Sign in to follow this  
Xenomorph

LEGO BATMOVIL BATMAN FOREVER

Hello Programs, time without posting anything?, No problem, today I want to teach you a Moc, to celebrate 75 years of Batman, with one of its most emblematic Batmobiles in my opinion the Batman Forever, so appreciated film, as criticized , which is probably not create indifference, which is what I wanted to convey with this creation, I hope you like it.

14698099635_3d494bf511_c.jpg

14675068926_ce76803411_c.jpg

14675089446_33a14c25ca_c.jpg

14717973523_a39276f6db_c.jpg

I wanted to be more like the movie so I also made him out to the cab slide out wings above the hubcaps remain separate and fixed, to see if some more time I make more details in the cab, Thank you all.

See You ¡¡¡¡¡

Edited by Xenomorph

Not my favorite batmobile but, you did excelent, and lights and all, SHOW OFF!!! :b

Very clever use of parts, really intricate, and the opening cockpit is perfect. Pity there aren't wheel rims trans blue with black bats, the yellow looks off on this maybe put some normal round trans blue pieces with decals on it??

Either way my hats off to you.

Definately the most aesthetically interesting Batmobile yet. Great job with this MOC, especially the lights! :thumbup:

Good job on this. Very different than another tumbler. Iloved that movie as a kid. I would try my hand at this, but I doubt think I could do justice as well as you.

Thank you all for commenting, if possible try to make the stickers and trans ligth blue dish that says, CustomJoe_MD would be my first time to make decals, and not how it would look if the tires are, for the tires to roll, have a trick XD