Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

I wouldn't hold your breathe for New 52 Superman or Cyborg just yet. That poster they put out noticeably left Supes in his classic costume, and Cyborg was nowhere to be found despite the rest of the Justice League being there. Maybe they'll show up in an exclusive set involving Brainiac (because I can't imagine that Superman wouldn't be there to give Brainiac the smackdown), but don't get your hopes up.

I'm hoping for Cheetah, Croc, and Red Robin in this wave. The first two seem more likely, despite Red Robin being the last member of the Bat Family besides Red Hood with a minifig. I'm also hoping we can get at least one new DC set without Batman being included entirely.

Did anyone notice any other possible versus sets we could get with the rest of the confirmed League? There's still Cyborg, and J'onn having a new costume could be good news.

Cyborg would be nice and TT games did highlight the role of Cyborg in his interview about the game if I recall correctly. Hopefully we will get a minifig version of Cyborg and not a bigfig. I'm guessing he'll appear as a supporting character in a set, if he appears.

I believe the Martian Manhunter minifig from the promotion this past March is already based on his New 52 design so I doubt we'll see him in a set. The only set I can think of getting J'onn is in a really large Watchtower based set (maybe one as big as the Arkham sets). Otherwise I don't think we'll see him again since he was an exclusive figure.

Edited by clra2

Cyborg plays a big role in Lego Batman 3 and has all sorts of suits like Batman and Robin do, so if he isn't in this wave (assuming the whole entire wave is based on LB3) I'd be surprised. and since he hasn't been a CC exclusive or a S@H exclusive, it's as good as confirmed in my eyes.

He has all of Batman's suits in his own designs, to be precise. I wouldn't be surprised is Cyborg and Batman used the same Suit Signals, since they have the same suits. Robin and Joker sharing a suit makes me think he'll get his own full set to share Signals with Robin. Four character Suit Signals would be a little overwhelming so having two pairs with the same suits using the same signals would make sense. A Bats/Cyborg Signal set and a Robin/Joker Signal set.

He has all of Batman's suits in his own designs, to be precise. I wouldn't be surprised is Cyborg and Batman used the same Suit Signals, since they have the same suits. Robin and Joker sharing a suit makes me think he'll get his own full set to share Signals with Robin. Four character Suit Signals would be a little overwhelming so having two pairs with the same suits using the same signals would make sense. A Bats/Cyborg Signal set and a Robin/Joker Signal set.

It was announced that there wouldn't be any suit signals, characters can just change suit whenever they want.

New trailer for LEGO Batman 3:

http://www.superherohype.com/news/309995-comic-con-new-trailer-for-lego-batman-3-beyond-gotham?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=comic-con-new-trailer-for-lego-batman-3-beyond-gotham#/slide/1

It shows the different costumes for Joker and Lex

Edited by Ezekiel2517

I like the look of those new Joker and Lex Luthor suits! I saw some warrior-like enemies that looked interesting, too. No new characters, though... And those poor ducks!

Did they play with wonder woman and superman being a couple?, I saw them in a restaurant, maybe they are just playing with the fact

Well they are a couple on the New 52.

I was wondering if the Luthor and Joker suits imply their playing anti-hero roles in this game-or more interestingly- the return of the villain stories from the first game? A lot of elements of 3 seem to be taken from the first LEGO Batman game rather than the second.

I think an interview mentioned that in the beginning of the game the heroes and villains team up to face Brainiac.

The suits seem to imply an earlier team-up toward the beginning, rather than a "darkest-hour" agreement. Whatever the case is, it looks like a great story with great characters (and so many more to be revealed). I hope the GL Jet is a vehicle in the game, and that it plays importance.

The suits seem to imply an earlier team-up toward the beginning, rather than a "darkest-hour" agreement.

Hmm, it will be an interesting story! I know this is going to be a good game, like the others TT has made.

Maybe we'll see some of the new sets in a demo. Kinda like in the Marvel game.

Edit: Actually the Marvel game only had the minifigures and some other stuff like Electro's electricity square thing.

Edited by Ezekiel2517

Maybe we'll see some of the new sets in a demo. Kinda like in the Marvel game.

Edit: Actually the Marvel game only had the minifigures and some other stuff like Electro's electricity square thing.

The Marvel Game had quite a few of the sets in game. The Spidercopter, spider trike, the Security truck and Hydra tank were all in the game.

And it featured minifigures and sets prior to their release, so if the physical Sinestro and Lantern Jet appear in the game, it won't be surprising.

The Marvel Game had quite a few of the sets in game. The Spidercopter, spider trike, the Security truck and Hydra tank were all in the game.

Oh yeah I was thinking about the X-Jet and how it doesn't look the same. I don't have the game.

This set looks great. However, I don't understand why Green Lantern has a jet considering the fact that he can fly. I'm obviously missing something here.

This set looks great. However, I don't understand why Green Lantern has a jet considering the fact that he can fly. I'm obviously missing something here.

I believe Sinestro stole his ring and so his powers were taken away.

The article says that Sinestro stole his ring, so he built a jet to survive in space...with his ring.

That can't be right can it? If Sinestro stole Hal's ring, Hal wouldn't be able to construct a Jet with will power or be wearing his costume, since both are created with Hals mind and will power.

The real set description will probably explain it and make more sense. That lantern could belong to another memeber of the Green Lantern Corps and Hal has to recapture it.

That can't be right can it? If Sinestro stole Hal's ring, Hal wouldn't be able to construct a Jet with will power or be wearing his costume, since both are created with Hals mind and will power.

That's why the jet isn't an energy construct.

It's just a Green Lantern Jet.