Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

Before you post things about the game, ask yourself: Does this have anything to do with the actual sets we're getting? And if the answer is "No", post it in Culture and Multimedia. Thank you.

WW vs Cheetah; A rooftop battle with Water Canister some ventilation stuff... - 15 dollars set

WatchTower - Not going to enter on details - 100 dollars

Again, please refrain from posting wish lists in this thread. Especially when you don't make it clear that it is one.

It's interesting to see how capes on animals might work, though, as I've been wanting a LEGO Krypto for a long long time. Plus seeing the likes of Blue Beetle and Ms. Martian, neither of which use new pieces, seems like there might be a bit of meat to them, like maybe a physical appearance at some point relatively soon?

Plus the '66 Batmobile means that we could still get a non-SDCC exclusive one at some point.

About the green spaceship included:

Since there is also Batman in this set, how about Hal Jordan made the ship with his ring´s power to help Batman to travel the distance to whereever Sinestro is hiding ? Surely the Space-Batsuit is not capable of travelling longer distances in the universe ;)

Edited by Scop

I'm sure the most reasonable reason for the trapped Lantern Battery and a Lantern ship is simply that Lego needed something in "danger" and some kind of vehicle to be present. Like the Riddler's dragster, if you start poking at it, the whole thing falls apart (in that case literally)--it's best to just enjoy the set than to try and make sense out of it.

Holy Speculation time Batman! :grin:

(Note to mods: I posted these in hopes of getting a conversation about a '66 Batmobile set. I just needed good pictures of the figs and Batmobile itself. Sorry ahead of time! :look: )

HLlBaJx.png

lhX6gUO.png

Edited by NuffSaid1996

I don't understand how we couldn't see a superheroes set for $15.20 when we saw the Superman Metropolis Showdown, the Catcycle City Chase, and the Batman: The Penguin Face off sets I understand your point with two new minifigs but the Penguin Face off had variant minifigs too. I'm just saying it's possible.

Also, why haven't we seen the Lego-built batcycle yet?

Oop, I meant $20 minimum. And, you're right. Thought those sets were $20.

Edited by Colossus

Are those....flick fires on the hood of that batmobile...? :facepalm:

Hmm.. How often does TT put flickfires in their game-only vehicles? This could be an indication that we're getting the '66 Batmobile next year.. Or not, because I don't think there'd be budget spared to give '66 Robin flesh printing on the sides of his legs (sleeved arms are a possibility though).

Hmm.. How often does TT put flickfires in their game-only vehicles? This could be an indication that we're getting the '66 Batmobile next year.. Or not, because I don't think there'd be budget spared to give '66 Robin flesh printing on the sides of his legs (sleeved arms are a possibility though).

That would be beyond amazing...but more so than the legs, getting YET ANOTHER new bat cowl might also hinder our chances of a physical set.

I'm not sure if its been mentioned but here are more images of TLM set featuring Batman and his new grappling gun. :classic:

*Picture removed by Mod*

http://www.fbtb.net/...ttack-unveiled/

Edited by CorneliusMurdock
Pictures marked Confidential may not be posted here. Thank you.

I'm debating whether or not to get it...I kinda want the gun, but is it really worth it?

I think you could build one. the parts are not that rare i guess.

Now there is an oop's.....watermarked images aren't allowed on EB, it might not be how the final set will appear.

That Batmobile looks great, I really hope that ends up being a set next year. Really the big problem is that Batman uses a different cowl, but I don't think that in itself dooms the set (I mean how many one-off molds have we seen in the CMF, somehow a one use mold doesn't feel that unlikely). Plus the SDCC version did seem intentionally underwhelming, I mean it's a scrunched up version with recycled minifigures, it at least seems possible another version will show up eventually. If not though I'll just have to build the Batmobile by itself. It would also be great to get that Alfred, we could use a new version.

I do think we'll see that bigfig Killer Croc. He is after all one of the few villains they haven't carried over from the old line. Plus his mouth seems to be on a hinge, which I think if he were a game only character they would have just modeled his mouth without it.

They gave a lot of mention to him as well. He'd be like a mix of Hulk and the Rancor, but wrapping the chains around his wrists would be difficult. He's the only Batman villain that didn't carry over to Super Heroes, too, so it would make sense to finish up the last of their rehashes by including him.

Something about the Adam West cowl looks strange to me. Almost like it's a re-color of Flash's mask. My internet is so slow, though, I'm not able to watch the video right now to see it better.