Bob De Quatre

AG - Introduction and Discussion

20 hours ago, Umbra-Manis said:

Random AG thought from watching TLM2: The sistar system is a PG rated @pombe world.  :tongue:

LOL!  Thanks for the extremely flattering words.

To be fair, however, a lot of the inspiration behind the humor of my stories came from the internal logic of the first LEGO movie (though I upped the ante with more adult themes).  I had actually started out thinking I would use the Inspector Gadget formula for AG, where Pombe would be the idiot explorer whose sidekick Eshey would do all the real work, but I got tired of that after the first few weeks.  And when @Dannylonglegs had a story in which he included a cameo of Pombe walking around the Axle in his speedos, I just ran with it and never stopped.

On 11/4/2019 at 5:31 PM, ProfSrlojohn said:

So, how do I play this, and how do i sign up?

Sorry to be late to answer...

AG is paused for a time... it seems that we are not able to rerun it at the moment, so no need to sign up.

16 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

Sorry to be late to answer...

AG is paused for a time... it seems that we are not able to rerun it at the moment, so no need to sign up.

Oh, well...

Thanks anyway!

On 11/16/2019 at 8:21 AM, ProfSrlojohn said:

Oh, well...

Thanks anyway!

There is currently another game with a sci-fi/sci-fantasy setting being developed in the Heroica RPG forum. It is gameplay-focused, rather than building-focused, but it may be of interest to you: