!

The hairpiece is like Blades from the lego marvel game