Bob De Quatre

AG - Introduction and Discussion

Week 82 is over. Welcome in week 83!

Octan's fleet stays on F10.
Kawashita's fleet stays on F09.
M.A.N.T.I.S.'s fleet stays on G02.
First Aliens moves from H03 to G03.
Second Alien's fleet stays on B04.
Third Alien's fleet moves from E11 to E10.

Week 82 is over. Welcome in week 83!

Octan's fleet moves from F10 to E10.
First Aliens moves from G03 to G02.
Second Alien's fleet moves from B04 to B03.
Third Alien's fleet moves from E10 to F10.

Knowing that we all have fatigue heading into the final week or 2 of the game, is it possible to get the scores done quicker so we know when to post our final tech build? It is all a formality at this point and just a matter of when Octan posts it since Kawa and Mantis effectively conceded a while ago. So ideally if we can just go ahead and wrap this up and look towards AG2 or for me personally, opening one of the 20+ sets sitting at home that I've neglected during my time building for AG. :laugh:

Before AG1 ends I would like to take opportunity to thank all those involved in making this game come to and for maintaining it. I would have liked to be more active but my wife's health is keeping me busy with maintaining house and job and all of other life's great jobs. I am hoping to return in AG2 but we will see.

I have enjoyed peoples creations and stories and the challenges of building something different almost each week, kudos to all and hope to see you all in AG2.

:classic: Jody Meyer

Week 83 is over. Welcome in week 84!

Octan's fleet stays on E10.
First Aliens stays on G02.
Second Alien's fleet stays on B03.
Third Alien's fleet stays on F10.

Week 84 is over. Welcome in week 85!

Octan's fleet stays on E10.
First Aliens stays on G02.
Second Alien's fleet stays on B03.
Third Alien's fleet stays on F10.

Thank you to everyone from all corps. There were so many fantastic builds, fun challenges, we had some fun theme weeks like MaKtober... I enjoyed the game and the reason to build each week. Some of the builds went beyond MOCs to real pieces of art. I learned a lot and despite being an old dog, I've started to pick up some new tricks.

Thanks to the judges and everyone who behind the scenes made this possible and run smoothly. I know it takes a lot of hard work!

Special thanks to my teammates. Wick and Goatman for getting me into this. pombe for taking us in new directions. Brickwolf and Thaum who came along at just the right time as we were at a point where we needed people to help keep us going. medium and dannylonglegs for some great creativity and stories and collabs. Jody for helping us even as he struggled with real life stuff. Lucas and Zaael (whose name I always had to look up to see if it was Zaeel or Zaael) for some inspiring builds. Bob for taking it to another level so often. shmails for focusing on the visual and doing it well. Boxerlego and Kai for giving us a boost and helping us get here. I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting, so I apologize if my brain missed you. Everyone helped us get to this point, so thank you.

So... Andromeda's Gates have reached an end with Octan Corp researching one of the final technologies! Congratulations Octan players! :sweet:

But the game won't end abruptly today. You're welcome to post freebuilds and use your remaining credits :wink:

I'd like to thank everyone that participated in this game, and I hope to see you all in Andromeda's Gates: Second Era!!
Special thanks to @narbilu, @Lady K, @EpsilonEta and @Big Sal who helped a lot with the game! You made all this possible...

Congratulations Octan!!!  Fantastic job, teammates!  I know I kinda dropped out after a year or so, with other RPGs taking up a lot of my LEGO time, but I've been watching from the sidelines.  I don't know if I'll be able to make time for the Second Era, but I'll try!

And congratulations, not just to Octan, but to all the players for creating a whole galaxy of MOCs!  Keep bricking!

Congratulations Octan. You played well and you deserve your hard fought for win. May I ask who got 2nd place?

Probes in the center of the galaxy are reporting amounts of radiations from the black hole that greatly exceed all of our expectations. Sensors on the central planets have reported distortions in space and time. All employees are asked to leave the galaxy as soon as possible, or risk to be exposed to unknown radiations... with unknown effects.

Congratulations to Octan Corp ! Thanks to the AG crew and all players.

I take the spaceship near the end of the game but I will be in the second era from the begining !

Congrats to Octan... very well played everyone. I have seen some stunning builds and some fun character plots.

A special thanks to Bob, what a great initiative and what a planning this must have been. Thanks for including me
in the early stage and I will promiss that Narbilu will be back soon.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Rats, I was hoping to finish one final build that has been sitting half-completed on my desk since...November? :grin: Sometimes that's just the way things go.

Congrats to Octan, and also to everyone who built during the course of the game! A big thanks also to my fellow Masters of AwesomeNess, Talent, and Incredible Superpowers. The themed weeks and set recreations were particularly fun, and of course the hilarity of the stories and all the amazing talent you all have.

Special thanks to @Bob De Quatre for all the incredible work, @SpacerSteve (and @Big Sal) for the great team leadership, @pombe for...keeping things interesting. :wink: Also to @Dannylonglegs @EpsilonEta @LucasLaughing @woofmcmoose (among many) for the occasional collab and inspiration.

I look forward to AG2 and all that it will bring.

Rard "Axle" Blingo

Pilot

image_zpsmvit1ato.jpg

(Sorry about the fingers, I'm not a professional photographer)

Corporation: M.A.N.T.I.S.